Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Peter Obi Is In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is In London (1288 Views)

David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is In London by ottersberger(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17
That's right.

The misinformation FC are busy insinuating that there is a problem with his excellency, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, visiting Mama Charlie's country. I have bad news for the #30k gang, he is currently drinking tea in London while you and your household, to your shame, do not even qualify to apply for a visa.

So, what else do you have to lie about?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by LagosFirstSon: 4:57pm On Apr 17
God bless his Excellency Mr Peter Obi

I stand with you forever sir

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by LagosFirstSon: 4:59pm On Apr 17
The useless and foolish Tinubu asswipes will always be put to shame for every propaganda that they've spewed against the Nigerians favourite politician, Mr Peter Obi.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by richie240: 5:03pm On Apr 17
Enter where? Who dash monkey banana.
Except he follow libya enter.

British immigration services right now....
grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by Golan007: 5:09pm On Apr 17
E dey even fear to take photo.

grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by nlreserve: 5:10pm On Apr 17
Toh
Re: Peter Obi Is In London by Raskimonojendor: 5:11pm On Apr 17
Labour party of Peter Obi = APGA 2.0

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:15pm On Apr 17
Eh eh no be small thing ooo. Agulu master in iya Charles Country

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by Chikel20000(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17
Golan007:

grin
oh....u now wanna change tactics?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by Ofunaofu: 5:21pm On Apr 17
God bless Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by yarimo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17
Fake news and over edited pictures alert nairalanders
ottersberger:
That's right.

The misinformation FC are busy insinuating that there is a problem with his excellency, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, visiting Mama Charlie's country. I have bad news for the #30k gang, he is currently drinking tea in London while you and your household, to your shame, do not even qualify to apply for a visa.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by ottersberger(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17
yarimo:

You're obviously pained, as usual. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by ottersberger(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17
Golan007:
grin

Really?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by yarimo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17
ottersberger:

You're obviously pained, as usual. cheesy
i am obviously pained at the level of poor Photoshop

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by ottersberger(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17
yarimo:
i am obviously pained at the level of poor Photoshop

I know someone who is struggling with a psychotic disorder when I see one. I know a good shrink.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by ElSudani: 5:47pm On Apr 17
Unending campaign.
A movement without any ideology.
A movement centered on personality cult.
And you wonder why we call them fascists.

We need to go back to the parliamentary system so people like Obi will at least be in the parliament and then have the opportunity to put forward his ideas no matter how ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by slivertongue: 5:52pm On Apr 17
I like the way APC folks are giving Obi close marking, it is working for his good. Last year they said he can't enter UK and he entered, they tried spinning another narrative yet Obi keeps traveling in and out of LONDON

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by Golan007: 5:53pm On Apr 17
ottersberger:

Really?

E dey fear na.

grin

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by WorldRichest: 6:28pm On Apr 17
ottersberger:
That's right.

That is where he will get his votes from since there are polling booths in London. Nonsensical nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by bmaster2000: 7:08pm On Apr 17
LagosFirstSon:
The useless and foolish Tinubu asswipes will always be put to shame for every propaganda that they've spewed against the Nigerians favourite politician, Mr Peter Obi.

Ob-idiot asslicker , well-done!!!

Obi Peter don reach UK , He go attend Odumeje entertainment show .....Ibo Parapo ...and all the Onye ara group ....

Alex Onyemna, was shouting on social media like a Rickety Trucks ,.... threatening the whole of Nigerians to support his private business...as if nah only him get business for Naija...saying Nigeria economy will crash if he is out of business....all sorts of threat by Onyemna....but three weeks ago, Isi agu was shown to the world....as if Ibo people are the only one that made Air peace actualise his business goal . The other tribe felt betrayed and ashamed because of the level of ingratitude all these people have displayed ...The evil that your Ibo people are sowing, all your Ibo big investors will keep reaping.... because you can continually wish those dignitaries and business investors in my tribe evil and you think I will wish yours good. And the law of Kamal will keep on speaking against you.....
If Peter don reach the UK, his Ibo people will go and welcome him....like Odumeje, But to my fellow patriotic Nigerians, don't let anyone deceive you ....if all these people want to use you, they come with their generalisation statement ..they will say; "the Nigerian youth are fully in support of Obi" but the moment they have gotten what they wanted, they will come with the new statement that Ibo tribe are the biggest thing that can happen to Nigeria ...now, ask them, why haven't you go your separate way, it is not that difficult, they come with an excuse ...now, they are jumping to become the president of the country they don't believe in.....

