Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Can I Get A Long Span Of 1m To Roof A 3 Bedroom Flat Buglow? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Get A Long Span Of 1m To Roof A 3 Bedroom Flat Buglow? (101 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / How Much Does It Take To Roof A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Nigeria? / Is It Advisable To Roof A House Using Palm Tree Wood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Long Span Of 1m To Roof A 3 Bedroom Flat Buglow? by Ikemoore08: 7:25pm On Apr 16
Good evening engineers in they house..
Pls, I'm just a young struggling guy , in my mid 20s, pls I want to roof my house and my budget is 1.5m, 50k.. 400k for wood and 150k for workmanship. 1m for they longspan..
A friend told me 1m can't get me a longspan for they roofing else I should go for Cameroon zinc..
I really want to know pls, I'm just skeptical as using Cameroon zinc..as a young youth ,yet I really don't want to spend they money or channel it into something else...

Pls, Engineers I they house, what advice can you give meπŸ™πŸ™
Re: Can I Get A Long Span Of 1m To Roof A 3 Bedroom Flat Buglow? by Buharidgeneral: 7:44pm On Apr 16
Interested
Re: Can I Get A Long Span Of 1m To Roof A 3 Bedroom Flat Buglow? by emooo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17
Bros 1m will not roof your 3bedroom o using long span aluminum except you want to be doing renovation on the roof monthly basis pending when you will remove all the zinc
Re: Can I Get A Long Span Of 1m To Roof A 3 Bedroom Flat Buglow? by Ikemoore08: 12:51pm On Apr 18
emooo:
Bros 1m will not roof your 3bedroom o using long span aluminum except you want to be doing renovation on the roof monthly basis pending when you will remove all the zinc
Thanks bro, like how much should be my budget for they long span.

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Pension Funds To Buy A House / *5 Bedroom Fully Detached With 2 Master Bedroom & A BQ Plus Pool* / The Best Way To Own The Future... Is To Grab It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.