Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB (315 Views)

UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG / FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by gidgiddy: 7:17am On Apr 16
Self determination is an internationally recognised human right and law. It was with it that Nigeria gained independence from Britain, and God willing, any ethnic group, or groups, will use it to gain independence from Nigeria

I never hide the fact I want my own ethnic group, the Igbos, to gain independence from Nigeria, wether as Biafra or any other name. I also support any Yoruba element who seeks independence of the Yoruba ethnic group, such as Yoruba Nation

However, I must warn Yoruba Nation agitators about what is to come. Some people said that IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, was leading a violent group, they invaded his house and killed people. They did the same to Sunday Igboho. Was Igboho leading a violent group? The way the federal government reacts to popular movement is to clamp down on it and criminalise it, no matter how peaceful it may be.

For years, the authorities shot and killed peaceful Biafran protesters so as to stop the movement. When that did not work, they declared IPOB a terrorist organisation at a time IPOB was neither armed nor touched anyone. The international community rejected that. What they have since done is to falsely blame IPOB for any violent crime in the East. Any gun found anywhere belongs to IPOB, any criminal caught anywhere in the East automatically becomes an IPOB member, any dwelling found in the bush becomes an ESN camp. Regularly, they indiscriminately arrest people, parade them with old broken guns and a Biafran flag, and claim they are terrorists. All sorts of propaganda and pictures to make IPOB look bad

They will use this same tactics against Yoruba Nation agitators. I urge Yoruba Nation agitators to thread with caution, remain peaceful and law-abiding, so that when they come with their false narratives and propaganda, it can be easily bursted.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by ObiPandora: 7:22am On Apr 16
I am Yoruba and I support convicting n jailing all Yoruba nation agitators for all illegal acts. In fact I will vote that they should be shot publicly if convicted to serve as deterance for daring to invade the govt in Oyo state.

gidgiddy:
Self determination is an .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by helinues: 8:14am On Apr 16
Proudly Yoruba.

All the agitators would be tamed. We no dey support nonsense.

What exactly are they agitating for? Is the region sufficient enough currently to be a country? Who are their allies ordinary in Africa not to talk about the world?

Gaining independent as a country, how long do you think it would take before your international passport would be recognized? How long would the process of joining international market export and Import take?

How about how useless your currency would be in the early 5-10 years?

Those agitating are mostly illiterates

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Reality3080: 8:36am On Apr 16
Yorubas are disowning d agitators but igbos are happy about it

I don’t know what they want to gain

I guess they are looking for partners in misery

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:38am On Apr 16
gidgiddy:
Self determination is an internationally recognised human right and law. It was with it that Nigeria gained independence from Britain, and God willing, any ethnic group, or groups, will use it to gain independence from Nigeria

I never hide the fact I want my own ethnic group, the Igbos, to gain independence from Nigeria, wether as Biafra or any other name. I also support any Yoruba element who seeks independence of the Yoruba ethnic group, such as Yoruba Nation

However, I must warn Yoruba Nation agitators about what is to come. Some people said that IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, was leading a violent group, they invaded his house and killed people. They did the same to Sunday Igboho. Was Igboho leading a violent group? The way the federal government reacts to popular movement is to clamp down on it and criminalise it, no matter how peaceful it may be.

For years, the authorities shot and killed peaceful Biafran protesters so as to stop the movement. When that did not work, they declared IPOB a terrorist organisation at a time IPOB was neither armed nor touched anyone. The international community rejected that. What they have since done is to falsely blame IPOB for any violent crime in the East. Any gun found anywhere belongs to IPOB, any criminal caught anywhere in the East automatically becomes an IPOB member, any dwelling found in the bush becomes an ESN camp. Regularly, they indiscriminately arrest people, parade them with old broken guns and a Biafran flag, and claim they are terrorists. All sorts of propaganda and pictures to make IPOB look bad

They will use this same tactics against Yoruba Nation agitators. I urge Yoruba Nation agitators to thread with caution, remain peaceful and law-abiding, so that when they come with their false narratives and propaganda, it can be easily bursted.
They should not allow evil apc government to implant Simon ekperima kind in their movement.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

God bless ipob

God bless all lovers of Freedom
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:48am On Apr 16
helinues:
Proudly Yoruba.

What exactly are they agitating for? Is the region sufficient enough currently to be a country? Who are their allies ordinary in Africa not to talk about the world?

Gaining independent as a country, how long do you think it would take before your international passport would be recognized? How long would the process of joining international market export and Import take?

So Yorubas can't stand alone as a country. grin grin

No wonder you people want one Nigeria by fire and by force with people you love to hate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:49am On Apr 16
Reality3080:

I dey wonder why Yorubas are afraid of self rule tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by helinues: 8:49am On Apr 16
Tranquillity360:
So Yorubas can't stand alone as a country. grin grin

No wonder you people want one Nigeria by fire and by force with people you love to hate grin grin

Ajegbedo Dem

Abeg make una carry una dabi n SE da else where

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by helinues: 8:51am On Apr 16
Reality3080:

The word Ajegbedo should have come your mind

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:54am On Apr 16
helinues:

Ajegbedo Dem

Abeg make una carry una dabi n SE da else where
What other things are you yorubas afraid of?

