Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed (792 Views)

Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military / How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation / Nigeria’s Enemies Behind Yoruba Nation Agitation, Says Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by DonXavi(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16
I was wondering that I didn't hear that any one was shot or killed. But if it was in the Southeast that you heard that a group attempted to invade the government house to hoist their flag, you would've been seeing pictures flying around of scores of dead bodies. It's like the military or police intervention here applied so much caution in this operation to avoid casualties because of the region involved.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by Christistruth00: 4:16pm On Apr 16
Even a goat must not loose it's life over such a Comical episode

Life is not Cheap

30 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by LegendHero(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16
Yorubas are special. Both side value the sanctity of life.

I love how the policemen went about it, when some of those guys got arrested, what they first said was that “What came over you people, e ya werey ni”.

Coz it’s like an alien behavior. Yorubas are not terrorists so even the policemen and military guys shock.

If na IPOB now, they go don waste those ones because they are indeed confirmed terrorists with history of blood spilling. So nobody will even care if 1000 IPOB terrorists get wasted.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by DonXavi(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16
SeeWahala:
Nobody was killed because there were no bullets in their guns undecided

Plus, everybody knows that a gun in the hands of a lowly coward in a war zone is just a very useless piece of heavy iron cool
Then, my question is, why is it that the police or the military that responded did not shoot to kill any agitator?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by YorubaDemonswag: 4:38pm On Apr 16
Maybe they're first class citizens, reason no one is killed
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by WorldRichest: 4:43pm On Apr 16
DonXavi:
I was wondering that I didn't hear that any one was shot or killed. But if it was in the Southeast that you heard that a group attempted to invade the government house to hoist their flag, you would've been seeing pictures flying around of scores of dead bodies. It's like the military or police intervention here applied so much caution in this operation to avoid casualties because of the region involved.

Carry your people and go and invade your state Secretariats, soldiers will use you for shooting practice. The Chief of Army Staff is our Son

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by WorldRichest: 4:44pm On Apr 16
SeeWahala:
Nobody was killed because there were no bullets in their guns undecided

Plus, everybody knows that a gun in the hands of a lowly coward in a war zone is just a very useless piece of heavy iron cool

Are you talking about the cowards that used over three million stubborn goats for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970? Don't let elders in your house see this nonsense you posted, it will bring back sad memories of sorrow, tears, and blood which the cowards left behind at their departure in 1970

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by truthhurtsnaira: 4:50pm On Apr 16
DonXavi:

Largely because it is story story….

Frankly the Yoruba/Oduduwa revolutionaries still are undecided as to which way forward….although some have a clear idea that is yet widely accepted by their folks

Meanwhile Biafra was proven even back in the 1700s/1800s (with folks/slaves from that area doing brave things in other continents) to be dangerous to the Satanic rulers of the world that hide under Biblical religion that they truly are not of….

How can gay agenda be promoted or weaves if African nations reflecting African core values are allowed to (re)emerge….?

That’s they bottom line- the new world order cannot be implemented unless the third world nations in Latin America, Africa, and Asia with riches remain impoverished…
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by SeeWahala: 5:10pm On Apr 16
WorldRichest:

Are you talking about the cowards that used over three million stubborn goats for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970? Don't let elders in your house see this nonsense you posted, it will bring back sad memories of sorrow, tears, and blood which the cowards left behind at their departure in 1970

Hahaha 3 million children were unfairly starved to death and that is what yiu and your lots always rejoice about

Meanwhile

Over 2 million of your able bodied men were annihilated by the Biafran resistance in fair combat tongue

Those are soldiers worthy of a country right there cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by Melagros(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16
COMRADES if no one is killed in the struggle for independence, the objective will never be realised
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by paramakina202: 5:59pm On Apr 16
DonXavi:

Onwuka Kalu of BZM have tried in several occassions to take over Enugu government house with his men they were all arrested, did they kill anyone?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by gidgiddy: 6:14pm On Apr 16
DonXavi:

Isn't it obvious why nobody was killed? Nobody invaded no where. If people in military uniform had invaded armed, there would have been a shootout. Have you heard of where armed men in Nigeria were just persuaded to drop their guns and surrender like that? That doesn't happen

The entire thing was staged. There is no truth to the story that armed Oduduwa agitators invaded anywhere. They have done this many times with IPOB. Indiscriminately arrest some young boys, parade them with guns, Biafran flag and military uniforms, tag them IPOB, dish out one incredible story about how the security forces subdued them with superior fire power. It has happened many times

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by DonXavi(m): 7:41am On Apr 17
gidgiddy:

Isn't it obvious why nobody was killed? Nobody invaded no where. If people in military uniform had invaded armed, there would have been a shootout. Have you heard of where armed men in Nigeria were just persuaded to drop their guns and surrender like that? That doesn't happen

The entire thing was staged. There is no truth to the story that armed Oduduwa agitators invaded anywhere. They have done this many times with IPOB. Indiscriminately arrest some young boys, parade them with guns, Biafran flag and military uniforms, tag them IPOB, dish out one incredible story about how the security forces subdued them with superior fire power. It has happened many times

Everything is proving that it was staged.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by Donaldoni: 8:17am On Apr 17
Piiiigggs and idle grunts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by Brenbentondiaz: 8:46am On Apr 17
DonXavi:

So in other words, you're conceding that you guys are 3rd class citizens? Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by ValarDoharis: 9:32am On Apr 17
Its because it was staged by Amoda!

