Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? (410 Views)

Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu / Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush / PDP Agents Caught With Cash And Bag Of Rice In Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by DrMB: 7:02pm On Apr 16
How much is bag of rice in your area?
Are you aware of APC card?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by 89green: 7:20pm On Apr 16
grin i heard of apc card also known as urchins card that could allow you buy 50kg rice for N500. Pls i need link to that particular card grin
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Lumarstone: 7:25pm On Apr 16
50kg of Abakaliki Rice is sold for #90,000. APC Tinubu led federal Government is a big disaster to Nigerians. No economic vision on how to amillorate the bad economic conditions of the poor in the country.

I left..!
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by tollyboy5(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16
Lumarstone:
50kg of Abakaliki Rice is sold for #90,000. APC Tinubu led federal Government is a big disaster to Nigerians. No economic vision on how to amillorate the bad economic conditions of the poor in the country.

I left..!
It's your abakaliki brothers that are greedy.
Why sell bag of rice for ₦90k lol

Na tinubu dey determine abakaliki rice again?! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Lumarstone: 7:42pm On Apr 16
tollyboy5:

It's your abakaliki brothers that are greedy.
Why sell bag of rice for ₦90k lol

Na tinubu dey determine abakaliki rice again?! grin cheesy
I placed an order for it.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by tollyboy5(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16
Lumarstone:

I placed an order for it.
That is why I said blame your abakaliki brothers not federal government.
Even in Lagos here they decided not to reduce prices of electronics to make it look as if dollar is dropping on paper lol. Thank God sey no be only them be importer we don switch customer straight up.
People on this thread are with a different narrative.
https://www.nairaland.com/8062754/bag-rice-now-57k

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by Paraman: 7:55pm On Apr 16
I bought foreign rice for 58k 3 days ago.

My friend who bought at 86k before price started falling dey vex

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? by coolgb(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16
40+ in saki area

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Disowns Ceasefire Pact With Govt / Boko Haram Is A Common Enermy – Shehu Of Borno / Lessons From The Senate's Vote On Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.