Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member (792 Views)

Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by TouchNfollow(f): 6:19am On Apr 18

Former member of the House of Representatives, Hon. Ogbonna Nwuke, has said more political groups and individuals are declaring support for Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara, due to his peaceful disposition.

Nwuke, who represented Etche/Omuma Federal Constituency in the National Assembly between 2011 and 2015, disclosed this yesterday while speaking with LEADERSHIP in Port Harcourt.

He said all those declaring their support for Fubara are those who want stability, progress and peace in the state, adding that as one state, there cannot be two governors.

The former federal lawmaker said: “I think that we want stability in Rivers State. We want the progress of Rivers State and we do want peace in Rivers State. We think that, as the saying goes, you cannot have two governors in a state that is one.

“Our people have looked at it very clearly and critically and we have told ourselves that if you are interested in advancing the interest of self, there is nothing wrong with you playing with those who are in Abuja.

“But, if you want development, which is within the purview of the Rivers State government, to get to your communities, to your hamlets, to your people, then, identifying with the government of the day, at this time, will be the best thing to do.

“We find Sim’s seamless arguments in favour of peace very comforting. We don’t want war and we think that the one who seeks peace does not do so out of weakness.

“We think because there is a milk of human kindness within his system, he thinks that peace is better than war. To develop Rivers State and take it to the next level, we need to have peace, we need to have collaboration. We need to have stability,” he said.

https://leadership.ng/why-fubara-is-gaining-support-in-rivers-ex-reps-member/

1 Like

Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Wainey: 6:29am On Apr 18
In as much as I hate PDP, I still love SIM

1 Like

Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by NaijaChild: 7:17am On Apr 18
The State needs progress and stability not power tussle. SIM is embarking on taking the state to another level.
He is about to promote civil servants who haven’t seen promotion for 10years. That alone is something worth seeing because right now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by crossfm: 7:18am On Apr 18
Hehehe.

Fubara don't even know the type of power he has and the respect he is suppose to command.

He is the number 1 citizen of Rivers state and should act as one.

Make him no gree for anybody,if not,he will become the most useless governor ever in Nigeria.

Once he stands his ground,all these guys opposing him will succumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Peakdesign23(m): 8:06am On Apr 18
He should learn from the ex-governor.
Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by SaiOba: 9:47am On Apr 18
Yeah, I guess you are right... so that he can also use the state fund to buy 50 yrs ogogoro, drink every morning and feel like the owner of the universe.
Peakdesign23:
He should learn from the ex-governor.
Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Thisis2raw(m): 9:55am On Apr 18
Wainey:
In as much as I hate PDP, I still love SIM
just because he is having issues with his predecessor.
Wike still dey pepper Obidients hahah

1 Like

Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Thisis2raw(m): 9:56am On Apr 18
SaiOba:
Yeah, I guess you are right... so that he can also use the state fund to buy 50 yrs ogogoro, drink every morning and feel like the owner of the universe.
keep lying to your self. Rivers money is not the problem with Wike and Sim. So keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Thisis2raw(m): 9:59am On Apr 18
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Fubara don't even know the type of power he has and the respect he is suppose to command.

He is the number 1 citizen of Rivers state and should act as one.

Make him no gree for anybody,if not,he will become the most useless governor ever in Nigeria.

Once he stands his ground,all these guys opposing him will succumb.
the problem is, he doesn't have the political structure to do so.
All this people you see come online and talk are people retired from politics that is hungry, once they go pay so as to talk on radio, Sim go call them dash dem money.
The main people call the shots on rivers side ain't even on Sim side.
Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Wainey: 10:00am On Apr 18
Thisis2raw:
just because he is having issues with his predecessor.
Wike still dey pepper Obidients hahah
it's not because he is having issues with Wike, but because I am from Rivers State.
We are tired of that tyrant
Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by imiski(m): 10:01am On Apr 18
Thisis2raw:
keep lying to your self. Rivers money is not the problem with Wike and Sim. So keep dreaming
You even have time to reply that guy. I don’t think he is even a Rivers resident
Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Thisis2raw(m): 10:05am On Apr 18
Wainey:
it's not because he is having issues with Wike, but because I am from Rivers State.
We are tired of that tyrant
me am from same rivers state, so tell me, what makes him a tyrant with reasons abeg?
Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Thisis2raw(m): 10:07am On Apr 18
imiski:
You even have time to reply that guy. I don’t think he is even a Rivers resident
I see some people spew trash and I laugh. Because LP didn't win rivers state, so the thing keeps peppering them.
Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Whalis: 10:41am On Apr 18
Thisis2raw:
I see some people spew trash and I laugh. Because LP didn't win rivers state, so the thing keeps peppering them.
Don't mind them. They are the ones hyping the problem. They don't vote in the first place. The embargo is still there. Go to your state and vote the governor you desire.
Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Melagros(m): 11:10am On Apr 18
COMRADES, wike is a goner
Re: Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member by Thisis2raw(m): 11:41am On Apr 18
Whalis:

Don't mind them. They are the ones hyping the problem. They don't vote in the first place. The embargo is still there. Go to your state and vote the governor you desire.
pls increase volume

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Edo Pdp Candidate Asue Ighodalo Mismanaged Nigerian Breweries / Who Wins The Political Mandate In Nigeria? The Party Or The Person? / The Senate Retreat In P/h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.