Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

FG Grant Received (Picture Added) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Grant Received (Picture Added) (36812 Views)

Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / This Peter Obi's Supporter Is Confused. Picture Added / Hausa Man Killed In Anambra (picture added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by BeautifulCloud: 10:02am On Apr 18
LagosFirstSon:

Helinues is my boy, I will give him N20k grant

Helinues na boss. Naa me need this kind money abeg. Recommendation me abeg
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by sukar886: 10:16am On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:
So, I applied for the Fg grant. Message was sent for nin verification, did the verification. Then just this afternoon, I received a suprise credit alert of N50,000.

This is a good move but I strongly believe that the country will experience a positive economic turnaround.

God bless the great Jagaban and all lovers of this great country, Nigeria.

PS: Picture added. This is not just about me rushing to post this. I'm not a hungry man. But this is as a proof that the Fg Grant is not a scam.

Though the naysayers can't repent but we move with HOPE. Nigeria SHALL be great in our time.

Chief fergie001 and Mynd44, the grant has arrived with evidence.
Abeg na only you recieve am
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by BeautifulCloud: 10:28am On Apr 18
obi4eze:

Helinues DM me your bank account for 100k grant. At least, it's better than your oga's 50k peanuts he is sharing grin grin grin

I dey here o bros cry
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by ShadowMarking: 11:25am On Apr 18
Congrats. I could have also gotten if not for an accident.
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by danzaki63: 12:07pm On Apr 18
Is it the federal Govt that spelt Grant as Gfan or is it the Zenith bank? this your Gran, he get as him be. how comes na only you recieved it in Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by ASAPFERG: 1:29pm On Apr 18
Lying fool.
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by TableLeg(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:
So, I applied for the Fg grant. Message was sent for nin verification, did the verification. Then just this afternoon, I received a suprise credit alert of N50,000.

This is a good move but I strongly believe that the country will experience a positive economic turnaround.

PS: Picture added. This is not just about me rushing to post this. I'm not a hungry man. But this is as a proof that the Fg Grant is not a scam.

Though the naysayers can't repent but we move with HOPE. Nigeria SHALL be great in our time.

The grant has arrived with evidence.

Wetin you wan take 50k do?
They give you bloody peasants pittance like 10k tradermoni, 50k, bag of rice, and they loot billions and trillions, rig election, steal your commonwealth etc, and you think they are great all of a sudden?
Wetin you go do if you see 2m?
The great Jagaban indeed!
Lost people!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Apr 18
tollyboy5:
grin grin grin grin
Ah! The government is trying

trying in what way?

2 Likes

Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by toujurs: 2:00pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

Audio🤡
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by treatise: 2:00pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

Don't go and use it to play sure odds o. E get why
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by lexy2014: 2:01pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

so what will you do with the 50k? when are u paying it back?
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by Father4all: 2:01pm On Apr 18
Show us how to apply. Nothing more
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by Goodlady(f): 2:01pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

When are you paying back and through which interest rate?
Any penalty for you if you no quick pay back or just didn't pay back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by sukar886: 2:01pm On Apr 18
Tiktok just paid me 200k dollars
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Apr 18
helinues:

There is nothing your likes can appreciate.

Na oath swearing things

what exactly is thereto appreciate in the 50k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by ggood: 2:02pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

please which website did you apply
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by cjudy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

Which country you Dey boss? Y
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by Dittodat: 2:03pm On Apr 18
All these useless programs are just wasting money. They should direct these funds into infrastructural programs that will benefit everyone. These rubbish programs are avenues for corruption and will only lead to an increase in inflation.
Even the US experienced the same thing. When Trump and Biden gave out money to people for free during COVID-19. That has led to inflation in housing and other sectors of the economy.
PLs stop this nonsense and pump the money into electricity, roads, bridges, and other capital expenditures. Then you can have these people apply for jobs to earn the money instead of giving them welfare.

I'm surprised that Tinubu, a very intelligent man is also falling for these gimmicks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by rollywise(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18
MaziX:
the remaining 5k na incase e cut abi? Mk he use am drink garri

And e later cut 😂. Next grant na next year 😂

1 Like

Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by SaturnNick(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

Why is the alert time showing 3pm and this post is 6am🤷🤷🤷

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by Killermamba: 2:06pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

I don't believe all these, my question is how did you apply? Did they make it public?
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by techub: 2:06pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

If you're hungry/angry, I can send you N5k to eat.

I would appreciate this gesture and i would really pray for you
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by AngelicBeing: 2:06pm On Apr 18
grin
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by xman4u: 2:12pm On Apr 18
WHAT OF THOSE THAT APPLIED DURING NIN VERIFICATION??
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18
tollyboy5:
Now carry Bayern arsenal over 2.5 add one more game to it. Nack am ₦45k and thank me later
grin

The Devil just called me to express how amazed he is at what you can do completely without his help. grin
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by Never4getU: 2:17pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

Bros how did U apply gimme info biko
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by emmanuelbrown26: 2:18pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

Poor boy
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by rumu3485: 2:19pm On Apr 18
You be mumu
Big one

PrinceDoctor:

Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by remiopash: 2:19pm On Apr 18
PrinceDoctor:

How much did you apply for?
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by Eriokanmi: 2:20pm On Apr 18
RenaissanceGuy:
Me too. I received ₦450,000 from Nairaland. That was when Seun was nice; he has changed now. grin
country hard lol
Re: FG Grant Received (Picture Added) by VaginaAcademic: 2:21pm On Apr 18
MaziX:
the remaining 5k na incase e cut abi? Mk he use am drink garri
e done cut se se se se grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC / Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub / Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.