Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! (693 Views)

Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady / What You Should Know About Corn / Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Spirit247: 8:29am On Apr 16
They Taught us in Food History that Maize(Corn) was never an African Crop and that they only brought it to us in the Year 1652. And majority of us believed it as we raise our shoulders to high Heavens that we know what the so called unlearned illiterate Africans don't know. Some munch on Bananas, Corn, Watermelon, etc without any Thanks to the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth but rather subconsciously Thanking their Colonial Masters for being their "Life-savers" The Truth is that the the inedible Banana that they showed us was just a Herbal Specie of Banana while there were many more Edible Species of Bananas right from Creation of Earth. Yes, Edible Species of these Plants have always being with us in Africa far longer before Colonial Masters came to manipulatively CLAIM Credit for Everything useful to Mankind. The indigeous African Corn Proof below exposed all their Mental Deception that they masqueraded as Scientific and Historical facts.

They largely MisEducated the World with False twisted History and Twisted Scientific "facts"(scientific lies actually, similar to when they Taught us that Humanity is from Ape/Gorillas/Monkeys) and the purpose is for mental-Enslavement of Africans (and the World at large) to be easy for them and Satan their god. One of the major lies is that Africa did not have some currently enjoyed foodcrops such as Maize(Corn), Bananas, etc until Americans or Europeans brought the seeds and came to introduce the planting to us. I grew up with my Grandfather farming local African Bananas which is much sweeter and makes us feel more healthier than the smooth body genetically improved version.

Once Again! The Bible has come to our Rescue!
If you really want to know why they have MisEducated the World so much and their ultimate End Time ulterior motive, Read: https://www.nairaland.com/8051168/why-satan-demonic-spirits-obsessed

The Poster of the Video below has learned from the Comments under his own Video that (even though he was on the way of Waking up from the massive Lies being used to Enslaved majority in this World) the knowledge he taught he had was not Complete yet. He said so much Truths about Danger of GMOs (Especially the lastest Transmitter mhnRa GMOs) but mixed with an unintentional Lie(peddled as Scientific Fact for so long) that Corn is not Native to Africa. If you don't have Data to watch the YouTube, simply read the Comments that I attached below and before it becomes completely illegal for Humans to use our Brains to Think, download the other Non-YouTube Videos that Exposed all the hidden Truths in the 3rd Post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qYjVTOS8_k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Spirit247: 8:29am On Apr 16
cry You can see the unquantifiable wickedness and mental manipulation that has been done against we of this End Time Generation. We thank ALMIGHTY I AM THAT I AM that some are still using their GOD-given Brain instead of Smallowing up everything being Taught by Western Education as the Supreme Authority over their Souls.
The guy calling the African with Functional Brain an idiot nearly got me too to be thinking that Corn was never in Africa till white Man brought as stated in History Book that they wrote for us to read. We Thank CREATOR of Humanity for the most Useful Historical Book: The Bible!

Once Again! The Bible has come to our Rescue!
If you really want to know why they have MisEducated the World so much and their ultimate End Time ulterior motive, Read: https://www.nairaland.com/8051168/why-satan-demonic-spirits-obsessed

Also, I will advice you to buy a hardcopy King James Bible and also the Original Ethiopian Bible that still has all the Original 87 Books of Scripture. Quickly download the Eye-opening Videos below while it is still legal and allowed Humans to use our Brains to think:
https://rumble.com/v2fwqf2--gmos-are-making-people-sick-causing-cancer-and-now-they-are-going-to-add-m.html
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gjtv4yzkuVcY/
https://rumble.com/v4g5isz-now-they-are-going-to-add-mrna-vaccines-into-the-food-supply.html
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5O1EUC0L4n2K/

The Cupbearer and the Baker's Dreams: Genesis 40. 1886 BC. Joseph Interprets Pharaoh's Dreams. Genesis 41. 1886 BC. Joseph Put in Charge. Genesis 41:33. 1886 BC.

1886BC to 1652AC (As deceitfully claimed and Taught by the the Satanists that Documented the wickedly deceiful False History) is 3,480 (almost Three Thousand Five Hundred) Solid Years that Africa Egypt has been Feeding the World with original GOD-given Corn and other Foods. They never want you to know that they was a Time that Africa fed the Whole World during the Global Famine so that you will never think that you can Grow your own Food and that your African Country can grow more than enough Foods that would feed the World.

4 Likes

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Spirit247: 8:29am On Apr 16
More Truths, copy and save these Scriptures as they are also making efforts to phaseout current Bibles and replace them with the Versions that only shows what they want us to believe. Genesis 41:5 & 35, Genesis 42:1-3,
Genesis 43:1.

