Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony (14041 Views)

Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Governor Umahi Receives Zillions Of Appreciation And Commendation As He Appoints / Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by Hezmatosky: 3:44pm On Apr 16
Pls don't quote me wrong. But the fact is this, I just like the personality of this our VP. So calm and so composed. I hope I meet him personally, someday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by SEGLIZ: 3:44pm On Apr 16
Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by Raskimonojendor: 3:44pm On Apr 16
LagosFirstSon:
Another propaganda by APC about to unfold

FourQu:

Hehe grin so you self are aware? Nice

Let's see what they want to EXPLAIN again without EVIDENCE cool

Last year APC cooked and naptu2 ate till he belleful 😋

See as you both embarrassed your generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by Dobodobo04: 3:45pm On Apr 16
See as Nigerian police look corpulent. 🤣

Good gesture government is doing to boost morale and appreciate brave sacrifices.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by Aleem26(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16
Just as their clothe….all black no white
Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by brownbib(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16
Why is everyone appearing with an angry visage!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by Tianow: 3:59pm On Apr 16
Nigerian police need brain surgery, those men don't understand anything about policing, they always feel civilians are at their mercy.

We are yet to get a people orientated leadership in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by Galinton(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16
ebenholer2:
useless award to useless sets of people. I wonder the kind of awards that Nigeria police deserve than useless ones for being so useless to our society.
It is only those that have benefited from their evils that will see these awards to be a well deserved ones
bro pls just calm down na

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by kufre2010: 4:03pm On Apr 16
ebenholer2:
useless award to useless sets of people. I wonder the kind of awards that Nigeria police deserve than useless ones for being so useless to our society.
It is only those that have benefited from their evils that will see these awards to be a well deserved ones

They did not send you to go into crime

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by richeeyo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16
ebenholer2:
If your father was killed by the police for been an armed robber
I understand

Even if police get their short comings
Make dem no work for one month only

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by Winning123: 4:10pm On Apr 16
FourQu:

Who? APC? Wisdom? shocked

Abeg my nairaland fam, make we join hands tell am? cry

APC will give you hypertension!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by PressMyButton: 4:22pm On Apr 16
First of its kind to recognize and honour our gallant police and April 7th declared as National police day.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by Emman08: 4:24pm On Apr 16
I hope police won't collect their share before giving these officers their money
Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by aylipple: 4:31pm On Apr 16
DIG Frank Mba. A consummate, professional & fine police officer. A future IGP material too.
Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16
What's going on here?

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by SporaD8: 4:43pm On Apr 16
FreeStuffsNG:
I watched the ceremony on Channels TV yesterday night. It was absolutely brilliant and it ended with the VP, HE Kashim Shettima, declaring April 7 as the national police day.

The high points for me were the awards for the OC Legal officers, Awards for integrity and post humous awards which attracted extra N20m from Kano state government, N20m from the Senate and N1m personal donation by the Senate President, HE Godswill Akpabio, to each family of the post humous award winners. Muyiwa and the MC did excellent job and the IG was looking so sharp, very young and handsome fully decked in his official ceremonial uniform. It was a great night indeed.

Congratulations to the Nigeria Police Leadership and men and women of the force.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
The NA has Armed Force Remembrance Day.
I still don't know why the effort and sacrifices of our Police officers has hitherto been overlooked.
I reckon the perennial neglect by past administrations play a huge role on why these officers misbehave - they believe no one cares about them!
Award night like this should also have a grade system where officers can compete for public rating and goodwill!
This will go along way in reforming the battered image, and restore public trust in the institution.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by APOPTOSIS: 4:57pm On Apr 16
IF CORRUPTION is a University with students, here is the institution😂😂😂
Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by talktrue4eva: 8:31pm On Apr 16
ebenholer2:

That's why army go kill u, u still hail them. Lol.
Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by dododawa1: 9:02pm On Apr 16
SARS

Comes to MIND
Re: Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony by naptu2: 2:00am On Apr 17
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Congratulations to the Commissioner of Police, Rivers State, @TunjiDisu1 has been awarded the CP of the year at the Maiden Edition of the Nigeria police awards and commendation.

The awards ceremony took place at the congress hall of Transcorp Hilton, Abuja, on Monday.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote: Wife & Children? / Osun Emerges With Lowest Unemployment Rate In Nigeria – NBS / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.