Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Brand-new Starlink 425k - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand-new Starlink 425k (1578 Views)

2pcs Brand New Starlink At Afffordable Price In Kano / Brand New Starlink Available / Brand New Starlink Internet Available N380,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by Dvyne777: 11:23am On Apr 25
Ask federal government
routerman2:

How did dollar change btw yesterday night and now that I wanted to purchase

1 Like

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by routerman2: 11:23am On Apr 25
Let the OP or seller change his prices and stop been deceptive.

They advertise low price when you them they change mouth.
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by routerman2: 11:25am On Apr 25
Dvyne777:
Ask federal government

It’s evident.. you are a member of the syndicate

Guys Watch out

2 Likes

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by Dvyne777: 11:28am On Apr 25
Stop throwing false accusations all around man what's wrong with you
routerman2:

W
It’s evident.. you are a member of the syndicate

Guys Watch out

3 Likes

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by yemkoguru(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25
routerman2:
Until yesterday night you advertised this units for 425k

All of a sudden you pushed it for 440,000

Guys watch out for this seller.

What changed overnight. No proper address

if you had good rapor with him he will do you well
pple are different, some will happily pay 440 without questioning... if -45% finish, expect to buy that hardware 800k+ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by tosin1570(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25
I honestly don't know what to say regarding this your false accusation, the price remain the same, please look on my page I am not a money grabber I tried to be reasonable with all my importation prices

I am not saying my sales rep haven't hiked the price but my phone number and my sales rep numbers are both on the platform, you do have my number yourself which I told you last week the price is 425K and you haven't call me today whatsoever

routerman2:
Let the OP or seller change his prices and stop been deceptive.

They advertise low price when you them they change mouth.

1 Like

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by tosin1570(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25
Are you actually for real, I think you woke up on wrong side of bed today

routerman2:

How are we sure that you guys are not their accomplice
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by fashrola(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25
routerman2:

Some Nigerians are funny sha..... Lot of folks are selling this unit as high as 500-600k plus, but when you see a vendor who is reasonable with his prices una go dey cry foul play....

The guy is legit, i got one unit from him.... even he increased his price, its relatively fair cos its an imported goods and Naira is not stable

3 Likes

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by routerman2: 9:40pm On Apr 25
@Fashrola

The seller’s staff is the one playing the game of hiking prices

2 Likes

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by whisp3r(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26
routerman2:

You're funny. I definitely got one from him and I'm enjoying my starlink
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by routerman2: 7:00pm On Apr 26
whisp3r:

You're funny. I definitely got one from him and I'm enjoying my starlink

a phone call was made at 8am to 08082188408 Thursday 25th April 2024 and the equipment was confirmed available.

For an item you claimed to have in stock.

To share pickup location from 8am in the Morning until 8.30 pm In the Night became a problem.

The same staff who was called on 08082188408 kept playing his deceptive game until this morning Friday 26th.

When the pressure became much they quickly updated the post as out of stock.

Scam No get another pattern ooo!!

Everyone Just be careful In your dealings with them.

You are Forewarned

Ask for Warranty and all the necessary paperwork.!!

2 Likes

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by Peterflexy001(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26
You really need to pipe down on these baseless accusations,did you make any payment to the seller and he didn't deliver what you paid for or what.If you are really skeptical about wether seller is legit or not then look for somewhere else to buy the starlink instead of giving a bad face to another person's business.
routerman2:

a phone call was made at 8am to 08082188408 Thursday 25th April 2024 and the equipment was confirmed available.

For an item you claimed to have in stock.

To share pickup location from 8am in the Morning until 8.30 pm In the Night became a problem.

The same staff who was called on 08082188408 kept playing his deceptive game until this morning Friday 26th.

When the pressure became much they quickly updated the post as out of stock.

Scam No get another pattern ooo!!

Everyone Just be careful In your dealings with them.

You are Forewarned

Ask for Warranty and all the necessary paperwork.!!

2 Likes

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by tosin1570(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27
Do you know what is so funny about this guy, he actually called me on Friday, I apologise to him na big apologies oo, I told him we do not have any in stock, I promised him new stock should be arriving next week Tuesday, he then threaten to leave bad review and the only way he wouldn't leave a bad review is by me giving him one startlink, he then later deleted the chat on WhatsApp

I want him to comeback and debunk the allegation of his blackmail and I will be more than happy to share our WhatsApp screenshot conversation

I did't collect money from you and you are calling me a scam na by force to sell item to you why can't go somewhere else to buy, Jumia is selling it and you can also buy directly from Starlink na by force make una help me with this guy ooo
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by eteebanky1: 1:36pm On Apr 27
Na all this imported items dy make our foreign reserve suffer, Made naira useless by the Day

Make sacrifices for this our dear country, I know Glo isn't up to starlink standard

But buy and use Glo, shun all this useless imported goods

Delete this thread with immediate effect
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by BeanmanX(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27
fashrola:

Some Nigerians are funny sha..... Lot of folks are selling this unit as high as 500-600k plus, but when you see a vendor who is reasonable with his prices una go dey cry foul play....

The guy is legit, i got one unit from him.... even he increased his price, its relatively fair cos its an imported goods and Naira is not stable
Can you snap the one boy bought from him?
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by fashrola(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27
BeanmanX:
Can you snap the one boy bought from him?

Why should i do that? To proof i really bought the unit? lol una funny sha.........

