Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman (8129 Views)

PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by athaboi(f): 4:01pm On Apr 17
yarimo:
Gbam DAMAGUM must continue as PDP chairman anyone that is not comfortable with it should leave the party immediately
shameless Yoruba Muslims
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by Appletek: 4:05pm On Apr 17
honestivo:
What did you expect from a compromised NWC of APCPDP

You've forgotten LPDP where Peter Obi doesn't even know in which direction to run.
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by Appletek: 4:06pm On Apr 17
athaboi:
shameless Yoruba Muslims

Shameless Igbo pagans.
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by piriton: 4:09pm On Apr 17
APC member is PDP national chairman and secretary so funny
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by YorubaDemonswag: 4:17pm On Apr 17
athaboi:
Yoruba Muslim
Can you face your front?

Igbo jews can you make your comment without seeking for validation from your superior being?
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by Ebeano49(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17
APC has succeeded in installing a puppet PDP leadership.
Come 2027 PDP will officially decide to support APC/BAT for presidency.
Pin this comment somewhere.
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by Whalis: 5:19pm On Apr 17
MrProlific95:
PDP is Wike party. Apc is Wike party Fubara is confused at this point.
The sloth head is busy organizing Thanksgiving.
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by Whalis: 5:19pm On Apr 17
YorubaDemonswag:
Fubara should move to lazy party before woke disgrace him more
That is what awaits him.
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by Whalis: 5:23pm On Apr 17
peleson1:
Lies and propaganda that won't stand.

Wike that is suspended bound .

No vote of confidence anywhere
Ipob rest. PDP in Rivers State will be the one to consider if Wike should be suspended. The last time I checked all the senators and reps members including party organs in the state are with him. I admonish you to be of good behavior so that Obi would be consulting you for advice instead of relying or preferring demented people to yours.
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by Whalis: 5:25pm On Apr 17
Confirmedzombie:
See them who were jubilating that wike has been messed up by PDP.

You all forgot that wike is a strong politician and remains untouchable by PDP.

Now same people attacking PDP

Wike 10
Obedients 0
Fubara thinks obidient support is enough for him. Last time they didn't vote anywhere in Rivers State.
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by Whalis: 5:28pm On Apr 17
YorubaDemonswag:

Igbo jews can you make your comment without seeking for validation from your superior being?
They simply hate Wike because he is ikwerre. Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by modibbotahir: 5:55pm On Apr 17
Wow! Thats good
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by MAIKARFISB(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17
As how a person comprising 2 party at the same time ? Only in naija
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:23pm On Apr 17
OlaoluwaSP:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Monday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Monday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Olaoluwasp,
Easygoingman32,Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine
Re: Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman by peleson1: 12:04pm On Apr 18
Whalis:

Ipob rest. PDP in Rivers State will be the one to consider if Wike should be suspended. The last time I checked all the senators and reps members including party organs in the state are with him. I admonish you to be of good behavior so that Obi would be consulting you for advice instead of relying or preferring demented people to yours.

Mu.mu like u.

U r talking to a non Igbo man.

Foo ls always result to propaganda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua Tips Lamido Sanusi For CBN Governor / Nigerian Pastor Sucks Breasts Of Kenyan Women For Deliverance / Yoruba Groups To Rally Against Killings, Kidnapping In Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.