Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) (1317 Views)

Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat / Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Video Showing Ukrainian Plane Being Hit By Missile Over Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by ArtificialGPT: 9:42am On Apr 17
CharleyBright:
Fight never start una don declare winner by mere initial push.
Later na here una go still come wail that Israel is committing genocide by killing women and children.
Make una dey play
You just confirmed that Isreal are genocidal cowards. U see ba, the difference between Isreal and iran is that iran target Israel's military bases where as Isreal targets civilians, hospitals, cities, schools, etc. I dare Isreal to target Iranian cities in their next attack, and u will see how Isreal will look in a week.

2 Likes

Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by CharleyBright(m): 10:44am On Apr 17
ArtificialGPT:

You just confirmed that Isreal are genocidal cowards. U see ba, the difference between Isreal and iran is that iran target Israel's military bases where as Isreal targets civilians, hospitals, cities, schools, etc. I dare Isreal to target Iranian cities in their next attack, and u will see how Isreal will look in a week.

No, you don't understand the intricacies of these issues, so you are not in good position to speak on them.
Besides, many times all Arabs countries have ganged up against small Israel in wars and they all lost. How much more a war by only Iran? Israel no be their mate bro. Na so una been dey celebrate and hype Hamas when they attack Israel, today una don abuse Israel for being wicked on Hamas.

That aside, Do you know what is called human shields??
That's what terrorists do when they deliberately kidnap women and children . They then use them use human shields to save themselves from being attacked.
Boko Haram kidnap women and children to be used as human shields.. they go out and commit atrocities and run into these camps they keep women and children knowing the security Operatives won't want to attack and kill women and children. Human shield is a dangerous game of Human Rights abuse.
Hamas and Hezbollah and other Islamic Terrorists groups are using Human shields to safeguard themselves. Israel no send them. When they attack israel and go and hide among women and children they are harbouring, Israel will wipe them all out.
Human shield game don cast.
Make Iran attack Israel and try human shield game and see.
Yeye dey smell
Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by ArtificialGPT: 11:16am On Apr 17
CharleyBright:

No, you don't understand the intricacies of these issues, so you are not in good position to speak on them.
Besides, many times all Arabs countries have ganged up against small Israel in wars and they all lost. How much more a war by only Iran? Israel no be their mate bro. Na so una been dey celebrate and hype Hamas when they attack Israel, today una don abuse Israel for being wicked on Hamas.

That's what terrorists do when they deliberately kidnap women and children . They then use them use human shields to save themselves from being attacked.
Boko Haram kidnap women and children to be used as human shields.. they go out and commit atrocities and run into these camps they keep women and children knowing the security Operatives won't want to attack and kill women and children. Human shield is a dangerous game of Human Rights abuse.
Hamas and Hezbollah and other Islamic Terrorists groups are using Human shields to safeguard themselves. Israel no send them. When they attack israel and go and hide among women and children they are harbouring, Israel will wipe them all out.
Yeye dey smell
See mumu, I'm not gonna read this garbage. Why is the UK, US, france, canada, Germany,
Jordan fighting Iran, on behalf of Israel?

1 Like

Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by CharleyBright(m): 11:22am On Apr 17
ArtificialGPT:

See mumu, I'm not gonna read this garbage. Why is the UK, US, france, canada, Germany,
Jordan fighting Iran, on behalf of Israel?

You said you won't read what I wrote, but u did.
The joke is on you. grin
Next time u post, I won't reply.
Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by ArtificialGPT: 11:27am On Apr 17
CharleyBright:

You said you won't read what I wrote, but u did.
The joke is on you. grin
Next time u post, I won't reply.
It's time u realize that Isreal is overhyped and they're nothing without its Allies. It's 3 days already, they haven't strike iran, if it were the Palestinians, satanyahu would have killed thousands unarmed civilians by now.

Isreal has the most advanced air defence system in the world but still iran hit their target even with 7 days warning. Imagine if it was a suprise attack

2 Likes

Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by Spe23: 12:59pm On Apr 17
Why Israel should think twice before attacking Iran!

Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by Never4getU: 2:53pm On Apr 17
olisaEze:
I have never seen where winners beg losers after winning. Three hundred missile launches and only two got past the Iron Dome! Casualties?? One! A seven year old boy who got bruised from falling down. Yeah, that’s a real big win. grin

It was only a signalling strike not intended for target else Iran wouldn't hint beforehand.

Iran knew the US, UK and France was going to be defensive in favor of Isreal but still launched the strike to prove it could strike in her bid to show off her military prowess

1 Like

Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by jazzman7711: 4:00pm On Apr 17
CharleyBright:

Yeye dey smell

CNN don brainwash this one.
Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by jazzman7711: 4:02pm On Apr 17
Never4getU:

It was only a signalling strike not intended for target else Iran wouldn't hint beforehand.

