Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant (14469 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by 99thEnemy(m): 8:55am On Apr 18
Emeskhalifa:
Too controversial.

What's she even known for? Is it dance or what sef?
Nothing I know of apart from being in the blogs for scandals regarding immorality.
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:56am On Apr 18
Men are interested in indecent ladies. Yet they regret when they marry them.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by tnerro1(m): 8:58am On Apr 18
You marry ashewo come dey complain say she dey nack every dick way waka pass, you must be a very stupid man

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by martinoh(m): 8:59am On Apr 18
What do you expect from a girl that wears only panties and bra. That keep tweaking on a camera

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by superCleanworks(m): 8:59am On Apr 18
ecomalchemistt:
Don’t save her , she don’t wanna be saved.

I remember I used to play this jam back in 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by jayAjoku(m): 9:00am On Apr 18
why should the things a hoe does be any of our concern? You see the nonsense the Morods like to push to the front page ? There’s more to life than useless celebrities
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by Forumites: 9:01am On Apr 18
All these stupid news. Nairaland ur getting it damn wrong these days. E be like say dey don dey pay now for news to be in front page. What d heck about all the korrah shit.
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by Angelfrost(m): 9:03am On Apr 18
Why is this lady all over front page?!! undecided

News don finish for Naija?!!

Come now, Nairaland... You guys can do better. undecided
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by Rejoice28(f): 9:05am On Apr 18
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by pretydiva(f): 9:05am On Apr 18
Washing their dirty linen outside. Nobody cares, pls save us the explanation
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by ejieddy: 9:06am On Apr 18
No be person wey Dem pour acid be dis? Chai, social media and the hunt for likes, comments and going viral.
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by babajero(m): 9:09am On Apr 18
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFkxk5R7-mE?si=k3bdlGy50voNCNXd

The messages were doctored — Korra Obidi debunks her ex-husband’s recent allegations of sleeping with her friend's fiance while 5 months pregnant
she is swearing on her grave while she is still alive, she is swearing with her career which she never have. That means she blatantly lying.
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by emkz: 9:09am On Apr 18
Three front page topics on Korra Obidi. This is extremely disturbing.

This is not about Korra Obidi but the way people treat relationships.

(1) Parents need to pay attention to their children and imbibe values of discipline on them.

(2) Something as basic as covering up is actually a big deal. Except your husband or partner, your body is not an object for public display. Even if you are a dancer or a service girl, learn to separate business from personal life. I see some girls exhibiting significant portions of their bodies. Such exhibition is disgusting.

(3) When you cheat in marriage, at least be shameful. The shame is not for the person you cheated on, it is for you.

(4) Avoid a life of social media validation. It is addictive.

(5) When you cheat, it changes the dynamics of your life forever.

(6) Men and women who always complain about cheating, why do you complain? The signs must have been there. Why did you expect them to change?
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:10am On Apr 18
Why women will be cheating on their husband while pregnant self?? Hope no be madness
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by zeyt: 9:22am On Apr 18
This Korra is drama queen.
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by Pennilessword1: 9:27am On Apr 18
Wait o ... nothing concern me with these two again..my concern is, wasn't she the one that eas being attacked that time. Is she okay now..have they caught her attacker...what happened exactly?
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by rajiedreez: 9:27am On Apr 18
Cheerful giver
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by FuckYeyeMods: 9:27am On Apr 18
ecomalchemistt:
We are tired of this people already

Go listen to No role models by jcole , this gives you a wholistic perspective about women and thier cheating ways.

You wan go Dey trust woman , keep playin till you get burnt.
You mean married men should not trust their wives?
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by Goodlady(f): 9:46am On Apr 18
ecomalchemistt:
We are tired of this people already

Go listen to No role models by jcole , this gives you a wholistic perspective about women and thier cheating ways.

You wan go Dey trust woman , keep playin till you get burnt.
Not all women
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by TableLeg(m): 9:47am On Apr 18
Obidi nah Olosho, confirmed

Obidi na liar, confirmed.

She loves di...cks and she will never commit or stay faithful, take that to the bank.
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by Yankee101: 9:48am On Apr 18
Friendship don scatter
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by NairalandGOAT1: 9:48am On Apr 18
Isn't this an old video?

Thought she was being treated after she was bathed with acid in another Live video?

Both Korra Obidi, the Husband and their entire family should get the ph^ck outta ma face
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by Treadway: 9:56am On Apr 18
I 💯 believe the husband. He is dumb too cos he should have known better than to think he can wife her. With a gal like Korra shit like this is to be expected. After watching this video sef, i'm more convinced she did get some action in Nigeria while preggo. Her eyes and body language gave her away ever so beautifully.

To those who think a guy cannot gbensh a preggo woman, think again. Aside the fact that some men really don't have inhibitions, just the fact that this gals eg Korea janemana bhadiekelly etc are all over the place constantly pedddling seductive and sexualizing shit, means there are many that would fantasize about banging them in any way shape or form.

I have loved Rihanna from day 1, and I don't know about anyone else but I would bang Rihanna into another dimension if she gives me the coochie, and I don't care if she was carrying both Drake's and Asap's kids at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by MichealOlajide: 10:02am On Apr 18
Make una getout....na una wahala be that
.mtchewww
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by MrLibrarian(m): 10:04am On Apr 18
TableLeg:
Obidi nah Olosho, confirmed

Obidi na liar, confirmed.

She loves di...cks and she will never commit or stay faithful, take that to the bank.
SHUT UP.
Her husband met her a virgin
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by TableLeg(m): 10:08am On Apr 18
MrLibrarian:
SHUT UP.
Her husband met her a virgin

Can you tell your father to shut up? You bloody vacuous troglodyte.

Onikuuuuure!
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by ask4bk(m): 10:47am On Apr 18
I love how she's specific she NEVER cheated when SHE WAS 5 MONTH pregnant.
She's not denying yet she has not cheated on that man, coz she once openly said she cheated on him when they were married.

Maybe she cheated when she was 1 month or 2 or 7 month pregnant too, but not when she was 5 month pregnant.
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by godofuck231: 11:39am On Apr 18
Never put a native dog in a cage with other expensive breeds , the offsprings would still be termed an eguke
Re: Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant by Charly68: 12:53pm On Apr 18
Cheating or no cheating ,i think Govt has approved their divorce...let them forget their past and get healed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Picture Of Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze(aka-pawpaw)& His Cute Baby Girl?? / De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today / Girl Climb’s Stage Without Clothes For Fashion Parade Show [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.