Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 (600 Views)

Stolen Samsung S10+ / Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number / How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 by Jayjayinfotips: 5:18pm On Apr 17
Please if you can track a stolen Samsung Note 10, send me a DM on Whatsapp 07066470085
Re: Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 by Jayjayinfotips: 8:53pm On Apr 17
I've gotten someone already.

Thank you guys for reaching out

1 Like

Re: Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 by debayun(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17
Please I need help with this too my number is 08089158885
Re: Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 by dannlukas(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17
We're u able to track it...I also need someone to help me track an iPhone
Re: Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 by DyingFetus: 7:52am On Apr 18
Only scammers can track it for you

2 Likes

Re: Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 by Alex80s(m): 8:54am On Apr 18
Go to any police station , or contact a police friend to help link you to tracker
Re: Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 by Jayjayinfotips: 8:34am On Apr 19
Re: Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 by Arafat1: 7:05pm On Apr 19
Jayjayinfotips:
Stanley000 is a SCAMMER

He does not want to deal with escrow and wants payment for the service of tracking my phone even after I gave him the data when I've not confirmed if the info he has it's legit or not.

I don't understand how someone who has been on Nairaland does not know about escrow deals..

Omo I don run comot sha..

The bolded isn't necessary.. Has he scammed you or anyone you know?... If im arrange your arrest and prosecution for defamation for this statement, shey you will tell police or Court that he is a SCAMMER because he refused to use escrow?

What has his refusal to use escrow taken from you biko?

No law mandates anyone to use escrow in online transactions.. Refusal to use it isn't proof of criminality.. It's up to buyer to walk away if seller refuses to do so..

Be careful make you no go enter problem wey pass you ontop careless talk....It will do you a lot of good to delete all your posts calling the guy a scammer before you find yourself sharing cell with Bobrisky grin
Re: Tracking A Stolen Samsung Note 10 by Jayjayinfotips: 8:32pm On Apr 19
I gave him data to track my phone and the agreement was I will pay him immediately I confirm the information he has about the location of my phone.

The next day morning, he came to my dm and said he has gotten the location of the phone and I should pay up to receive it.

I paid him for data ahead and he didn't show me any information to verify about the location of the phone.

The money for the data was obtained under false pretense and he actually had no intention to track my stolen phone.

(1) (Reply)

"nokia Mode" Could Not Work In My Phone. / Fairly Used Nokia 5200 4 Sale / Nokia Usb Charger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.