Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG (1248 Views)

May 29th: Should Obidients Carry Out Peaceful Protests Against Injustice That Da / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Wisdomclass1: 7:20am On Apr 17
helinues:
Any group or person that is against the progress and development of a country is commiting a treason.

The Obidients as a group have vowed not to see the progress and development of Nigeria ever since their principal loss in a contested election.

They have been coming online only to attack, abuse, insult and call all the progress made by this government propaganda's.

Let me hide this in-between as their average members don't read. They would proof why they must be banned with their utterances on this thread.

Isn't it time for the group to be banned and prosecuted for committing treason?
4;15am nd u are still thinking about Obidients...

Seems these forum people are right about ur iq

1 Like

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by helinues: 7:21am On Apr 17
Wisdomclass1:
4;15am nd u are still thinking about Obidients...

Seems these forum people are right about ur iq

4:15am your time.

We are flexible with our time here

1 Like

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by 00FFT00(m): 7:22am On Apr 17
helinues:
Any group or person that is against the progress and development of a country is commiting a treason.

The Obidients as a group have vowed not to see the progress and development of Nigeria ever since their principal loss in a contested election.

They have been coming online only to attack, abuse, insult and call all the progress made by this government propaganda's.

Let me hide this in-between as their average members don't read. They would proof why they must be banned with their utterances on this thread.

What should you be banned for, laziness, wickedness, evilness, lack of ambition in life, aßlicking, agberoism, and the list goes on. Which, Helinues?.
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by helinues: 7:23am On Apr 17
00FFT00:

What should you be banned for, laziness, wickedness, evilness, lack of ambition in life, aßlicking, agberoism, and the list goes on. Which, Helinues?.

Are you relaying your current predicaments?

1 Like

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Blaze14k: 7:24am On Apr 17
helinues:

Treason act or behavior is something government should take seriously

So when you criticise the government it has turned to treason right? Do you even know the meaning of treason.. have any of the obidients given other countries highly classified information to betray Nigeria?
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by 00FFT00(m): 7:25am On Apr 17
helinues:

Are you relaying your current predicaments?

I slept sound. Unlike a male servant who would rather chase Obidients at 4:15 am.
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by helinues: 7:25am On Apr 17
Blaze14k:

So when you criticise the government it has turned to treason right? Do you even know the meaning of treason.. have any of the obidients given other countries highly classified information to betray Nigeria?

I criticize government too same way I praise them. That one dey on record for this forum.

Why are your cititisms lopsided?

2 Likes

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by helinues: 7:26am On Apr 17
00FFT00:

I slept sound. Unlike a male servant who would rather chase Obidients at 4:15 am.

And someone told you I didn't sleep well right? undecided

Hahahah, me wey dey prepare to go mall in few hours.

We hustle with no muscle..

Mtcheeew
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by ambale(m): 7:31am On Apr 17
budaatum:

Do you always generalise and assume everyone who supports a particular person must all reason the same way?

The phrase, "When the rain of no progress falls, it won't fall on only one man's housetop, remember that", means exactly the same as "na general sweet wey dey circulate".

Some can however mitigate their own hardship, and so don't need to complain like you assume every must or does.

I have nothing against Tinubu per se, but I am rather perplexed that the majority of Nigerians who complained during the two terms of 8 years of APC rule would vote APC for a third term, and I am very amused that some are even now calling for the return of Buhari.

That guy you are quoting is a one way person now

They don't accept other people's opinion but want theirs to be accepted

No Nigerian won't want it to work now

If not for large criticism, this government would have been a disaster by now

Cos imagine the government did not intervene in the foreign exchange crisis

We might be in 2.5k at this moment, and fuel over 1k

How can a government keep such economy? But to lazy folks who don't add anything meaningful to the economy, na Dem love Nigeria pass😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by ambale(m): 7:32am On Apr 17
helinues:

Let me ask again, are those who voted for Apc buying goods and services at discount price?

There are so many rots in most Nigeria sectors like CBN, Customs, even civil servants which this government is trying to put in order. Your don't plant in a day and expect to harvest that same day. It's a process.

Being opposition don't mean mean opposing every moves by the government even the glaring progressive ones

But the APC have been in governance for almost a decade now

Is that not a good reason to think they are also a huge part of the current problem?

1 Like

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Blaze14k: 7:32am On Apr 17
helinues:

I criticize government too same way I praise them. That one dey on record for this forum.

Why are your cititisms lopsided?

Lol thats not treason my friend look for a better word. It's not enough reason to ban a movement cos it's tantamount to dictatorship also theres something called opposition. It's just like saying the United States government should ban trump cos he is always talking ill about Joe bidden.
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by 00FFT00(m): 7:35am On Apr 17
helinues:

Mtcheeew

Evidently. Trolling Obidients for #30k cheesy.
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Justiceganduje: 7:44am On Apr 17
helinues:

Mtcheeew
Send your aza.
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by helinues: 7:45am On Apr 17
00FFT00:

Evidently. Trolling Obidients for #30k cheesy.

