Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

US Begs Iran To Allow Israel Do Symbolic Strike But Iran Refuses - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Begs Iran To Allow Israel Do Symbolic Strike But Iran Refuses (1540 Views)

San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video) / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US / Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: US Begs Iran To Allow Israel Do Symbolic Strike But Iran Refuses by Emmabyte: 4:16pm On Apr 18
This op deserves fake news of the year award
Re: US Begs Iran To Allow Israel Do Symbolic Strike But Iran Refuses by ruggedtimi(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18
franchasofficia:
Truth be told, Iran is trying when it comes to technology and innovation, they are the number one among all Islamic nations worldwide.

Iran is the pride of Muslim countries when it comes to technology, I dough my cap for them on that.

But then, Iran need like 500 years more absolute dedication to science, technology and research to get to where USA is today, and maybe 350 years more to match Israel in military technology.

Yes it is true that Western allies have helped Israel a lot by wading off Muslim countries from making a joint attack against Israel, but if any Muslim country face Israel one on one, that country will be deleted from the world map single handedly by Israel, but that doesn't mean that Israel won't incur casualties, of course Israel will also incur casualties.

These people are underrating Israel.

The man that propounded the theory upon which nuclear bomb was produced, Sir Albert Einstein is a Jewish man that lived in Germany, but fled Germany to US during world war II, from where he gave US military the whole secret to develop nuclear weapon before any other country on earth.

Jews have been the backbone of America's technological innovations and military technologies and this is one of the reasons America and Europe (especially Germany, France, Greece, Italy,) and UK will never turn their backs against Israel till the end of the world, no matter who becomes their President or Prime Minister or Chancellor.
Robert Oppenheimer invented the nuclear bomb and he was born into a jews family. Leo Szilard a jews from Hungary was the scientist who propounded the nuclear reaction theory, Not albert Einstein.
But Einstein was the person who wrote a letter to the u.s president warning about a potential secret weapon the Nazis just discovered. He was never involved in the manhattan project.
Re: US Begs Iran To Allow Israel Do Symbolic Strike But Iran Refuses by Nahunger(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18
franchasofficia:
I don laugh soteh I fall off from garden egg tree where I been de nap cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel: Kissinger / 20+ Times Nature Proved It’s Too Weird For Us To Handle(Pics) / JUST IN: China Pays Citizens To Marry Muslims In To Wipe Out Uyghurs – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.