Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

"It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest (33909 Views)

“na Water Full This One”- Lady With Big Backside Tagged As Water Ikebe Shakes It / Maria: "We Don’t Know Who Cubana Chief Priest Is" - Kelvin’s Brother / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by LagosFirstSon: 2:19pm On Apr 17
simpleseyi:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
You think everybody will end up like bobrisky , your brother abi?

There are levels to this things and chief priest is way above your league and bobs level.

10million no be problem , the money dey and E plenty like water.

2 Likes

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by lavylilly: 2:19pm On Apr 17
No loud am o!!!!!!!!!!!
LegendHero:
Lol, be like say these guys don’t understand the meaning of bail.

—Bobrisky pleaded guilty, so the case is straightforward.

—Cubana pleaded not guilty, he will be release on bail because of the of the kind of offense which is bailable.

—Then EFCC will now need to proof that he is guilty with all their evidence.

—Then if found truly guilty, the judge will now sentence him with at that point.

So why is he celebrating?
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Beverlyjean(f): 2:20pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:

—Cubana pleaded not guilty, he will be release on bail because of the of the kind of offense which is bailable.

—Then if found truly guilty, the judge will now sentence him with at that point.

Exactly...the fat 4k will go to jail...he is just a money miss road and an ignorant fool

2 Likes

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Orobadmeat: 2:20pm On Apr 17
Money is a defense,smiley
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by thunder74(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:

You are correct but the case can last forever between Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. The least adjournment I got from Court of Appeal Lagos division was a year plus interval. Supreme Court is already adjouning matters to 2026 and beyond.

Bobrisky case was not handled well, the judge should not have imposed maximum sentence without fine option on a person that pleaded guilty. I earlier told my wife that nobody will plead guilty again, let the prosecution (EFCC) proofs her case.

Cubana Chief Priest will loose nothing, even if he fails at Appeal, the worst is 6 months in prison upon conviction, before then let him breeeaaathhhhh. It is time to test the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by tabaralph: 2:23pm On Apr 17
Sermwell:

That case is dead and gone!! I'm a lawyer and can tell you this for free! cheesy

Charge and bail jankara lawyer… a lawyer who knows his worth won’t spit out that thrash you just vomited.

5 Likes

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by hardon1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17
Omoluabi16:
He should sit down and reflect. He might even have another wealthy enemy that wants to settle scores. Nothing to gloat about. If government reason you, your money won't save you oh.

Ask Chief MKO Abiola.

Perhaps he has a reason or intentions for pleading not guilty.

You forget There a level the government will push this to it will affect almost every one including the minister of finance and many other senators who have been found wanting in this crime.

Believe me after 4 or 5 prosecutions pleading not guilty, efcc will slow down on all these

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17
post=129485067:

Money Is Really Good

I dey here, to publish all type of news to see money, I will use to chop, better food, Eilas.

grin grin

As I dey see u so, u sef no go small if you get plenty money grin

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by nairalanda1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17
eilas:
People are not setting good example for the youths

Most of the youths already have their example. Even the ones that are hailing Cubana, most of them don't want to live like him.
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by dreamwords: 2:26pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:

Bob risky must go to jail and not bailable because he is a gay
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Adewale1603(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17
Very and extremely rich people don't even brag or boast about anything, they are always on a low key profile, they don't cause public attention, social gatherings or parties and they rarely involves in trouble or police cases.
It's only poor people with little change in their accounts that normally constitutes all these flaunting of wealth, bragging, partying and public disrest, police arrest and others

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Kingzmate(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17
NA TRUE cool

MONEY NA WATER grin

BUT HUNGRY DEY WORRY PEOPLE FOR NAIJA wink
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Melagros(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17
LagosFirstSon:

Go and sentence him na, is he the reason why you're not rich ?

I think I will not join issues with you on this thread but, anytime you bemoan of marginalisation here on this forum then I'll bring out this post
Hope you copy me?

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by 1972xy: 2:28pm On Apr 17
Small picking de worry this one.
Nigeria will help you to drink the water.
Wake up.
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by BadBradley: 2:31pm On Apr 17
post=129485020:
"It's confirmed Chief Priest is not small. Money na water" Cubana Chief Priest boasts as he's granted N10m bail

Cubana Chief Priest has boasted that money is not a problem for him after he was granted N10m bail.

The socialite, whose real name is Paschal Okechukwu, was arraigned at the Federal High Court, Lagos before Justice Kehinde Ogundare on Wednesday, April 17.

He pleaded not guilty for alleged naira abuse and was granted bail in the sum of N10m.

Afterwards, he took to Instagram to write: "Seeing All You Messages & Love I'm So Humbled. Now It's Confirmed CP No Small.

“Money Na Water.”

Source: HIS INSTAGRAM PAGE
fool

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Bulletproofgt: 2:31pm On Apr 17
10m Naira Bail for a crime that is punishable by 6 months imprisonment or 50k fine. Which kind judge be that?

