Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

2017 Lexus Lx570 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2017 Lexus Lx570 (492 Views)

Brand New 2019 LX570 For 66M / 2017 LEXUS Rx-450h Review / 2017 Lexus CT 200h Gets Spiced Up With TRD Kit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Lexus Lx570 by usamali(m): 1:35am On Apr 18
If the intention is comfortability.. Go for it with your last Kobo 😂

Lexus
2017 lx570
Foreign used
Black on brown
in mint condition
======================
Price: 119m
====================
======================

Re: 2017 Lexus Lx570 by usamali(m): 1:35am On Apr 18
08125142464 WhatsApp and calls
Re: 2017 Lexus Lx570 by Aremu01(m): 5:26am On Apr 18
Those who can afford this kind of cars are not on nairaland

1 Like

Re: 2017 Lexus Lx570 by Kingdemu: 3:48pm On Apr 20
Aremu01:
You never can tell
Re: 2017 Lexus Lx570 by 2shure: 5:50pm On Apr 20
Stolen car.very obvious
Re: 2017 Lexus Lx570 by samsard(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20
Aremu01:
This is a funny assumption. I know this is a super expensive car, but you'd be shocked to know the value of transactions that some people pull from Nairaland presence and reputation. And some wealthy people only need to check the relevant sections they find value in while commenting anonymously if they so wish.
Re: 2017 Lexus Lx570 by SoNature(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22
samsard:
This is a funny assumption. I know this is a super expensive car, but you'd be shocked to know the value of transactions that some people pull from Nairaland presence and reputation. And some wealthy people only need to check the relevant sections they find value in while commenting anonymously if they so wish.

Bros, get real! It's just like saying that Dangote and Adenuga are on Nairaland. This SUV is not for people in the middle class. The comment you responded to is right. That money can buy you a three bedroom duplex in Lekki.
Re: 2017 Lexus Lx570 by samsard(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22
SoNature:

Bros, get real! It's just like saying that Dangote and Adenuga are on Nairaland. This SUV is not for people in the middle class. The comment you responded to is right. That money can buy you a three bedroom duplex in Lekki.
You assumed that there are no billionaires roaming Nairaland or their assistants/associates? cheesy
You guys do realise that even dollar billionaires are just as human as the rest of us, right?
I don't know what sections you operate in, but I can assure you there are really wealthy people using Nairaland.
Re: 2017 Lexus Lx570 by SoNature(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22
samsard:
You assumed that there are no billionaires roaming Nairaland or their assistants/associates? cheesy
You guys do realise that even dollar billionaires are just as human as the rest of us, right?
I don't know what sections you operate in, but I can assure you there are really wealthy people using Nairaland.

Have you ever worked with a billionaire before? I guess not. Admitted, their PAs could be here.

But you see those people, they are extremely busy people. They don't rest and their phones keep ringing every second. They go from one meeting to another.

Most times, social media is the last thing on their mind. And for those who feel they need to engage their followers, their PAs manage their social media accounts and they often tell their PAs what to share and post, especially on serious platforms like LinkedIn, X, Instagram and Facebook.

Nairaland is too toxic and childish. What dominates Nairaland's frontage is politics news and the amount of toxicity that oozes from that section is enough to discourage such people from coming here.
Re: 2017 Lexus Lx570 by samsard(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22
SoNature:

Have you ever worked with a billionaire before? I guess not. Admitted, their PAs could be here.

But you see those people, they are extremely busy people. They don't rest and their phones keep ringing every second. They go from one meeting to another.

Most times, social media is the last thing on their mind. And for those who feel they need to engage their followers, their PAs manage their social media accounts and they often tell their PAs what to share and post, especially on serious platforms like LinkedIn, X, Instagram and Facebook.

Nairaland is too toxic and childish. What dominates Nairaland's frontage is politics news and the amount of toxicity that oozes from that section is enough to discourage such people from coming here.
Twitter is arguably the most toxic social media site and Elon Musk is very active there. Many tech dollar millionaires and billionaires still actively engage people on Twitter. Elon is worth over $200 billion the last time I checked. Being rich and busy is not an excuse. Rich people can and do make out time for social media depending on their lifestyle choices and how tech-savvy they are. They may not create content or engage a lot of the content trending, but it doesn't mean that they're not scrolling and watching.
If you're rich and can't buy yourself time for some indulgences, then maybe you're more of a slave to wealth accumulation.
Also, the Politics section is not the only side of Nairaland. Personally, I haven't visited the Politics section in probably a year or more. I do however engage some things from there that make the front page. There are people that only visit the Travel, Business, Technology Market, Cartalk, or Autos sections and have made very important contacts or done business just based on their Nairaland reputation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy A 2011 Kia Rio? / How To Know Bad Car Starter / How To Check Your Gearbox Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.