Read: https://www.nairaland.com/8051168/why-satan-demonic-spirits-obsessed

Also, I will advice you to buy a hardcopy King James Bible and also the Original Ethiopian Bible that still has all the Original 87 Books of Scripture. Quickly download the Eye-opening Videos below while it is still legal and allowed for Humans to use our Brains to think:
https://rumble.com/v2fwqf2--gmos-are-making-people-sick-causing-cancer-and-now-they-are-going-to-add-m.html
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gjtv4yzkuVcY/
https://rumble.com/v4g5isz-now-they-are-going-to-add-mrna-vaccines-into-the-food-supply.html
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5O1EUC0L4n2K/

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Sirmwill: 9:50am On Apr 16
Story
Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Spirit247: 10:24am On Apr 16
Sirmwill:
Story
1 Corinthians 1:18
18 "For the Message of the Cross is foolishness to those who are Perishing, but to us who are being Saved it is the Power of CREATOR of Humanity."

HalleluAHAYA ASHAR AHAYA!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16
Even Gun and canon was an African product . Rest

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by 1Sharon(f): 2:34pm On Apr 16
All this for corn?

Corn was introduced by the Portuguese to Africa through the columbian exchange. Even scotch bonnet was brought by the Portuguese.

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by duro4chang(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16
There is a saying among the yoruba which goes thus 'there were things chickens were eating before corn came'. That means corn was not part of their food ab initio. So it may be true that corn was introduced.

1 Like

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Spirit247: 5:28pm On Apr 16
1Sharon:
All this for corn?
Corn was introduced by the Portuguese to Africa through the columbian exchange. Even scotch bonnet was brought by the Portuguese.
My brother it is not true at all, and you can see the Evidence clearly posted above. That some parts of Africa were not farming Corn back then doesn't mean it was not in Africa and even from Africa as Africa has the richest fertile soil to produce bigger grains naturally. The People that twisted and hid the True Name of CREATOR of Humanity and His Son, and have gotten the whole World Calling HIM Names that HE Never directly spoken from HIS Mouth instead of the One from HIS Mouth because they knew the Power, there is almost no History they can not twist and hid.
Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Spirit247: 5:30pm On Apr 16
ednut1:
Even Gun and canon was an African product . Rest
In line with your rationalization: Africans didn't even know anything till the European came, in fact Africans didn't know or have Yam, Mangos, Oranges, etc before they came. Rest abeg.
Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by ednut1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16
Spirit247:
In line with your rationalization: Africans didn't even know anything till the European came, in fact Africans didn't know or have Yam, Mangos, Oranges, etc before they came. Rest abeg.
there are evidences till date of things like benin arts, nok, ife arts in what is Nigeria today. Which they didn’t believe we could have made till they had no choice than to admit. Things like shea butter is being used in cosmetics today which came from us. Palm oil also came from us and was used to oil the machines during Industrial Revolution. And many other things our ancestors created or harnessed.

We had millet not corn. So no need to lie. Your attempts to rewrite history ends on nairaland. Make una rest

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Spirit247: 5:37pm On Apr 16
duro4chang:
There is a saying among the yoruba which goes thus 'there were things chickens were eating before corn came'. That means corn was not part of their food ab initio. So it may be true that corn was introduced.
What Yoruba Land passed through is too deep to explain here. Yorubas says "Ise ko l'Owo" That is working meticulously Can Not really make one rich(unless you Add prayer or charm)" Do you know that it is the Colonial Masters that infused this Lie into fore-fathers minds? Did you know that they Orchestrated and Manipulated Yorubas to kill one another in the Worst African senseless of Brothers slaughtering Brothers for solid 16 Years? Yet, they twisted the written down History to show our Generation that they are the ones that came to ensure the senseless Yoruba to Yoruba killings End, what they actually orchestrated and Proven that they have Mastered how to Decieve Africans using Yorubas as experiment. If you still didn't get how they can easily get our fathers to start saying such a false Adages, ask me and I will shed more light in this.

Sigmund Freud and their other Psychologists perfected what they used for our Negative Social Engineering. Yorubas were the first they met and unreservedly unleashed their Negative Engineering skills upon. Tell a People so many time enough, and soon they will say it as Truth.
Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Spirit247: 5:50pm On Apr 16
ednut1:
there are evidences till date of things like benin arts, nok, ife arts in what is Nigeria today. Which they didn’t believe we could have made till they had no choice than to admit. Things like shea butter is being used in cosmetics today which came from us. Palm oil also came from us and was used to oil the machines during Industrial Revolution. And many other things our ancestors created or harnessed.