You pay that bail shows you be serious mumu

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by LagosFirstSon: 2:32pm On Apr 17
Melagros:

I think I will not join issues with you on this thread but, anytime you bemoan of marginalisation here on this forum then I'll bring out this post
Hope you copy me?
You've seen me talk marginalization on this forum before ?

The south east are way too blessed to talk marginalization on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by lowkey0147: 2:33pm On Apr 17
nairaland useless mods won't allow the young man to rest.. this useless yoruba forum should be called eweduland, instead of nairaland.

The won't post this 'stupid portable' who is the worst abuser of naira, i know it's because he is from ewedu kingdom.

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by AImoneyAdder: 2:34pm On Apr 17
Igume:
The Nigerian law is for the poor man

You can write that again.
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by mukthar2000(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17
That una blood and Coco money make him they make mouth like say na one legit money. , that is why una use una money oppress most Nigerian youth to go into criminal and Yahoo . Money na water, see him Belle.

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by ufuosman(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17
Ur money long we know😂😂😂
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Svoboda(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17
Unperturbedpota:
Money and success is good !!! 💯💯💯

Hustle hard o, so your daughter doesn't come online to tell us how she prostitutes herself and gets beaten by Arab men for money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯

Hustle hard o so your daughter doesn't come online to brag about being an ashewo and tell us how she gets to allow Arab men shìt into her mouth for dollars 🤣🤣🤣🤣💯🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hustle hard o so one stupid hotel owner doesn't turn. Your daughter to hookup girl for money and brag about how he pimps.your daughter to men for prostitution 🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥

Hustle oo!! Na poverty dey make girls enter prostitution!! My cousin's never had to sleep with anyone because their papa gets money scatter. Infact they both married their childhood boyfriends.

That's the difference between when you are rich and when you are poor.

When you are poor your daughter go do ashewo to survive las las grin

Not always true o. I have seen girls from well economically protected homes selling their bodies.

Whether they do it for fun or money, i dont know.
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by jibrilELsudan: 2:36pm On Apr 17
I NO FIT LAFF....INDEED THIS STUPID BOY THAT CALLS HIMSELF CHIEF PRIEST IS REALLY IMMATURE AND HE HAS JUST DUG HIS OWN GRAVE

CLEARLY HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT BAIL IS...HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES HE HAS BEEN AQUITTED

HE SEEMS NOT TO REALIZE THAT HE IS GOING TO STAND TRIAL AND HE HAS TO DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST THE MONEY LAUNDRY CHARGES EFCC HAS BROUGHT AGAINST HIM AND HE HAS TO PROOVE HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH TO EVERY KOBO

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Chicentt(f): 2:38pm On Apr 17
Bobrisky na MUMU for pleading guilty
LegendHero:

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by emmafineboy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17
I knew he'll not face the jail terms because his connection too solid... See the likes of David and co.
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Ibechris2: 2:38pm On Apr 17
It shouldn't be about one's daughter but generally.

Unperturbedpota:
Money and success is good !!! 💯💯💯

Hustle hard o, so your daughter doesn't come online to tell us how she prostitutes herself and gets beaten by Arab men for money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯

Hustle hard o so your daughter doesn't come online to brag about being an ashewo and tell us how she gets to allow Arab men shìt into her mouth for dollars 🤣🤣🤣🤣💯🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hustle hard o so one stupid hotel owner doesn't turn. Your daughter to hookup girl for money and brag about how he pimps.your daughter to men for prostitution 🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥

Hustle oo!! Na poverty dey make girls enter prostitution!! My cousin's never had to sleep with anyone because their papa gets money scatter. Infact they both married their childhood boyfriends.

That's the difference between when you are rich and when you are poor.

When you are poor your daughter go do ashewo to survive las las grin
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by nedekid: 2:42pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:

Bros, it is so amazing the amount of ignorant, naive folks on this forum. It's as if people do not understand how the justice system works.
Good to see you have taken time to explain but as usual they will keep celebrating mediocrity.
Nobody wishes for anyone to go to jail, but the justice system is what it is. Trial is next for this fellow. It is left for the prosecution to prove it's case.

2 Likes

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by StreetTyga: 2:43pm On Apr 17
U see Nigeria or nozooria ur country.. u see.
Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by Mayflowa(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17
post=129485067:

Money Is Really Good

I dey here, to publish all type of news to see money, I will use to chop, better food, Eilas.

Even in oversea. Spraying money is not a crime. It’s a misdemeanor. Not even in the constitution. If you don’t plead guilty, you are let off on bail. And you start proving that spraying money isn’t abuse. What is abuse?

1 Like

Re: "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest by ppogba: 2:46pm On Apr 17
Is it not shameful that an average Nigerian youth does not know what it means to be granted bail?

Nigerian youth, pity is an understatement.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry / Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) / Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.