Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pelumi Nubi Was Offered A Free Return Ticket From Air Peace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pelumi Nubi Was Offered A Free Return Ticket From Air Peace (297 Views)

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / Wizkid Was Offered Stupid Money But Stayed Neutral - Rapper Mi Abaga / Mr Eazi: I Was Offered An N80m Deal In UK, But I Turned It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pelumi Nubi Was Offered A Free Return Ticket From Air Peace by phosky(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17
Pelumi Nubi was offered a free return ticket from Air Peace after driving from London to Lagos

Leading Nigerian airline Air Peace extends a compelling offer to Pelumi Nubi, a travel enthusiast who drove from London to Lagos.

It will be remembered that a prominent personality in media accomplished a remarkable accomplishment when she drove from London for weeks, even months, before arriving in Lagos. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

air peace pelumi nubi
CE0 of Air Peace, Allen Onyema and Pelumi Nubi.

Pelumi Nubi met with Allen Onyema, the chairman of Air Peace airline who commended her achievement.

For that, the airline has offered to give her a free return business-class ticket.

They wrote …

“Today, our Chairman, Dr Allen Onyema, hosted Pelumi who recently achieved the feat of solo-driving from London to Lagos.

We commend her great achievement and have offered her a free return Business Class ticket to London.

Congratulations, Pelumi!”
Reactions as Air Peace offers free return ticket to Pelumi Nubi …

@CleanersRight1 said: “Pls tell her to share the route she went through so we can use the reverse lookup on the route. I need to travel to London.”

@AjaraoguT said: “So road dey from Lagos to London abeg which route she use I promise no be weytin u d think I wan do .”

@RealOjochogwu said: “This lady is one of the happiest Naija lady right now always smiling in all her pictures. I love her vibes.”

@ayoadegbites said: “When U are smart U are smart! Airpeace pulling all local weights & pushing her UK route with good ideas. Ride on Allen!”

@ChubbyNazzy said: “She drove. “But she should fly Air Peace on her way back. “They’re super reliable and the best.”

@GabrielIbegbun1 said: “That’s a massive motivation from Air Peace! Congratulations to Pelumi and Air Peace – trailblazers! More grace.”

@EruditeMee said: “Na so she take ship car without paying customs duty… see smart babe!”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/17/pelumi-nubi-was-offered-a-free-return-ticket-from-air-peace-after-driving-from-london-to-lagos/

cc : Mynd44, fergie001

Re: Pelumi Nubi Was Offered A Free Return Ticket From Air Peace by Racoon(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17
Congratulations girl. Weldone Allen Onyema and Air Peace. More heights to attain.
Re: Pelumi Nubi Was Offered A Free Return Ticket From Air Peace by phosky(m): 8:49am On Apr 18
grin
Racoon:
Congratulations girl. Weldone Allen Onyema and Air Peace. More heights to attain.

(1) (Reply)

From The Worst Outing Of His Career / M.I And Other Celebrities At Launch Of Tecno New Phone 'tecno Phantom 5' / Realla Media Africa October Low Cost Video Shoot Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.