We had millet not corn. So no need to lie. Your attempts to rewrite history ends on nairaland. Make una rest
My brother, I'm glad that you are somehow woke on the European deceptions and mental manipulation of Africans. But why you are still denying the originality of African Corn even after the Post above? Egypt is Africa, and the rest Africa traded with Egypt, Ancient Black Populated Morocco, etc long before Europeans came. That Biblical History happened over 3,000 Years before Year 1652 that they claim to bring Maize to Africa, it is one of their bullshiit Lies. That's how they claimed their Mungo Park Discovered River Niger as if Ancient Africans were not there before they came.
Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by ednut1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16
Spirit247:
My brother, I'm glad that you are somehow woke on the European deceptions and mental manipulation of Africans. But why you are still denying the originality of African Corn even after the Post above? Egypt is Africa, and the rest Africa traded with Egypt, Ancient Black Populated Morocco, etc long before Europeans came. That Biblical History happened over 3,000 Years before Year 1652 that they claim to bring Maize to Africa, it is one of their bullshiit Lies. That's how they claimed their Mungo Park Discovered River Niger as if Ancient Africans were not there before they came.
the claim that mungo park discovered the river was made up by Nigerians themselves in those social studies textbooks. I have read his book and park never claimed he discovered the river there.

. He was the first European to document the source of the river and had help of the locals. He could not have discovered a river people were navigating and trading on. He was on a reconnaissance mission to map future trade routes.

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by duro4chang(m): 8:56am On Apr 17
Spirit247:
What Yoruba Land passed through is too deep to explain here. Yorubas says "Ise ko l'Owo" That is working meticulously Can Not really make one rich(unless you Add prayer or charm)" Do you know that it is the Colonial Masters that infused this Lie into fore-fathers minds? Did you know that they Orchestrated and Manipulated Yorubas to kill one another in the Worst African senseless of Brothers slaughtering Brothers for solid 16 Years? Yet, they twisted the written down History to show our Generation that they are the ones that came to ensure the senseless Yoruba to Yoruba killings End, what they actually orchestrated and Proven that they have Mastered how to Decieve Africans using Yorubas as experiment. If you still didn't get how they can easily get our fathers to start saying such a false Adages, ask me and I will shed more light in this.

Sigmund Freud and their other Psychologists perfected what they used for our Negative Social Engineering. Yorubas were the first they met and unreservedly unleashed their Negative Engineering skills upon. Tell a People so many time enough, and soon they will say it as Truth.
You have still not been able to explain the origin of corn. You are just blaming the whites. I expect you to prove that corn actually originated from Africa.l

1 Like

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Matrix137(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Sirmwill: 10:15am On Apr 18
Spirit247:

1 Corinthians 1:18
18 "For the Message of the Cross is foolishness to those who are Perishing, but to us who are being Saved it is the Power of CREATOR of Humanity."

Dude

Wetin be this 🤲
Re: Lies About Corn Not Being Originally From Africa Bursted! by Spirit247: 11:49am On Apr 26
Sirmwill:

Dude
Wetin be this 🤲
AHAYAH AHSAR AHAYAH is the Only True Name of Our CREATOR that HE Told Humanity directly from HIS Own Mouth, but Devil has successfully made the Jewish Scribes that JESUS AHAYAHSHA YASHAYA Cursed 7 Times Screaming "Woe!" Upon them to hide it from Humanity and Replace it with the Tetragrammaton (All the Names that our CREATOR is currently being called are derived from this and non of them means I AM THAT I AM, Research and know who is really the Tetragrammaton). Our CREATOR stills Answers Prayers even though being wrongly called because HE looks at the Heart not the Face, Voice or Pronunciation in time of Ignorance. However, HE has not being happy that HIS Children have not Studied to show themselves Approved of Heavenly Kingdom. Study means "Study not just Scripture but all Hidden Truth, History of Christianity and Humanity.

AHAYAH AHSAR AHAYAH (mean I AM THAT I AM= I AM The Only ONE That Time, Eternity and Existence does not affect because I Created them and they are in my Hands). All Other Spirits (including Satan exists in Eternity and Existence, our CREATOR is the Only SPIRIT That has Capacity to Exist beyond Heaven that is why Scripture says HE humbles HIMSELF to behold what is happening in Heaven and on Earth because immeasurable as Heaven is, it HIS Seat(Throne) while the Earth masassive as it is is just HIS Footstool.
AHAYAH AHSAR AHAYAH is the Only Name above all Names and the True Name of JESUS is AHAYASHA YASHAYA. For all the Scriptures that Exposed when the Jewish Scribes started Changing the Name of the GOD that Brought them out of Egypt, Copy and paste this Link into your Browser and join the Space between Blog and Spot together so that it would work: https://ahayasha.Blog Spot.com/2023/11/the-true-original-hebrew-name-of-jesus.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Web Traffic Guaranteed / Imported / Get More Clients & Make More Sales:this Is So Effective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.