Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele (12799 Views)

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele / Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by gerrardomendes(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16
Ok
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Kay25(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16
Nazgul:
What you guys have failed to understand is that Nigerians are tired of Nigeria. Even Tinubu's staunch supporters are tired of this country. Everyone wants out.

Very soon the north would form their own secession group and begin to demand independence.

The day the north summons that courage Nigeria is liberated

2 Likes

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Johnjustice: 1:08pm On Apr 16
Most of these secessionists have no vision or plan for their people, after secession what next?

Who gave them the authority to secede?

Who are they representing?

How many Yorubas agree to secede, was there a referendum?

You and your group cant just come out to say you want to secede, you don't represent the entire people of your tribe, get a consensus, get a concrete plan of nationhood and blueprint from your people...you can't just say you want to secede on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by casualobserver: 1:13pm On Apr 16
The difference between the Yorubas and the Ibos is that the Yorubas have come out to say unequivocally “not in our name”….you are on your own. Yorubas have said you don’t speak for us. Even if there is desire for secession (there isn’t one), we refuse to be led by a miscreant and won’t even allow the thought that she speaks for or represents Yorubas to fester for a minute.

Whereas the Ibos have allowed themselves to be led by an imbecil3 to the point where all their leaders defer to him, visit him to pay solidarity and homage and effectively turned him into a demi god.. That’s why it is difficult to have an Ibo president. It is one thing to cal for restructuring, it’s another to call for secession. You can’t support secession and then tommorow want to be president and think others will vote for you. This is simple common sense that somehow seems to elude our brothers from the east.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Houseontherock1: 1:15pm On Apr 16
Everyone wants out undecided
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Menclothing1: 1:20pm On Apr 16
All of them are arrested already I Dey pity then you doing rubbish in a place they don’t take nonsense
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Damian911: 1:25pm On Apr 16
abuhusna1:
Just one shot in the leg and all the madness dies down. I trust my YorubaIgbo people we fear to die
Fixed kiss

1 Like

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by paramakina202: 1:26pm On Apr 16
Ogonimilitant:
All these epistle is to make sure your slave masters are not angry with you grin
Let me hear pim about Yorubà Nation when Tinubu lèaves in the next 3yrs,

Responsible citizens will always speak out when miscreants want to disturb public peace.
What have SE gained from years of agitation by miscreants?

1 Like

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16
I think we should have that highly anticipated discussion on Restructuring so everyone can rest. undecided
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Raskimonojendor: 1:45pm On Apr 16
Ogonimilitant:
All these epistle is to make sure your slave masters are not angry with you grin
Let me hear pim about Yorubà Nation when Tinubu lèaves in the next 3yrs,

Ogoni IPOB militant ... Slave masters like the below

Master/slave

1960 Saurdana/Azikiwe - Fulani/ibo

1979: Shagari/Ekwueme - Fulani/Ibo

1993: Tofa/Ugo - Fulani/Ibo

2003: Buhari/Okadigbo - Fulani/Ibo

2007: Buhari/ Ezeoke - Fulani/Ibo

2019: Atiku/ Peter Obi - Fulani/Ibo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Raskimonojendor: 1:47pm On Apr 16
casualobserver:
The difference between the Yorubas and the Ibos is that the Yorubas have come out to say unequivocally “not in our name”….you are on your own. Yorubas have said you don’t speak for us. Even if there is desire for secession (there isn’t one), we refuse to be led by a miscreant and won’t even allow the thought that she speaks for or represents Yorubas to fester for a minute.

Whereas the Ibos have allowed themselves to be led by an imbecil3 to the point where all their leaders defer to him, visit him to pay solidarity and homage and effectively turned him into a demi god.. That’s why it is difficult to have an Ibo president. It is one thing to cal for restructuring, it’s another to call for secession. You can’t support secession and then tommorow want to be president and think others will vote for you. This is simple common sense that somehow seems to elude our brothers from the east.
👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Mitsurugi(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16
ecolime:

You think Yorubas are one-way mofos that would allow a lunatic control them?