Iran knew the US, UK and France was going to be defensive in favor of Isreal but still launched the strike to prove it could strike in her bid to show off her military prowess

Many people on Nairaland have a low IQ.

Any average sensible person who watches that interview can see that what the guy is saying is the truth.

It’s not even complicated, what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by olisaEze(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17
Never4getU:

Hamas fired 9500 missiles in total at Israel on Oct 7, and Israel is still standing without US aid in their borders. Can Iran boast the same if the roles are reversed?? Incidentally, the Hamas that could afford to launch such an expensive offensive is currently surviving on aid from the same people they set out to annihilate. Warning or no warning, Iran with its 40% galloping inflation rate and growing economic problems, including rising discontent amongst its populace against the ruling Islamic Party is in no position to prosecute a war with anyone at the moment, especially a mini superpower like Israel. Mike Tyson once said, everyone always has a plan till they get hit in the face. Israel has taken the punch, they didn’t fall. Only time will tell if Iran can take as good as they give.
Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by CharleyBright(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17
jazzman7711:

CNN don brainwash this one.

Na person wey don chop well fit afford to subscribe to CNN.
If you don't watch CNN in your home, it is obviously because you can't afford to pay for subscription. No vex, that's not my fault. Do u even have GOTV, Send me your ID, make I benevolently subscribe for you.
Or Quietly go ahead and watch NTA on your FreeTV.
Get off my face.
Bombastic scallywag.
Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by jazzman7711: 6:32pm On Apr 17
ArtificialGPT:

It's time u realize that Isreal is overhyped and they're nothing without its Allies. It's 3 days already, they haven't strike iran, if it were the Palestinians, satanyahu would have killed thousands unarmed civilians by now.

Isreal has the most advanced air defence system in the world but still iran hit their target even with 7 days warning. Imagine if it was a suprise attack

Surprise attack?

You want them to finish everybody in Israel?

Please oga, sorry for them small..

Iran proved they are the real boss in the region.
Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by jazzman7711: 6:41pm On Apr 17
olisaEze:

Hamas fired 9500 missiles in total at Israel on Oct 7, and Israel is still standing without US aid in their borders. Can Iran boast the same if the roles are reversed?? Incidentally, the Hamas that could afford to launch such an expensive offensive is currently surviving on aid from the same people they set out to annihilate. Warning or no warning, Iran with its 40% galloping inflation rate and growing economic problems, including rising discontent amongst its populace against the ruling Islamic Party is in no position to prosecute a war with anyone at the moment, especially a mini superpower like Israel. Mike Tyson once said, everyone always has a plan till they get hit in the face. Israel has taken the punch, they didn’t fall. Only time will tell if Iran can take as good as they give.

You are comparing Hamas home-made rockets to the Iranian arsenal?

You children on Nairaland are just comical.

I only come here for comic relief.

1 Like

Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by jazzman7711: 6:45pm On Apr 17
CharleyBright:

Na person wey don chop well fit afford to subscribe to CNN.
If you don't watch CNN in your home, it is obviously because you can't afford to pay for subscription. No vex, that's not my fault. Do u even have GOTV, Send me your ID, make I benevolently subscribe for you.
Or Quietly go ahead and watch NTA on your FreeTV.
Get off my face.
Bombastic scallywag.

Small boy. You think everyone is a suffer head like you?

So you actually think watching CNN keeps you informed?

I bet you watch Fox News too.

Brainwashed moro.n.

People like us went beyond CNN decades ago when you were in nappies.

Better graduate from that garbage western propaganda and embrace proper alternative media sources on the internet.

Stupid, brainwashed air head.
Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by CharleyBright(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17
jazzman7711:

Small boy. You think everyone is a suffer head like you?

So you actually think watching CNN keeps you informed?

I bet you watch Fox News too.

Brainwashed moro.n.

You know what?
I bet you 100% , if we met face to face, I am most certain you will bow your head to greet me with a Sir. That's a fact with a certainty.
Unfortunately, we are on a faceless platform like Nairaland that can afford u the opportunity to hide and disrespect your elders.
I no be your age mate. Learn to respect your elders.
I am 1000% sure of that.

People like us went beyond CNN decades ago when you were in nappies.

Better graduate from that garbage western propaganda and embrace proper alternative media sources.

Stupid air head.
Re: ''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) by olisaEze(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17
jazzman7711:

You are comparing Hamas home-made rockets to the Iranian arsenal?

You children on Nairaland are just comical.

I only come here for comic relief.

9500 homemade rockets and yet your country can’t afford to build one. Do you even know how much it costs to build one? Abeg since ure too old to hold a reasonable conversation on NL, kuku die make we the children hear word. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption In Africa - 2015 Transparency International Survey / Hillary Clinton 'secures Democratic Nomination’ / Obama's 5 Disgraceful Legacies For Africa-first Black President Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.