419 people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by nedu666: 7:49pm On Apr 17
yarimo:

I am always happy seeing you in sifia pains

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by Tochitee(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17
bmaster2000:

Obi Peter don reach UK , He go attend Odumeje entertainment show .....Ibo Parapo ...and all the Onye ara group ....

Alex Onyemna, was shouting on social media like a Rickety Trucks ,.... threatening the whole of Nigerians to support his private business...as if nah only him get business for Naija...saying Nigeria economy will crash if he is out of business....all sorts of threat by Onyemna....but three weeks ago, Isi agu was shown to the world....as if Ibo people are the only one that made Air peace actualise his business goal . The other tribe felt betrayed and ashamed because of the level of ingratitude all these people have displayed ...The evil that your Ibo people are sowing, all your Ibo big investors will keep reaping.... because you can continually wish those dignitaries and business investors in my tribe evil and you think I will wish yours good. And the law of Kamal will keep on speaking against you.....
If Peter don reach the UK, his Ibo people will go and welcome him....like Odumeje, But to my fellow patriotic Nigerians, don't let anyone deceive you ....if all these people want to use you, they come with their generalisation statement ..they will say; "the Nigerian youth are fully in support of Obi" but the moment they have gotten what they wanted, they will come with the new statement that Ibo tribe are the biggest thing that can happen to Nigeria ...now, ask them, why haven't you go your separate way, it is not that difficult, they come with an excuse ...now, they are jumping to become the president of the country they don't believe in.....

419 people

Thank God people are beginning to see it. The most petty and hypocritical people are the ipob.s. Thank God are now seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by Ofunaofu: 7:56pm On Apr 17
bmaster2000:

419 people

You are irredeemable

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by nedu666: 7:58pm On Apr 17
bmaster2000:

419 people

Lamentations of an ant

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by ccrenda5540: 8:36pm On Apr 17
Peter Obi is just trying to be relevant. With his fraudulent activities
Re: Peter Obi Is In London by Mindlog: 9:09pm On Apr 17
ottersberger:

I know someone who is struggling with a psychotic disorder when I see one. I know a good shrink.

He doesn't need one, it will be waste of therapeutic hours cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by kolaaderin: 9:32pm On Apr 17
ottersberger:

Really?
it's non of my business if he is in UK or not , but it baffles me that people with brain cells will just show an indoor picture without any sign or address to identify the location of the picture and paste it online and make us believe the location is UK. Obident are too daft to the core bone like seriously. Was UK written on their face or because a white man was in the distance background makes that place automatically UK.
He could be in the UK truly, but showing just this picture means you are desperately looking of acceptance of public opinion of the fact that he may not be able to access UK in a nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by AcadaWriter: 10:13pm On Apr 17

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by ottersberger(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17
kolaaderin:
it's non of my business if he is in UK or not , but it baffles me that people with brain cells will just show an indoor picture without any sign or address to identify the location of the picture and paste it online and make us believe the location is UK. Obident are too daft to the core bone like seriously. Was UK written on their face or because a white man was in the distance background makes that place automatically UK.
He could be in the UK truly, but showing just this picture means you are desperately looking of acceptance of public opinion of the fact that he may not be able to access UK in a nearest future.

If you're not careful, you'll end up patting yourself on the back for saying something, while all you've done is disgrace the tuition that someone probably worked hard to pay for you. I will not engage you for obvious reasons.

And yes, Peter Gregory Onwubuasi is in London (not that I need to prove that to you or anyone else). I happen to know this as a witness.
Re: Peter Obi Is In London by okoro: 10:25pm On Apr 17
ottersberger:
That's right.

fake Pandora man
Let him snap pictures in front of Emirate stadium

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by ottersberger(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17
bmaster2000:

419 people

Who stopped your papa from floating an airline and dressing his pilots in buba and gele to match?. Are we to assume that he is younger than Allen?. Na una Igbo envy go kill all of una. Bad belle people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is In London by ottersberger(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17
okoro:
fake Pandora man
Let him snap pictures in front of Emirate stadium

As per your mate wey him be, abi?. Even your papa no fit carry PO bag on a normal day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sa's Mbeki Rules Out Third Term / Why Does Govenor Fayose Like Immunity? / Human Trafficking: Two Bus Loads Of 121 Suspects Intercepted .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.