You wrote about how long before your passport will be recognized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by helinues: 8:55am On Apr 16
Tranquillity360:

Avoiding chaos and confusion in our region by all means is not a sign of cowardice.

Those who refused to learn a thing from the past are bound to keep on biting their fingers

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:58am On Apr 16
helinues:

Avoiding chaos and confusion in our region by all means is not a sign of cowardice.

Those who refused to learn a thing from the past are bound to keep on biting their fingers
Things from the past?

Like Yorubas fighting and killing themselves until the amalgamation of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Reality3080: 8:59am On Apr 16
Tranquillity360:
I dey wonder why Yorubas are afraid of self rule tongue tongue
we know when we need self rule n the people we can put forward not some riff raffs that will start misbehaving n wrecking havoc everywhere like the south east

Or u want us to b sitting at home on Monday too?

If seeking freedom will follow the igbo pattern then it’s safe to say we prefer to remain reasonable slaves

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by helinues: 8:59am On Apr 16
Tranquillity360:
Things from the past?

Like Yorubas fighting and killing themselves until the amalgamation of Nigeria?

Please don't be incoherent.

My message is simple. We all have different ways of doing things.

Do your thing in your way without lumping others into it after all, we can see how your ways have given you what you wanted.

That should be easy for you to comprehend

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Reality3080: 9:00am On Apr 16
Tranquillity360:

oga u don’t force people to follow your lane

No b una go tell us what is best for us

We ain’t ready

I guess that’s too easy to understand

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Tranquillity360: 9:33am On Apr 16
Reality3080:
oga u don’t force people to follow your lane

No b una go tell us what is best for us

We ain’t ready

I guess that’s too easy to understand
But you can tell others that one Nigeria is good for them
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Tranquillity360: 9:34am On Apr 16
helinues:

Please don't be incoherent.

My message is simple. We all have different ways of doing things.

Do your thing in your way without lumping others into it after all, we can see how your ways have given you what you wanted.

That should be easy for you to comprehend
Still can't answer a simple question.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by DMerciful(m): 9:37am On Apr 16
You dont wanna go and you dont want others to go. Crab mentality!
ObiPandora:
I am Yoruba and I support convicting n jailing all Yoruba nation agitators for all illegal acts. In fact I will vote that they should be shot publicly if convicted to serve as deterance for daring to invade the govt in Oyo state.

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by DMerciful(m): 9:39am On Apr 16
Well, the Igbos beleive we will do better in Biafra than in Nigeria. If you guys dont wanna go, doesn’t mean you should fight against others going
helinues:
Proudly Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Neckpresser101: 9:41am On Apr 16
Yoruba Nation terrorists and Thier online sympathisers like helinues and co

Hand go touch Una soon

bloody Armed terrorists!

kudos to our gallant forces for apprehending these Yoruba Nation Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Tranquillity360: 9:42am On Apr 16
Reality3080:
we know when we need self rule n the people we can put forward not some riff raffs that will start misbehaving n wrecking havoc everywhere like the south east

Or u want us to b sitting at home on Monday too?

If seeking freedom will follow the igbo pattern then it’s safe to say we prefer to remain reasonable slaves
When will you ever need the self rule Mr reasonable slave as you Called yourself grin grin

Anyway we expect nothing from you guys.

You can't rule yourself without fighting and killing yourself like always before Nigeria was joined together.

We know why you lost kwara to fulanis grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Reality3080: 9:53am On Apr 16
Tranquillity360:
When will you ever need the self rule Mr reasonable slave as you Called yourself grin grin

Anyway we expect nothing from you guys.

You can't rule yourself without fighting and killing yourself like always before Nigeria was joined together.

We know why you lost kwara to fulanis grin grin
chinedu

We have heard u

We ain’t ready for secession now

I guess u can rest now

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Reality3080: 9:54am On Apr 16
Tranquillity360:
But you can tell others that one Nigeria is good for them
when did u see us telling anyone to stay in Nigeria by force?

Who is holding u igbos down?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Christistruth00: 9:55am On Apr 16
If they try nonsense like they did 2 days ago they will be treated like Criminals and Terrorists and they will be handed over to the Nigerian Police

If they kill Even an ordinary goat with their agitation their own is finished and they will join Bobrisky to be drinking waterlogged beans in Jail before sunset

Nobody send them

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:13am On Apr 16
helinues:
Proudly Yoruba.

If the British had asked these questions, Nigeria would still be a British colony now
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Tranquillity360: 10:15am On Apr 16
Reality3080:
chinedu

We have heard u

We ain’t ready for secession now

I guess u can rest now
Olaniyi

You can't rule yourself without fighting yourselves,killing and losing towns to fulanis.. grin grin

You don't need to tell us you want to die on one Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by helinues: 10:17am On Apr 16
gidgiddy:

If the British had asked these questions, Nigeria would still be a British colony now

Reframe your question, I can't understand it
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Should Be Careful, They Will Criminalise You Like IPOB by Reality3080: 10:22am On Apr 16
Tranquillity360:
Olaniyi

You can't rule yourself without fighting yourselves,killing and losing towns to fulanis.. grin grin

You don't need to tell us you want to die on one Nigeria
ok

(1) (Reply)

Landlady, 72, Charged With Stealing Tenant’s N500,000 / FG Issues Provisional Licences To Nine Private Universities, Six In The S-W / Hello Good People,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.