We have independent minds. We no dey do follow follow. If you misbehave for SW, even your own parents and your children go disown you.

We are that rational or straightforward.

Oh really. So what's this about Tinubu?
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Raskimonojendor: 1:54pm On Apr 16
abuhusna1:
Just one shot in the leg and all the madness dies down. I trust my Yoruba people we fear to die
We do the killing of terrorist and rebels, not the dying. Get that into your skull.

1 Like

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Raskimonojendor: 1:56pm On Apr 16
MemphitzDgreat1:
Treason is treason.
The Nnamdi Kanu treatment must equally be metted out to the Youruba secessionists!
100 percent.
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Raskimonojendor: 1:57pm On Apr 16
paramakina202:

Responsible citizens will always speak out when miscreants want to disturb public peace.
What have SE gained from years of agitation by miscreants?
Lots of dead South Easterners including prominent ones and Nnamdi Kanu is still locked up.

1 Like

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by hansomb: 1:59pm On Apr 16
One good thing about Yoruba is the true democratic liberal life they lived since time immemorial. Nobody can force something on anybody unlike bokoharam and ipob in other places. There's cultism and agbero but if you mind your business e no go affect you.
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Kukutenla: 2:01pm On Apr 16
Tjra:

Na so we go treat her fck up "prettily"

Yorubas don't harbour mad people amongst them.

Do anyhow, you turn outcast.
If anyone dares to touch this prophetess of our time who is working for the liberation of Yorubaland, such persons will face our wrath! We will declare sit at home throughout Yorubaland. Though that will be on Tuesday cause we don't want to have anything to do with those pesky omo Ibo
That's why we have a prophetess while they have a prophet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by DMerciful(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16
Independent mind? Baba sope people
ecolime:

You think Yorubas are one-way mofos that would allow a lunatic control them?

We have independent minds. We no dey do follow follow. If you misbehave for SW, even your own parents and your children go disown you.

We are that rational or straightforward.
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by wiseoneking: 3:01pm On Apr 16
abuhusna1:
Just one shot in the leg and all the madness dies down. I trust my Yoruba people we fear to die
why must there be a shot in the first place. My neighbors said I should ask you. You don’t even trust your wife if you are married before liven trusting your Yoruba people. Mr trust
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by paramakina202: 3:23pm On Apr 16
Raskimonojendor:

Lots of dead South Easterners including prominent ones and Nnamdi Kanu is still locked up.

They threatened Cyril Akunyili until he was forced to pull down that post.

1 Like

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by dangermouse(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16
Nazgul:
What you guys have failed to understand is that Nigerians are tired of Nigeria. Even Tinubu's staunch supporters are tired of this country. Everyone wants out.

Very soon the north would form their own secession group and begin to demand independence.

Bokoharam is already there hoisting flags up and down.

They need an Islamic republic.

Nigeria should just restructure.
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by rajiedreez: 4:18pm On Apr 16
In fact this Yoruba secession thing dey sweet some people pass Yorubas themselves

1 Like

Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Austineva(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16
God keep blessing that woman
The republic of Biafra and Oduduwa is a must and together we must achieve that at no distant time
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by PrinceGallant: 4:32pm On Apr 16
Nazgul:

You are a liar. Talk of yourself, there are many patriotic Nigerians, unlike you who seek for secession. Nigeria will be great.
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Enugurangers: 4:34pm On Apr 16
paramakina202:

They threatened Cyril Akunyili until he was forced to pull down that post.
Yes. I also remember. He was threatened a great deal.
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Mrexcell(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16
That content creator is very courageous no yoruba man dead or alive can ever do what she did.
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16
The waste side
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Vulcan24(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16
I see a different undertone, .....I see a tribe that fears loosing face!
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by Padipadi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16
helinues:
grin

She would be taken care of maturely..

Na Omo kekere dey do her
I fear you o
Re: Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele by PHAYOL81: 9:16pm On Apr 16
That joke that was displayed in IBADAN must be heavily penalized. Those clownish perpetrators of the atrocity should be made a lasting example for whosoever might want to go through similar route in future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years / Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic / PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.