At least it's better than to be labouring in vain like some people.

Or are you envying the N30k?

grin
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Justiceganduje: 7:47am On Apr 17
helinues:

At least it's better than to be labouring in vain like some people.

Or are you envying the N30k?
Stop trolling me. Get a life.
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by helinues: 7:48am On Apr 17
Justiceganduje:
. Rule 2. Bullying and insulting Obi's supporters.

Dispute what I wrote above
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Justiceganduje: 7:49am On Apr 17
helinues:

Dispute what I wrote above
You are just a troll. Get something doing.
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by helinues: 7:52am On Apr 17
Justiceganduje:
You are just a troll. Get something doing.

Hahah, and with this dedicated moniker to troll me. One of the many for over 6 years. Jesu

Make you try at least to dey review your own activities on this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/justiceganduje/posts
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Topman7: 7:53am On Apr 17
123yes:
People without common sense are always afraid of criticism. You people that are always on line on NL insulting people, their mother, father and their tribe for making contributions on threads how many times have they ban them here. No need wasting my precious data here since I know your hatred tribal sponsored thread will not see front page.
When will your hatred for ibos stop. Stop using obedients as cover

You are a devil.

You call wishing the county evil, ''criticism'' abi?

By the time DSS call you in and hand you a few dirty slaps on your dumb face you will learn the true meaning of ''criticism''.

IPOB DEMON.
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Topman7: 7:56am On Apr 17
helinues:

Honesty, I blame Tinubu.

He's just too soft for my liking.

By now some of these Obidients should have been cooling their heels in a jail cell for actions inimical to the development of this country.

Tinubu needs to go after them.

He is the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, and he should start acting like it.

LOOK AT THAT WITCH, AISHA YESUFU, everyday calling his govt ''illegitimate''.

How can she do that and not get ARRESTED by the police?

Ridiculous.

Tinubu, man up abeg.

1 Like

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by helinues: 7:56am On Apr 17
Blaze14k:

Lol thats not treason my friend look for a better word. It's not enough reason to ban a movement cos it's tantamount to dictatorship also theres something called opposition. It's just like saying the United States government should ban trump cos he is always talking ill about Joe bidden.

Facts are different from fabricated.

Obidients are known to be fabricating things

2 Likes

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by helinues: 7:58am On Apr 17
brown3:
I'm 100% sure you are that 50years plus, that lady was complaining about her brother, that you are jobless always with your phone, you have refused to be useful to your family.

No wonder you have been wasting money on baba Ijebu

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Blaze14k: 8:01am On Apr 17
helinues:

Facts are different from fabricated.

Obidients are known to be fabricating things

Again that is not treason..
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by brown3: 8:04am On Apr 17
helinues:

No wonder you have been wasting money on baba Ijebu

grin cheesy
jobless old man. Don't go and build your own family. Wasteful being

1 Like

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Peakdesign23(m): 8:10am On Apr 17
You guys have started again
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by garykoeman: 8:24am On Apr 17
No need to ban, Nigerians already banned and reject their fraudulent messiah.
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by ValarDoharis: 8:36am On Apr 17
You play too much grin
helinues:

Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by ValarDoharis: 8:40am On Apr 17
So you really believe subsidy is gone? Chai...don't be gullible!
budaatum:

No one has told me they can't see anything good in this government, and if anyone does, I'm certain they have their reasons.

Regardless, I'm not particularly interested in what others see or not, as I can look for myself and see for myself. And if you asked me if I see anything good in this government, I'd say their attempt to remove fuel and electricity subsidies is a good thing despite the fact that their removal increases the price of fuel and electricity and causes hardship for many.

Now, if this government goes just one step further and scraps Youth Service, which is a subsidy of labour for employers, this government would have made my day.
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by ValarDoharis: 8:41am On Apr 17
You must be talking from experience.

Beside you can't wish an incompetent person success because Tinubu cannot give what he doesn't have
helinues:

The good part is we are both Nigerians, whatever hardship you people might be talking about, na general sweet wey dey circulate.

How come na you guys dey disturb our peace as if na only you people going through that hardship.

Btw, isn't it confusion raised to power 6 to be waiting to be vindicated for this government to fail just because your principal loss in the election and still be complaining of hardship.

No be una wish dey attract una?
Re: Should Obidients Group Be Banned By FG by Justiceganduje: 8:42am On Apr 17
brown3:
I'm 100% sure you are that 50years plus, that lady was complaining about her brother, that you are jobless always with your phone, you have refused to be useful to your family.
Bro he is the one. This is the second time that his sister will be crying about his joblessness. That guy is beyond redemption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Or Donald Duke? / 2007 Elections: Planned Interim Government Unmasked! / Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.