Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Happiest Day Of My Life - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Happiest Day Of My Life (100 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Happiest Day Of My Life by kppo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16
The happiest day of my life was when I was around 11 years old. I had just come back from school and I went upstairs to change my clothes from my school uniform. And lying there on my bed was a brand new SEGA Mega Drive 2. I was so excited. I ran back downstairs to hug my mummy for buying it for me. It came with the game Sonic The Hedgehog 2. My younger brother and I started playing it immediately. It initially had no colour and sound but over time we overcame all those challenges. Months later, I eventually went on to complete the game after so many hours of endless game playing. I have never forgotten how happy I was when I got the computer console.

2 Likes

Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life by berryace007: 10:48am On Apr 17
kppo:
The happiest day of my life was when I was around 11 years old. I had just come back from school and I went upstairs to change my clothes from my school uniform. And lying there on my bed was a brand new SEGA Mega Drive 2. I was so excited. I ran back downstairs to hug my mummy for buying it for me. It came with the game Sonic The Hedgehog 2. My younger brother and I started playing it immediately. It initially had no colour and sound but over time we overcame all those challenges. Months later, I eventually went on to complete the game after so many hours of endless game playing. I have never forgotten how happy I was when I got the computer console.

Have always wanted a ps2 since the first day i saw it in 2006. But i was a kid were i wan see money buy am back then. But I finally owned one in 2016 after my ssce and saving like mad🤣
Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life by mikeandersoon(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17
The happiest day of my life was when I finally received my gaming license after months of anticipation and hard work. How to get a gaming license, one must first thoroughly research the regulatory requirements and procedures specific to their jurisdiction. Then, they should prepare all necessary documentation, submit their application, and patiently await approval from the relevant gaming authority.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Mining Site / How To Improve Your Graphic Quality Settings In CODM In 2024 / Whereas Wizards Are The Jack Of All Trades In Phrases Of Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.