Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President (14761 Views)

ABCON To CBN: Reduce FX Rate So Our Members Can Bid For More Dollars / ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira / Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by Max24: 11:24am On Apr 18
Months back obidients we're shouting japa all over SM. All of a sudden they have stopped talking about japaing. They are now saying propaganda. Hmmm. Something is shifting. The ground is moving. Tinubu is doing something right. May Tinubu's time favour me and my family.
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by nairalanda1(m): 11:33am On Apr 18
seborrhic:

What exactly is your point?
The Japanese yen is 150/$
The South Korean Yuan is 1370/$
These are 2 of the strongest economies in the world.
A country's economic strength is not determined by the face value on it's currency,but on it's earning power,get that into your thick skull.

And what do Japan and South Korea have in common?

Exporters of industrial goods and services. Manufacturers and exporters of industrial goods and services.

(Read my comment again. I no dey talk about face value of currency at all)

P.S And you did not need to be so abusive. I did not abuse you.

2 Likes

Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by Frontend: 11:49am On Apr 18
You people are supposed to sell for 990 or 1000
Wicked people unpatriotic enemies
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by seborrhic: 11:51am On Apr 18
nairalanda1:

And what do Japan and South Korea have in common?

Exporters of industrial goods and services. Manufacturers and exporters of industrial goods and services.

(Read my comment again. I no dey talk about face value of currency at all)

P.S And you did not need to be so abusive. I did not abuse you.
I take back that part of abuse.
Just sometimes get fed up with posters on nland who react to every news based on their preconceived sentiments and on whose side of the divide they already belonged to,without dispassionately looking at the facts only

1 Like

Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by busomma: 11:58am On Apr 18
That's the narrative FG is promoting through BDCs . I wonder how this could be possible when our foreign reserve is going down. Believe them at ur own perils.

1 Like

Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by waveman2: 12:00pm On Apr 18
Govt need to curtail the frequency they sale dollar to BDC.Most of them could be hoarding it or there should be some form of checks and balance.

1 Like

Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by billgabb(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18
The best news since Tinubu destroyed the naira and trying his kindergarten maths to fix it back. Foolish president.

1 Like

Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by rapheal5(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18
favor914:
Go ask your brothers for market wey dey exploit you.

Your brother buy product for 100, come sell am to you from 350, you wan blame Federal Government?

Why you no blame the state government for price control?
They calm down, no be everybody dey blame government, I just want to be sure of price over there including garri. Foodstuffs cost for Abk pass lagos self, most traders worse pass government
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by gegedos(f): 12:08pm On Apr 18
Ododo Oro, my guy your head dey there

I know that this propaganda is what many of you have been promoting on social media. Despite the CBN Governor saying that he is not defending the naira, you chose to propagate the lie that the reserves are being depleted to defend the naira.

What is this lie meant to accomplish?

Let us even assume the reserves are being depleted. Are there no inflows into the country's accounts? Do you realize that funds which ought to be used to pay a few fat pigs subsidies are now available for other things like clearing legitimate fx backlogs? Are you also aware that foreign remittances alone can help cushion most of Nigeria’s monthly fx obligations? Do you know that not paying out fx directly to beneficiaries of foreign remittances keeps the funds out of the system and be channeled into other things?

Are you remotely aware that $2.3billion came into Nigeria through foreign remittances in February alone?
https://www.reuters.com/markets/currencies/nigeria-sees-surge-forex-inflow-overseas-remittances-rise-2024-03-08/

Do you even know that Nigeria earns money from exports, imports through duties, royalties, mining and even other FDIs?

Many of you need to curb your hatred for Nigeria. You wish the worst upon Nigeria to justify your ego for not voting the person who defeated your candidate. People with such mindsets are evil and should not he in decent company.

For the first time, I am seeing people who understand the economy taking measures to help our country.

But one final truth must be said: some of you would rather die than see Nigeria develop. But guess what: Nigeria shall rise and work for everyone. Anyone who does not wish such until their candidate wins: may their evil wishes NEVER come to pass upon this nation.[/quote]
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by GentleRay: 12:15pm On Apr 18
What was the balance of forex reserve when dollar was #1,900? If it has an inverse relationship between now and then. Sick people!
CodeTemplar:
What's the balance of FX reserve?
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by treatise: 12:32pm On Apr 18
CodeTemplar:
NIL in 6 months
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by Krankhead: 12:54pm On Apr 18
temptnow:
tinubu and his 40 thieves are finishing our reserves by looting it all
Continue your wailing till eternity
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by ngwaIgbo223: 12:57pm On Apr 18
Reality3080:
typical igbo hater

Even if he makes it 1 naira to 1 dollar u igbos will still not b satisfied

See pot calling cattle Black..

Your type are best known to play house negro in the states. Here you can die defending your oppressive Master.

I'm not a house negro boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by Reality3080: 1:15pm On Apr 18
ngwaIgbo223:

See pot calling cattle Black..

Your type are best known to play house negro in the states. Here you can die defending your oppressive Master.

I'm not a house negro boy.
but u are igbo?
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by Doflamingo: 2:11pm On Apr 18
CodeTemplar:
Shey will you eat the balance grin
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by maasoap(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18
ngwaIgbo223:
I65 or nothing.

I'm sure you thought that's where APC met it? Why not where PDP met it, where Obj met it?
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by maasoap(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18
olarent:
Don't price in place, the bag of rice bought for 78 in February is now 52k as at yesterday where I bought in February, papanlato ewekoro in ogun state. Likewise groundnut oil and some others things are coming down.

Not in Osun state. Residents of Osun state are too wicked! Imagine Osun state that looks like a rural area having food and general inflation highest next to Lagos state out of 36 states and FCT!
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by Stevengold(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18
Something that is currently @ 1149.

of a truth APC has nothing to offer but suffer.

1 Like

Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by commoditiesnig: 2:33pm On Apr 18
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/bdcs-now-buying-dollar-at-n980-abcon-president/

Black market rate lower than official rate.. That's amazing!
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by ngwaIgbo223: 3:35pm On Apr 18
maasoap:

I'm sure you thought that's where APC met it? Why not where PDP met it, where Obj met it?

Obj pdp Jonathan PDP so it's normal.. APC change of government so it's two different things.
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by Smallengineer07: 3:48pm On Apr 18
haffaze777:

You are not wrong my guy,please keep your dollar close to your chestgringrin

You will sell it when it reach 10000
The guy is trying to create happiness for himself
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by maasoap(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18
ngwaIgbo223:

Obj pdp Jonathan PDP so it's normal.. APC change of government so it's two different things.
My point made.
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by sheffybugatty: 5:28pm On Apr 18
Make den dey deceive you. I still changed dollar to naira this evening for 1070/$
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by RichEstate(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18
You are the type who would have 10M in account but wouldn't buy 10 naira paracetamol from it. So, whats the essence of your 10M?

CodeTemplar:
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by CodeTemplar: 6:02pm On Apr 18
RichEstate:
You are the type who would have 10M in account but wouldn't buy 10 naira paracetamol from it. So, whats the essence of your 10M?

some 10m Naira are not meant to be touched.
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by Raph82(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18
Panic sales just begun. Wahala for who buy $ at 1500 naira and above.
Re: BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President by haffaze777(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18
Smallengineer07:

The guy is trying to create happiness for himself

Let him continue deceiving himself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Credit Card In Nigeria: Advantages And Disadvantages / CBN Reports Upsurge In Dollar Inflow / 5 Internet Marketing Tactics That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.