1 Like

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by fashrola(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27
eteebanky1:
Na all this imported items dy make our foreign reserve suffer, Made naira useless by the Day

Make sacrifices for this our dear country, I know Glo isn't up to starlink standard

I get it lol, If something is out of your capacity or reach... You do not have to condemn it

Buy your Glo and use it in peace....

Starlink and Glo users can still coexist in peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by BeanmanX(m): 3:05am On Apr 28
fashrola:

Why should i do that? To proof i really bought the unit? lol una funny sha.........
Yes I'm requesting you to snap it let others see since you said you are already using it.
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by eteebanky1: 4:40am On Apr 28
fashrola:

I get it lol, If something is out of your capacity or reach... You do not have to condemn it

Buy your Glo and use it in peace....

Starlink and Glo users can still coexist in peace grin

You don't mean well for the Naira and this country

Na God go judge you, Naira about to reach #1500 mark per dollar

God will surely judge you according to your deeds, I don't want to curse you to avoid ban
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by tosin1570(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28
Bros,

Please listen to yourself "Na all this imported items dey make our foreign reserve suffer" please name one thing in your house that is not imported, the Glo simcard that you are using na Nigeria den den manufacture am?

Even all western countries are importing. if you want Nigeria to be like Cuba that doesn't allow any import goods then na you be the enemy of Nigeria because there's no nation that doesn't 't import apart from North Korea, Cuba but what is the state of those countries now? pls I take God beg you before you talk, think small. The phone/laptop you are using to type this yeye thing, na Nigeria den dey manufacture am?

eteebanky1:

1 Like

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by fashrola(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28
BeanmanX:
Yes I'm requesting you to snap it let others see since you said you are already using it.

Mr. Man please just go and sleep one side.............

If you don't think the seller is not legit, then you can leave his thread.

Seems you are new on Nairaland, I'm not a jobless fellow........ Have a nice day
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by fashrola(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28
eteebanky1:

You don't mean well for the Naira and this country

Na God go judge you, Naira about to reach #1500 mark per dollar

God will surely judge you according to your deeds, I don't want to curse you to avoid ban

LMFAO, dude i get it........ The country and recent economy could be so frustrating that could make someone go mental, but that doesn't mean you should bring such ill manners to my side.

Go out and get a job..... Stop hating on what you cant afford cos na witchcraft be that

I'm not the cause of your problem, shift one side

2 Likes

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by BeanmanX(m): 6:11am On Apr 30
fashrola:

Mr. Man please just go and sleep one side.............

If you don't think the seller is not legit, then you can leave his thread.

Seems you are new on Nairaland, I'm not a jobless fellow........ Have a nice day
Scam network, don't worry y'all will be busted soon. grin
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by yemkoguru(m): 6:39am On Apr 30
the seller might have changed overnight? Fine!!!
As far as my on deal went on smoothly
I'll conclude all negative and opposing reviews here are from people selling the hardware overly priced
them 500k+ geng

3 Likes

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by yemkoguru(m): 6:40am On Apr 30
Anyone is permitted to argue with their phone screen
your headaches
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by Obviouslyblunt: 7:28am On Apr 30
eteebanky1:

is Tinubu, shettima, any senator or any governor using Glo instead of Starlink? The common mass doesn’t spend up to what one politician spends on imported items. All the cars they drive are imported and they have that in abundance.
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by tosin1570(m): 7:50am On Apr 30
You are absolutely correct the gentleman that left a negative review or calling us a scam is a reseller, he was very aggressive over the phone, he even threaten us with negative feedback. He said the only way he wouldn't leave a negative feedback is giving him one Starlink which I refused, he knew he bleeped up and deleted the WhatsApp messages

I challenged him on my previous post about his blackmailing, guess what he hasn't replied back since

yemkoguru:
I'll conclude all negative and opposing reviews here are from people selling the hardware overly priced
them 500k+ geng
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by tosin1570(m): 7:55am On Apr 30
Please don't waste your energy on these clowns they do not have anything better to do, they are already frustrated

yemkoguru:
Anyone is permitted to argue with their phone screen
your headaches
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by whisp3r(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30
yemkoguru:
them 500k+ geng

Honestly! I see a lot of pained people complaining. The seller has every right to review their pricing.

If they're not okay with the seller's price, they can buy from another seller.

I purchased one unit from the seller, I've installed it and I'm enjoying the performance. Nothing to complain about.

1 Like

Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by yemkoguru(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30
whisp3r:

Honestly! I see a lot of pained people complaining. The seller has every right to review their pricing.

If they're not okay with the seller's price, they can buy from another seller.

I purchased one unit from the seller, I've installed it and I'm enjoying the performance. Nothing to complain about.
Used 4tb so far here
you?
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by whisp3r(m): 2:25am On May 01
yemkoguru:

Used 4tb so far here
you?

4tb? Damn!

I've used just 115gb

Did Starlink throttle the speed when you crossed the 1tb threshold?

I paid 49k for subscription. I heard some people paid 38k but that option was disabled for me.
Re: Brand-new Starlink 425k by yemkoguru(m): 7:51am On May 01
whisp3r:

4tb? Damn!

I've used just 115gb

Did Starlink throttle the speed when you crossed the 1tb threshold?

I paid 49k for subscription. I heard some people paid 38k but that option was disabled for me.
combined nights
your area definitely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Atm Dispensing Dollars / UK Used Blackberry Mobile Phones / Clean Blackberry Z10,samsung Galaxy X2 And X3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.