Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Sheggz: I Can Kneel In Public To Beg My Woman… Why Men Should Apologise To Their - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sheggz: I Can Kneel In Public To Beg My Woman… Why Men Should Apologise To Their (81 Views)

Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / I Can Kneel Down Anywhere To Beg My Husband - Ronke Oshodi Oke / Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheggz: I Can Kneel In Public To Beg My Woman… Why Men Should Apologise To Their by Abaga001: 3:22pm On Apr 17
Segun, also known as ‘Sheggz,’ a former BBNaija contestant, shared in an interview with Clout Africa his willingness to publicly apologize to his partner, emphasizing the importance of a “real man” being able to beg for forgiveness and fight for the relationship.

He clarified that he would only kneel in public if he believes his partner deserves it. Segun, who is in a relationship with Bella, another former BBNaija housemate, began their romance during their time on the reality show in 2022.

READ MORE:

https://crispng.com/sheggz-i-can-kneel-in-public-to-beg-my-woman-why-men-should-apologise-to-their-partner/#google_vignette

Re: Sheggz: I Can Kneel In Public To Beg My Woman… Why Men Should Apologise To Their by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:23pm On Apr 17
Dat one sef dey......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News| Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Has Pass€d On / EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court / Job Vacancy 130k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.