Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested (14210 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon / Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by numen(m): 10:00am On Apr 18
DJ Switch has come out to debunk the news she was arrested and has also mandated her lawyers to collect evidence against Blogs that are defaming her with the false news.

See attached pic for more details.

Good morning all.

I was woken up by a barrage of calls and text this morning. I wondered why because I know today is not my birthday. Only to find that I, have been arrested 🫤.

One of the links that was sent to me alleged that I had assaulted the police. Now, while I am not a fan of many of our police men and women, I do not condone nor do I support violence against the police.

Our blogs have such an unhealthy appetite for traffic that they can’t even spend the transport fare it would cost them to go investigate and make certain of the news they share to the public. These false reporting is dangerous and negatively shapes narratives.

Many people want so badly to believe I am just like those I’ve fought against or believing that I have sacrificed all I have ever worked for just to bring down Nigeria. This is false.

That being said, my lawyers have screenshotted every blog they can find this false news and this is defamation of my character. These blogs have till end of day to take down this false news and kindly replace with a post correcting their mistake. I am not looking for cheap publicity, I hate clout chasing and I actually am not an ass because I was advised to sue immediately which would cost them all a lot. So please do the needful and let us learn.

Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by immortalcrown(m): 10:13am On Apr 18
Lakaka!

Another reason for social media regulation in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, when did she return to Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by Acidosis(m): 10:23am On Apr 18
Many people want so badly to believe I am just like those I’ve fought against

....especially Ronu bandits. They low-key pray that everyone would possess an unrelenting appetite for criminality, corruption, and brainlessness.

51 Likes

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by opalu: 10:23am On Apr 18
Ok
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by superlanny(m): 10:23am On Apr 18
Where it truly matters the Nigerian government and it’s useless leaders will be missing, but when it comes to oppression and witch hunting their hairy balls will be erect like a teenager who just experienced his first wet dream.

There is a thin line between useless and hopeless, Nigerian politicians and its supporters are both.

2 Likes

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:23am On Apr 18
Which one should we believe now??
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by allanphash7(m): 10:23am On Apr 18
Where Unna come dey carry fake news come

1 Like

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by ify2016: 10:24am On Apr 18
Two things came into my mind

1. Was she arrested
No
2 Did she arrest someone
No
3 Was the accused apologize off media
Yes
4 Did DJ apologize to the police for her action
no.

Lesson: learn to be calming down because no be first person wey carry case go police dey win am sometimes.
Learn to shift ground and make peace. Police is not actually your friend in reality.

3 Likes

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by Promismike(m): 10:24am On Apr 18
Ok
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by TheDemola: 10:24am On Apr 18
Make dem leave this girl now
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by sweetkev(m): 10:24am On Apr 18
Thought she claimed asylum in Canada. Is she back to this God forsaken country ?

3 Likes

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by seanery: 10:24am On Apr 18
K
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by ignis: 10:25am On Apr 18
Let her be please.
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by Acidosis(m): 10:25am On Apr 18
Emeskhalifa:

...She used her page to debunk the fake news and you're asking which to believe? Oya, believe the news from a political party's situation room.

33 Likes

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by fortunez1(m): 10:25am On Apr 18
H
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by Musty112: 10:25am On Apr 18
Hmm
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by fortunez1(m): 10:26am On Apr 18
J
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by Tjra: 10:26am On Apr 18
TheDemola:
Make dem leave this girl now
Who hold am?

2 Likes

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by ROTTWEILER007: 10:26am On Apr 18
Who is paying me for reading false information? Next time if I see anything, I will not read until the next day. And if I don't see a counter opinion, I will just tell my lowya to be at alert.

#who dash me money to hire abi rent lawyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by fortunez1(m): 10:26am On Apr 18
Spaceadvert
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by tuoyoojo(m): 10:26am On Apr 18
Immediately I saw the news, it just did not add up

Now the truth is out

Something must be done to curb these purveyors of fake news
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by Makunahatata: 10:27am On Apr 18
Mtcheww.....clout chaser
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by dominique(f): 10:27am On Apr 18
Is she back in Niger Nigeria? If yes, she should come and explain where she kept the over 70 bodies that were allegedly felled by bullets on October 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by fortunez1(m): 10:28am On Apr 18
Q
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by fortunez1(m): 10:29am On Apr 18
H
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by Bubu4Sea: 10:29am On Apr 18
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by macolino(m): 10:29am On Apr 18
I see that brother rushing to delete the news in his blog...
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by BeautifulCloud: 10:29am On Apr 18
She wants to trend?
Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by NairalandGOAT1: 10:30am On Apr 18
numen:
DJ Switch has come out to debunk the news she was arrested and has also mandated her lawyers to collect evidence against Blogs that are defaming her with the false news.

See attached pic for more details.

Nicely and aptly done!!!

That means Nairaland to suppose delete the old news and do an apology or else.... Hmmmmm grin

2 Likes

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by Dittodat: 10:31am On Apr 18
DJ Witch 🧙‍♀️ is the expert in peddling of fake news. Now she's wailing and crying about fake news.
What a joke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by numen(m): 10:32am On Apr 18
Ahh! Person carry her hand debunk news you dey ask "who to believe."

Emeskhalifa:

The Police has also tendered an Apology to DJ switch and the News outlets it gave misleading info.

Re: Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 10:34am On Apr 18
God bless you Dom.... She will explain those 70 bodies
dominique:
Is she back in Niger Nigeria? If yes, she should come and explain where she kept the over 70 bodies that were allegedly felled by bullets on October 2020

grin grin

Useless witch.. Was it not those blogs she was using to spread propaganda against Lagos state and Nigeria!!

Now same blog don post fake news about her and she wants to sue them..

Obirodent have no sense... Rodents get sense pass them

sweetkev:
Thought she claimed asylum in Canada. Is she back to this God forsaken country ?

We told una Obirodent, una no dey think... So it is now a forsaken country abi...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee / Big Church Foundation, Ali Nuhu, Rachel Bakam Bag Northern Nigeria Peace Award / Banky W Reveals What He Will Do If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.