Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Gej: He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej: He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe. (1061 Views)

Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) / Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election- YAHOO NEWS / Check Out GEJ Wen He As No Shoe........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej: He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe. by tayoTFC(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2011
I just they imagine how ppl that vote /select GEJ would be hiden now,
he has no shoe before election , he was voted/ selected , now his shoe is oversize,
Nigeria is too big for GEJ to manage, that is my point let read ur comment,
Re: Gej: He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe. by WilyiWily: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
From the time Jonathan became the president, you fraudulent Yorubas are not happy, will your silly tribe leave Ijaw man alone for a minute. Foooolish people.
Re: Gej: He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe. by tayoTFC(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2011
U must be mad and your thinking is too shallow, was it not yoruba man ( OBJ ) that force GEJ on the nation the same pple u are calling foolish , bros u must be mad and sick upstair,

Nigeria is the oversize shoe , for GEJ to manage except u are not sincere with urself ,that u will think that GEJ can manage Nigeria. we all vote for him for sentiment reason. take it or leave it, He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe.
Re: Gej: He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe. by tayoTFC(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2012
i said it before that the shoeless man now wear oversize shoe, fresh air , fresh problem, fresh protest=fresh solution.
Re: Gej: He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe. by Beaf: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2012
tayoTFC:

I just they imagine how ppl that vote /select GEJ would be hiden now,
he has no shoe before election , he was voted/ selected , now his shoe is oversize,
Nigeria is too big for GEJ to manage, that is my point let read your comment,

This is the road to nowhere.

The more you guys make such treasonable statements, the more you find derogatory names to call GEJ in your language (which no other group does), is the more rational people would think there are ulterior motives to every GEJ comment you make or action you take. You need to stand back and employ restraint.
Re: Gej: He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe. by jamace(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2012
Any cartoonist in the house? I will like to see a cartoon of GEJ with protruding tommy (worth N1b of food) and scraggy legs in  oversize shoes (which is Nigeria). It will be a great sight to behold. Please, I'm waiting.
Re: Gej: He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe. by GWslim(f): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2012
jamace:

Any cartoonist in the house? I will like to see a cartoon of GEJ with protruding tommy (worth N1b of food) and scraggy legs in  oversize shoes (which is Nigeria). It will be a great sight to behold. Please, I'm waiting.

Good idea really.
Re: Gej: He Has No Shoe Before Election : Now He Wears Oversize Shoe. by tayoTFC(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
said it before that the shoeless man now wear oversize shoe, fresh air , fresh problem, fresh protest=fresh solution....GEJ HAPPY XMAS IN ADVANCE.....

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Senate, Soldiers-horses Mating And New World Order! / Subsidy Payment: FG Sacks Akintola Williams, Olusola Adekanola Firms / Goodluck Jonathan's Twin Brother Speaks Out On UNILAG .Leave My Brother Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.