Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Jordan Will Not Become A "Theater Of War" Between Israel And Iran - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jordan Will Not Become A "Theater Of War" Between Israel And Iran (168 Views)

How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) / Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jordan Will Not Become A "Theater Of War" Between Israel And Iran by mubalak37(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16
King Abdullah II Has Stated That Jordan Will Not Become A "Theater Of War" Between Israel And Iran.

Jordanian King Abdullah II emphasized the nation's commitment to upholding its security and sovereignty, stating that it must not become a regional war after intercepting missiles and drones during Iran's attack on Israel.

Jordan's Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi urged the international community to prevent Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from escalating his confrontation with Iran, stating that Iran has responded to the attack and does not want to escalate further.

Iran's recent attack on Israel caused minor damage and wounded a 7-year-old girl, with most missiles and drones down with assistance from Israel's Iron Dome defense system, the US, Britain, France, and Jordan.

Source: https://attaqwaa.com/index.php/topic,335.msg342/topicseen.html#msg342

Re: Jordan Will Not Become A "Theater Of War" Between Israel And Iran by Paulruth: 7:10pm On Apr 16
Iran made a big mistake shooting into another sovereign soil. If this action isn't met with severe consequences, Iran will try it again in the near future. This world will be peaceful without Muslims. I say nuke all of them. Because all Muslims are either terrorists or potential terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Jordan Will Not Become A "Theater Of War" Between Israel And Iran by Lumarstone: 7:18pm On Apr 16
Let me use this medium to remind any of our fellow Nairalanders, infact all Nigerians currently residing in Jordan to start making haest now that the sun is still shining. Iran and Israel nuclear weapons is capable of eliminating every living things within the territory of Jordan. Another world war is gradually setting in.

I left..!
Re: Jordan Will Not Become A "Theater Of War" Between Israel And Iran by Chimarto: 7:50pm On Apr 16
My confusion is, why would the country home of Islam that See's Jewish people as infidel defend Israel during Iranian attack? I mean Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Jordan Will Not Become A "Theater Of War" Between Israel And Iran by Biodun556(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16
Chimarto:
My confusion is, why would the country home of Islam that See's Jewish people as infidel defend Israel during Iranian attack? I mean Saudi Arabia.

Since the king said Jordan will not be a theater war. it means Israel two will not be allowed to shoot missiles or fly fighter jet through Jordan to attack Iran
Re: Jordan Will Not Become A "Theater Of War" Between Israel And Iran by ocelot2006(m): 1:04am On Apr 17
Paulruth:
Iran made a big mistake shooting into another sovereign soil. If this action isn't met with severe consequences, Iran will try it again in the near future. This world will be peaceful without Muslims. I say nuke all of them. Because all Muslims are either terrorists or potential terrorists

Nope, Israel is the one that made the mistake of assuming that they can attack the sovereign territory of another country and get away with it. Iran is NOT Syria. What Iran has proven is that they can equally reach out and touch Isreal, and have established some sort of deterrence. The Israelis are simply butthurt that the Iranians dared to respond. Folks seem to forget the actions of the Iranians against the Saudis (i.e. the deadly drone and missile strike against Saudi Aramco facilities years ago despite the Patriot Air Defence shield) and the Americans in Iraq after Gen. Soleimani's assassination.

Anyway, the Israelis f@cked around and found out. #FAFO

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Africa: 'no Time For Half Measures In Helping The Economy' / Good Old Times: Comrade Stalin In Teheran / HEADLINES: Washington Mental Hospital Staff Call Virus Testing Unsafe..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.