Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses (9135 Views)

Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by hartopher76: 10:36am On Apr 17
when Obasanjo said that the refinery will not work some people were here insulting him but today, how. market.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by lapintoz: 10:39am On Apr 17
Where are the children born with hate....only bad news make their temperature rise... .they will flood here now.....

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by Freedomman1960: 10:40am On Apr 17
Finquas:
Audio promises of this Govt has stopped shocking me
this kind of News you like abi....its not propagander so far it us negative

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by extol1(m): 10:43am On Apr 17
We need to move Wike to ministry of petroleum now
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by Earthquakes: 10:45am On Apr 17
blancsn1:
I think it will take off after Orient Refinery Peter Pandora Obi wasted ₦4 billion of Anambra state fund on start producing as well. It is already also 13 years after it was commissioned without a single liter of fuel produced.

Exactly, PO must beer the brunt of failure of Tinubu, anyone asking question about a refinery that have sinked million of dollars repair is ofcourse from Anambra and Obi supportergrin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by Capernum: 11:01am On Apr 17
I vividly remember that Obasanjo told last year that all is sakamanje and the refinery will not work.

Obj knows something we don't know about federal government refineries. Are they working now?

When he said it, they were busy throwing shades at him.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:07am On Apr 17
If Dangote Refinery isn't spare headed by Dangote himself, the refinery wouldn't have roared to life.

It is just how this country is.
Sorry guys cry
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by ufotunang: 11:14am On Apr 17
Kukutenla:
Let us have faith it will work one of these days

The govt needs to ensure only the best hands handle it though

We can headhunt Nigerians from leading refineries all over the world to run the place
.story 🙄
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by ufotunang: 11:15am On Apr 17
That port Harcourt refinery is a scam
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by iwaeda: 11:16am On Apr 17
blancsn1:
I think it will take off after Orient Refinery Peter Pandora Obi wasted ₦4 billion of Anambra state fund on start producing as well. It is already also 13 years after it was commissioned without a single liter of fuel produced.

When you hate the truth, every right think sound lunatic to your sycophantic soul. grin grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by Unperturbedpota: 11:16am On Apr 17
Kukutenla:
Let us have faith it will work one of these days

The govt needs to ensure only the best hands handle it though

We can headhunt Nigerians from leading refineries all over the world to run the place

You must have never worked in a good company in your life snd probably will never pass an interview for a multinational. And before you lie tjhat you are billionaire and own your own comoany pls dspare us that rubbish.

What do you mean by letr us pray ir works? Where then is accountability and deliberate planning plus deliverables? kai you are just a typical low IQ Nigeria who belives in handouts grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by ufotunang: 11:18am On Apr 17
Government has no bussiness to involve into bussiness..the role of government is to provide a conducive environment for bussinesses companies industries to thrive and also inorder to attract foreign investors into the country
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by ufotunang: 11:20am On Apr 17
That Mele kyari has sweet mouth...I do not always believe in what ever he says or tells nigerians and the media
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by BarrElChapo(m): 11:23am On Apr 17
😁😁😁
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by prophetfire: 11:26am On Apr 17
blancsn1:

This shows your level of foolishness. Orient is an exploration and drilling company and they're at work and never a refining company.
At least you have admitted that they are telling lies saying that the refineries will work.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by Phantom233: 11:31am On Apr 17
I remember when OBJ said that the pH refinery can't meet the initial dateline of rehabilitation but some obscure minded fellows came hard on him. As at today the refinery has been postponed for about 3 consecutive occasions yet nothing to show.The only hope of Tinubu is on Dangote refinery this is a big shame.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by nairalanda1(m): 11:32am On Apr 17
blancsn1:

You guys, if tinubu hadn't followed buhari to oppose subsidy removal in 2012 , by now , that refinery might have been working.

That doangote is working now is because he has the kind of collateral from his other businesses that makes lenders confident in his repayment plan
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by adecz: 11:51am On Apr 17
As far back as September 2023, when the
deadline for sales of Petroleum products
from that same refinery was put at 3rd
week of December, a former GMD of
NNPC said on TV that the exercise was futile and willnot yield fruits since they were rehabilitating the wrong refinery..

As a former insider, his words have come
to pass..

Mele Kyari is the problem of the Petroleum
sector.

Maybe sef, Dangote is bribing them❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by Kukutenla: 12:19pm On Apr 17
Unperturbedpota:

You must have never worked in a good company in your life snd probably will never pass an interview for a multinational. And before you lie tjhat you are billionaire and own your own comoany pls dspare us that rubbish.

What do you mean by letr us pray ir works? Where then is accountability and deliberate planning plus deliverables? kai you are just a typical low IQ Nigeria who belives in handouts grin grin grin
Na wa o
All these cause I said let us pray
What can one achieve without prayers
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by Justnation: 12:22pm On Apr 17
When we said it that those promises f that the refinery is coming on stream in 2 weeks were propaganda, some 30k enslaved typists insulted us now the reality has rubbed shame on their compromised faces.

Nigeria will get better someday.

