Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

[OPINION] Who Is Blocking Whose Access To Senator Ashiru? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [OPINION] Who Is Blocking Whose Access To Senator Ashiru? (94 Views)

Senator Ashiru Replaces Umahi As New Deputy Leader, Nwaebonyi Deputy Chief Whip / Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" / Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[OPINION] Who Is Blocking Whose Access To Senator Ashiru? by Jimsonjaat96(m): 10:10am On Apr 18
By: Omuiyadun H.D (MRM)

"You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic."
Robert A. Heinlein

I read some unsubstantiated and false accusations that a former SUG President from Offa is blocking people’s access to see the Senator, what will it profit me to deny people’s access to the Senator when I am one of the few that creates unhindered access to him? while It will be so easy for me to ignore such satanic assertion due to it lack of merit, it is important to make this public clarification to prevent the lobotomization of innocent readers.

As the P.A to Senator Ashiru, my priority and target is to count numbers of people who I have used my position to help just like the way I used my position as SUG President to influence many young comrades to seek and attain the mantle of leadership among other achievements. I am not unaware of the fact that many acquaintances, friends and comrades who had a privilege to know my ability as former union leader will have huge expectations from my office but what of the reality of the office ?

I am bold to categorically state that I have severely used my good office to navigate access and influence meetings with the Senator for different people even at the expense of my position, but I can never deny the fact that I may not be able to satisfy those people who may be secretly in love with my activities but hate the fact that Omuz is the one doing it; such beyond our comprehension but just a grace of almighty Allah.

To the naysayers, if you can mention one person that I have denied his/her access to the Senator with evidence, I am ready to openly apologize to anyone who genuinely feels that my innocent action or inactions blocked his/her chances to see the Senator, for those who are paddlers of fallacy and false accusations, I urge you to desist from the journey of “Pull Omuz down at all cost” I have painstakingly paid my dues secretly and openly!

To the glory of almighty Allah, I have never been a failure in all my official engagements- from OSU days to later became the first Indigenous SUG President not even my position as the pioneer Chairman of Non-Academic Staff Union at Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji where I used my office to secure the employment of about 5 indigene of Offa and many others who are not from Offa when IPPIS refused to capture them for payment of salary for more than a year. Inshallah this my present position will never be an exemption in touching people’s life.

Please let’s learn to be our brother’s keeper not a breaker’s.

It is Yah-Omuz’s turn today, it may be you or your darling brother tomorrow.

*E ma jè ki a kan eso (nails) mò aga nitori wipe ao mo eni ti o ma joko sibe ni ola*

We are better together 🙏

… I write to express not to impress

#Mobikita✍️

Cc:
To whom it may concern.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer, Journalists Condemn Efcc's Actions Against Bello, Urge Adherence To Rule / EFCC: Yahaya Bello And A Complicit Judiciary / Middle-belt Vanguard Urges President Tinubu To Curb Efcc's "Abuse Of Power"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.