Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement (143 Views)

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Gistblog9ja(m): 7:37am On Apr 17
A South African woman, Kiara, who is looking for a person for a relationship has listed her necessities.

In a Tweets she shared through X on Monday, April 15, the man should have a vehicle, a little house and can take care of her

See Post below
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2024/04/he-must-have-car-small-house-and-can.html?m=0#more

1 Share

Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Franzinni: 7:43am On Apr 17
Mumu girl nor write BIG PREEK?

Ole oloriburuku... you are looking for who to Pay your bills? For what ? The perception of privatizing your privates abi? Goods that you will still give away behind his back guaranteed!

But las las mugu must fall for guyman to chop... So I understand your hustle
Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Unperturbedpota: 7:43am On Apr 17
Please always ignore theze prostitutes/ hookup girls . 99% of them are depressed and only your attention keeps them from commiting suicide .

They have started to realize that no one will ever marry them and they will die alone so they are desperately seeking attention.

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Unperturbedpota: 7:44am On Apr 17
Franzinni:
Mumu girl nor write BIG PREEK?

Ole oloriburuku... you are looking for who to Pay your bills? For what ? The perception of privatizing your privates abi? Goods that you will still give away behind his back guaranteed!

But las las mugu must fall for guyman to chop... So I understand your hustle

You talk too much. You are typically the type of low value man who can't Control himself and ends up marrying these prostitutes.

Learn to be silent
Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Hashabiah: 7:46am On Apr 17
...and what do you bring to the table besides yourself ?
Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Franzinni: 7:52am On Apr 17
Unperturbedpota:

You talk too much. You are typically the type of low value man who can't Control himself and ends up marrying these prostitutes.

Learn to be silent
well you said what you said ... Oh well. But since we are talking of these prostitutes(male or female) ... I won't be shocked you are one hence your passionate opinion... For an unperturbed pota you seem mighty perturbed I must say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Unperturbedpota: 7:54am On Apr 17
Franzinni:
well you said what you said ... Oh well. But since we are talking of these prostitutes ... I won't be shocked you are one hence your passionate opinion... For an unperturbed pota you seem mighty perturbed I must say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you for proving my point..

Get a job bro . Foolish man . Hoe lover .

I bet you believe a wife can be found in a brothel ?

Bush man
Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Franzinni: 7:58am On Apr 17
Unperturbedpota:

Thank you for proving my point..

Get a job bro . Foolish man . Hoe lover .

I bet you believe a wife can be found in a brothel ?

Bush man
I would appreciate a job if you have one for me ... Wise man ... But I don't think you have one yourself to be on nairaland at this time on a thread that is talking about irrelevant things .. but you know anybody can be anything online these days ... But I digress you were talking about job ? And hoe lover and blah blah ... Becasue you think it would hurt my ego, but you only succeeded in exposing yours ... Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ abeg have a good day Elon musk of nairaland .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Unperturbedpota: 8:05am On Apr 17
Franzinni:
I would appreciate a job if you have one for me ... Wise man ... But I don't think you have one yourself to be on nairaland at this time on a thread that is talking about irrelevant things .. but you know anybody can be anything online these days ... But I digress you were talking about job ? And hoe lover and blah blah ... Becasue you think it would hurt my ego, but you only succeeded in exposing yours ... Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ abeg have a good day Elon musk of nairaland .

Why So much talk about ego? Are you a woman ? Did I hurt your feelings ? 🀣
FΕ«ck your feelings. FΓ‘g.
🀣🀣🀣
Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by tommy589(m): 8:16am On Apr 17
grin
Get yourself a fine grained clay and mould the man of your specification
Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Franzinni: 8:26am On Apr 17
Unperturbedpota:

Why So much talk about ego? Are you a woman ? Did I hurt your feelings ? 🀣
FΕ«ck your feelings. FΓ‘g.
🀣🀣🀣
haha there we go again ... Ego attack but you fail to realize you are alone in the dark ... I am merely being entertained... You see how you slithered ways from the heat ... And instead started hurling insult like a female ? Interesting dynamic. Fascinating to meet one of your kind.
Re: He Must Have A Car, Small House - South African Lady Lists Her Requirement by Trese(f): 8:32am On Apr 17
I love her handwriting smiley

The man way u dey find, I marry am yesterday cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Chinese Shopping Mall That Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Shop In There / Tessy Diamond Biography: Her Age, Career, Net Worth, FiancΓ© and Family. / Please Subscribe To This Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.