PETER OBI is the answer
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by nedu666: 12:41pm On Apr 17
blancsn1:

This is the most rubbish and nonsensical reply I have ever read on Nairaland. How can a brand new Orient refinery cost 4billion naira when rehabilitation of an existing refinery is costing 1.5 billion dollars
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by YourKarma: 1:08pm On Apr 17
lapintoz:
Where are the children born with hate....only bad news make their temperature rise... .they will flood here now.....
your government seems to provide a never-ending supply of bad news
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by AskNgige2: 1:39pm On Apr 17
id4sho:
Leave refinery to rest oOoOOtongue

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by blancsn1: 2:22pm On Apr 17
Bro when you are born foolish and you chose not to acquire knowledge to say your soul you will eventually perish in foolishness.

Who told you dead brain ₦4 billion built the Orient Refinery

nedu666:

This is the most rubbish and nonsensical reply I have ever read on Nairaland. How can a brand new Orient refinery cost 4billion naira when rehabilitation of an existing refinery is costing 1.5 billion dollars

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by blancsn1: 2:27pm On Apr 17
Hold you govt accountable to their word

Then hold Peter Peter Obi to why after 13 years of commissioning the foolish Orient Refinery he wasted 4 billion is yet to produce a single litre of fuel n yes stop asking me foolish question as Orient should be producing already.

It is not even a year we expected production from NNPC you clowns waited 13 years with questioning why Orient Refinery ain't producing I am sure you can wait same 13 years from the promise of the NNPC.

lexy2014:

but I thought the government said PH refinery was supposed to commence operation in december 2023?

is it obi and orient refinery that has prevented PH refinery from working?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by DOM7: 3:03pm On Apr 17
I remember journalist hangout where BKO was praising the government and giving 💯 assurance that nothing can stop them from meeting the dateline. You see yourself!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Apr 17
blancsn1:
Hold you govt accountable to their word

Then hold Peter Peter Obi to why after 13 years of commissioning the foolish Orient Refinery he wasted 4 billion is yet to produce a single litre of fuel n yes stop asking me foolish question as Orient should be producing already.

It is not even a year we expected production from NNPC you clowns waited 13 years with questioning why Orient Refinery ain't producing I am sure you can wait same 13 years from the promise of the NNPC.

off point. that is not what I asked you.

I thought the government said PH refinery was supposed to commence operation in december 2023?

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by StarRida: 3:20pm On Apr 17
lexy2014:

but I thought the government said PH refinery was supposed to commence operation in december 2023?

Na you get time for Children in Nairaland
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by BigBizzy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17
Hahahah so y'all believe this useless people abi
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by blancsn1: 5:10pm On Apr 17
Do I look like your father you can ask foolish n senseless question as your heart desire ?!

If you are worried about a govt that can not keep it promise of ensuring the refinery work with a single year it promised why is your entire tribe not worried about the Orient Refinery that was commissioned a decade a go n was suppose to start production same you but it is not 12 solid years n it is yet to produce a single fuel.

Note - A decade is 10 years

Does that not expose how what a pathetic tribalistic bigot you are. You are not worried about a refinery that was suppose to start work 12 years ago but you are here foolishly worrying your unwise soul to doom over one that was promise to start work less than a year. Your empty bigoted skull need to have foolishness flogged to death from it so that you can reason like a human instead of dishing out bigoted pathetic tribalistic reasoning like a baboon.

lexy2014:

I thought the government said PH refinery was supposed to commence operation in december 2023?

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Apr 17
blancsn1:
Do I look like your father you can ask foolish n senseless question as your heart desire ?!

If you are worried about a govt that can not keep it promise of ensuring the refinery work with a single year it promised why is your entire tribe not worried about the Orient Refinery that was commissioned a decade a go n was suppose to start production same you but it is not 12 solid years n it is yet to produce a single fuel.

Does that not expose how what a pathetic tribalistic bigot you are. You are not worried about a refinery that was suppose to start work 12 years ago but you are here foolishly worrying your unwise soul to doom over one that was promise to start work less than a year. Your empty bigoted skull need to have foolishness flogged to death from it so that you can reason like a human instead of dishing out bigoted pathetic tribalistic reasoning like a baboon.

1. I thought the government said PH refinery was supposed to commence operation in december 2023?

2. is it obi and orient refinery that has prevented PH refinery from working?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses by blancsn1: 7:05pm On Apr 17
lexy2014:

1. I thought the government said PH refinery was supposed to commence operation in december 2023?

2. is it obi and orient refinery that has prevented PH refinery from working?

Does that not expose how what a pathetic tribalistic bigot you are. You are not worried about a refinery that was suppose to start work 12 years ago but you are here foolishly worrying your unwise soul to doom over one that was promise to start work less than a year. Your empty bigoted skull need to have foolishness flogged to death from it so that you can reason like a human instead of dishing out bigoted pathetic tribalistic reasoning like a baboon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reuben Abati's Response To Otuoke Community Church Gift To GEJ / 'Tinubu Never Said Obama Invited Him' / Workers Threaten Governors Over Buhari’s Pay Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.