Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Emergency / Urgent Sterling Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emergency / Urgent Sterling Bank (155 Views)

Sterling Bank Plc Launches Specta, An Instant Lending Platform / Customer Battles Sterling Bank Over N219m Fraud / Sterling Bank To Host Non-interest Banking Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency / Urgent Sterling Bank by UnknownQueen(f): 6:08am On Apr 17
Hello everyone, I'm reaching out for advice about a situation I'm having with Sterling Bank (One bank wallet app).
Last Thursday,11th April 2024, I transferred 150,000 NGN from my Palmpay account to my One Bank wallet, expecting the money to be credited to my account promptly. However, after several days, I still have not received the funds and my attempts to contact One Bank support have been met with lies, delay and wickedness.
I'm starting to get anxious about this situation, as I need the money for some important expenses.
I also sent an email to the support team detailing the issue and including my session ID, but to no avail
I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what to do next...

Re: Emergency / Urgent Sterling Bank by daamazing(m): 7:10am On Apr 17
UnknownQueen:
Hello everyone, I'm reaching out for advice about a situation I'm having with Sterling Bank (One bank wallet app).
Last Thursday,11th April 2024, I transferred 150,000 NGN from my Palmpay account to my One Bank wallet, expecting the money to be credited to my account promptly. However, after several days, I still have not received the funds and my attempts to contact One Bank support have been met with lies, delay and wickedness.
I'm starting to get anxious about this situation, as I need the money for some important expenses.
I also sent an email to the support team detailing the issue and including my session ID, but to no avail
I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what to do next...
Contact Palmpay with the reference ID of the transaction, tell them the recepient is yet to receive the payment.

They would tell you if the transaction went through and is with recievers(sterling) bank. If it is, go to the bank physically or call the customer care via phone lines and tell them that senders bank said it's sent from their end.

Email or in app support can be slow at times so don't use those.
Re: Emergency / Urgent Sterling Bank by UnknownQueen(f): 8:27am On Apr 17
daamazing:

Contact Palmpay with the reference ID of the transaction, tell them the recepient is yet to receive the payment.

They would tell you if the transaction went through and is with recievers(sterling) bank. If it is, go to the bank physically or call the customer care via phone lines and tell them that senders bank said it's sent from their end.

Email or in app support can be slow at times so don't use those.

I've emailed Palmpay and they confirmed that the money was successful at their end which Sterling confirmed....
The process to send my money is what's taking longer than necessary.

I'm so frustrated right now...
Re: Emergency / Urgent Sterling Bank by atilla(m): 8:28am On May 11
I had a similar situation.

Have you received your funds?
Re: Emergency / Urgent Sterling Bank by UnknownQueen(f): 2:56am On May 20
atilla:
I had a similar situation.

Have you received your funds?

Yes I have.
Thanks so much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Bank Be Held Liable For Negligence To Non-customers? / Why Propaganda Can Not Save The Naira / Love Not Sleep....Lest You Come To Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.