Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State (36290 Views)

'Disabled' Kenyan Street Beggars Got Up From Wheelchairs & Fled To Avoid Arrest / Woman Who Tortured & Locked Her Maid In The Toilet Arrested In Lagos / Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by geoworldedu: 6:54pm On Apr 17
post=129491844:

NAIJA COVA, is working very hard, to make sure, he dey, eat good food, we publish bad news
Do you have a website for this or nairaland pays you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by ecomalchemistt(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17
Wickedness
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by KingLennon(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17
He should faced the white man college. See his head like avocado pear cheesy
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by bestower: 6:55pm On Apr 17
Replicate same torture to him too if he survives lucky him,but he dare not ...his head like Zuma rock.
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by OmalemaOmoloro: 6:55pm On Apr 17
It's not ordinary,he look sick I think he is depressed
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by NaijaCover(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17
tefishy:

Too bad. Jenny will be having orgasm like this

Visit Our Website And See More Bad News
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by Nonexisting1: 6:56pm On Apr 17
lowkey0147:
South_Waste grin

He must have done it with intent to harvest the skull later.
He fled to Ondo, the safe heaven for sophisticated skullers with skullership for skullery degrees.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by NaijaCover(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17
Tjra:

Your head don knock cheesy

Mr Blogger Has Won Award, in BAD NEWS ooo
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17
post=129491844:

NAIJA COVA, is working very hard, to make sure, he dey, eat good food, we publish bad news

Inukwa ooo, how bad news de put food for table

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by NaijaCover(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17
EmmyMaestro:

Inukwa ooo, how bad news de put food for table

My Brother, Here For 9IJa Cover, Na Bad News, Dey Put Good Food, For Mr BLOGGER, Table...
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17
post=129492188:

My Brother, Here For 9IJa Cover, Na Bad News, Dey Put Good Food, For Mr BLOGGER, Table...

Me too I de find money, teach me

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by FLYFIRE(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17
Someone does this evil & fled all the way to Ondo state...security nabs him. BokoHaram/Bandits kidnaps/kills in thousands, calls for ransom, govt officials negotiates, pays ransom, comes out & says we did not pay anything on this one...YET, NO ARREST.

How do they get the kidnapped from them? IDIOTS
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by NaijaCover(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17
EmmyMaestro:

Me too I de find money, teach me

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by fortune1968: 7:09pm On Apr 17
See how e resemble Pete* Obi.!
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by Rechargeam247(f): 7:09pm On Apr 17
Smh
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by FashionCookie(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17
See him stupid head. undecided
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by ngwababe(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17
Person go just dey live just to die in the hands of her husband.
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by callmevirus(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17
Urheadmaster:
It baffles me how take the cover every bad news in Nigeria on daily basis angry

My guy ooo sometimes I ask myself if all these news are real or something he just make up for himself
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by Barcalee: 7:11pm On Apr 17
I wonder what kind of offence ones spouse will commit that will warrant taking of a life,see his head like cashew nut. I love my freedom ooo don't want to get incarcerated for even a second
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by MaziObinnaokija: 7:12pm On Apr 17
sad see his head like olumo ROCK.Why 🏃‍♀️ to Ondo state angry ?

KILL him and give his useless corpse to VULTURES
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17
He fled to South-Waste were he intended to mingle with his fellow skull-miners and get immunity
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by Kurugu92(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17
lowkey0147:
South_Waste grin

tinubu is still subsidizing sense, I think you can afford one
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by brownbib(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17
You never see nothing! You go use your eye look your teeth.
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by Blackdisciple(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17
He looks like a killer sef
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17
The heart of man is desperately wicked , who can know it
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by Emmanuel30a: 7:18pm On Apr 17
post=129491721:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/man-arrested-for-hacking-his-wife-to-death-in-adamawa-2.html
Fine man and real man... Thank GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR DEATH OR FOR the death-her death... Death, we thanks you o... You na welldone!
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by UnabashedIPOB: 7:19pm On Apr 17
WOW! Look at that hammerhead smiley smiley smiley
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by EdiskyHarry: 7:20pm On Apr 17
Look at what a woman is marrying
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by deanoffaculty: 7:20pm On Apr 17
post=129491721:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/man-arrested-for-hacking-his-wife-to-death-in-adamawa-2.html
Wicked people don't always look good.
Is that his real head or the camera settings?
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by Emmanuel30a: 7:20pm On Apr 17
post=129491721:

The guy get sense die, he for flee to kano to avoid volcano... He for just enter one murano going to kano...
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by AuthorMan: 7:21pm On Apr 17
lowkey0147:
South_Waste grin

In a bid to ridicule the Yorubas , you ended up showing your inability to read and assimilate. Thus, displaying gross stupidity. Read again may be you'd understand this time around.
The Criminal is not Yoruba
Re: Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State by lowkey0147: 7:23pm On Apr 17
AuthorMan:

In a bid to ridicule the Yorubas , you ended up showing your inability to read and assimilate. Thus, displaying gross stupidity. Read again may be you'd understand this time around.
The Criminal is not Yoruba
Shut up, what's he's name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) / Soldiers Make A Man Swim Inside A Gutter For Stealing N20k Shoes / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.