Its not real and thats why Igboho and Akintoye do not know this group.

Amoda aka Tilumbu wants to blackmail the North with secession esp as they're moving away from his side
DonXavi:

34 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by ValarDoharis: 9:33am On Apr 17
Something that Tilumbu staged? You can only deceive yourselves!
LegendHero:

I love how the policemen went about it, when some of those guys got arrested, what they first said was that “What came over you people, e ya werey ni”.

Coz it’s like an alien behavior. Yorubas are not terrorists so even the policemen and military guys shock.

If na IPOB now, they go don waste those ones because they are indeed confirmed terrorists with history of blood spilling. So nobody will even care if 1000 IPOB terrorists get wasted.

34 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by BOYS2MEN: 11:54am On Apr 17
Dem sprinkle Maggi with enough Cameroun pepper for diz one tozo brain
DonXavi:
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by DonXavi(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17
BOYS2MEN:
Dem sprinkle Maggi with enough Cameroun pepper for diz one tozo brain
Any rational and realistic person would, for sure need answer to the question raised in this thread in respect to having no casualties in the face of confrontation between armed agitators and armed military and police force. But because you are beclouded by tribal and religious sentiment, it'd be an impossible expectation for one like you to think critically on what took place there.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by Skooltynz: 12:19pm On Apr 17
Is that one agitation
People wear fake cammo with pjenty bante for waste no strategy..m grin grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by Kapeter(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:

I read Onitiri Abiola is the one pushing these people to go do this barbaric things. You will wonder if the agitators are only present in Oyo state. Despite having one of the best performing governor in SW dem nor wan make him rest. There was shootout sha but everyone gallant actually.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by Kapeter(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17
ValarDoharis:
Its because it was staged by Amoda!

Its not real and thats why Igboho and Akintoye do not know this group.

Amoda aka Tilumbu wants to blackmail the North with secession esp as they're moving away from his side
Tinubu lives rent free in your head. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by LegendHero(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17
Kapeter:
I read Onitiri Abiola is the one pushing these people to go do this barbaric things. You will wonder if the agitators are only present in Oyo state. Despite having one of the best performing governor in SW dem nor wan make him rest. There was shootout sha but everyone gallant actually.

Yes, it was Onitiri group that sent them.

They lack strategy or probably they only did this to gain popularity. How can you go and attack a fortified government house on your maiden strike?

Yoruba will not be safe in the hand of tactless people like them. They should arrest them all and send them to prison for life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by LegendHero(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17
ValarDoharis:
Something that Tilumbu staged? You can only deceive yourselves!

What is the benefit of this to Tinubu? I want to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by ValarDoharis: 2:41pm On Apr 17
Threaten the North to support his govt or atleast not sabotage it else he might as well join the secessionist knowing fully well that the Igbos are ready to leave
LegendHero:

What is the benefit of this to Tinubu? I want to learn.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by Raskimonojendor: 2:49pm On Apr 17
Brenbentondiaz:

So in other words, you're conceding that you guys are 3rd class citizens? Noted.
The 5 percenters grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by T8ksy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17
ValarDoharis:
Threaten the North to support his govt or atleast not sabotage it else he might as well join the secessionist[b] knowing fully well that the Igbos are ready to leave[/b]

@ bolded, above..........Really? Are igbos truly ready to leave Nigeria??
So what then is the meaning of their slogan in the last election ; a new Nigeria is POssible.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by ValarDoharis: 3:15pm On Apr 17
Use your head!

Igbos are different from Obidients!
There has been agitation for Biafra since the 60s
T8ksy:

@ bolded, above..........Really? Are igbos truly ready to leave Nigeria??
So what then is the meaning of their slogan in the last election ; a new Nigeria is POssible.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by LegendHero(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17
ValarDoharis:
Threaten the North to support his govt or atleast not sabotage it else he might as well join the secessionist knowing fully well that the Igbos are ready to leave

How does this your own conspiracy theory make sense to you?

Ho can the current GCFR be using secessionist to beg a “North” that is out of power.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by ValarDoharis: 3:29pm On Apr 17
Is he not planning to contest 2027?

Now tell me, those 16 Yoruba nation agitators believe they're enough to declare Yoruba nation just like that?

They were staged by Amoda and that why the security agents did not engage them. Its too obvious!

Is that the way a new country is declared?
LegendHero:

How does this your own conspiracy theory make sense to you?

Ho can the current GCFR be using secessionist to beg a “North” that is out of power.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitation: Reason Why Nobody Was Killed by DonXavi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17
ValarDoharis:
Use your head!

Igbos are different from Obidients!
There has been agitation for Biafra since the 60s
Leave those guys, they use to talk like people without brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would Have Happen To Dangote If Obi Becomes President / Who Wins The Political Mandate In Nigeria? The Party Or The Person? / Obj The Next Mr. Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.