Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News (27024 Views)

Davido Reacts To DJ Ecool N16 Million Diamond Encrusted Watch / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by PHIPEX(m): 10:37am On Apr 18
You mean the police gave wrong info?? Am not understanding
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by seunny4lif(m): 10:37am On Apr 18
Because that would have been crazy if her to come to Nigeria right now when the same people are still in power
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by Splashme: 10:37am On Apr 18
Confused set of people in government
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by OdefaGirl(f): 10:37am On Apr 18
Acidosis...... How far?

Thought you said someone used her page to debunk her arrest?

That's so badly you want her in?
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by Twoclans(f): 10:39am On Apr 18
I was actually wondering if she was back to Nigeria.Is she not in Canada?
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by tctrills: 10:39am On Apr 18
immortalcrown:
Social media regulation is necessary.
You trust your government to regulate speech?
For me, I don't. I don't trust the government to do anything right.
When you regulate speech, you are simply taking away the microphone from everyone else and giving it only to those on your side.
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by TRAPLORD13: 10:39am On Apr 18
This for me is a Honourable gesture.
Police apologizing to a bloody civillian?
Never heard of it.
Nice move officer
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by Acidosis(m): 10:40am On Apr 18
Timoleon:
The Nigerian government is still desperate to incarcerate DJ Switch. Evil lot.

Exactly. They want her so bad, they can't even hide it. They're willing to sacrifice their credibility (assuming they have any) and the rule of law...

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by rapheal5(m): 10:40am On Apr 18
dominique:
Both ladies actually look similar; small stature , tomboyish look with dreads. I don't blame the police for mixing them up.

Btw when will DJ Switch apologize to the millions of Nigerians she lied to about what happened that October night?
so the money sanwolu asked to be used for mass burial of endsars victim was meant for chicken abi...

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by spiSeyi: 10:40am On Apr 18
NPF dey test the microphone to see public reaction grin make DJ Switch nor leave Canada else she would be kidnapped like MNK and Binance excos cheesy
.FG/APC is cooking something for this babe lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by Acidosis(m): 10:41am On Apr 18
OdefaGirl:
Acidosis...... How far?

Thought you said someone used her page to debunk her arrest?

That's so badly you want her in?

Read my post again. The 'someone' is DJ Switch.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by pretydiva(f): 10:42am On Apr 18
Confused sets of people
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by dominique(f): 10:44am On Apr 18
rapheal5:

so the money sanwolu asked to be used for mass burial of endsars victim was meant for chicken abi...

The casualties that were recorded in different parts of Lagos? We know of the one that caught a stray bullet in Oshodi area, the one that was hit by a police convoy. They all had identies. Why is it so hard to identify the particular ones in Lekki tollgate? Maybe because they don't exist?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by LordofNaija: 10:44am On Apr 18
immortalcrown:
Lakaka!

Social media regulation is necessary to compel confirmation before publication of contents. This will save both bloggers and their audience.

Publishers of fake news deserve to be jailed. Bloggers are going crazier every day.

Only misguided people think social media regulation means no freedom of speech.
This your agenda will never agend. BMC
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by Danniedpastor(m): 10:47am On Apr 18
TRAPLORD13:
This for me is a Honourable gesture.
Police apologizing to a bloody civillian?
Never heard of it.
Nice move officer

OLODO.
So,you think the police for is a military organization? They are paramilitary,ok.
So,they are civilians.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by ebufa: 10:48am On Apr 18
dominique:
Both ladies actually look similar; small stature , tomboyish look with dreads. I don't blame the police for mixing them up.

Btw when will DJ Switch apologize to the millions of Nigerians she lied to about what happened that October night?

you are a fool........maybe because you do not have a bullet forever lodged in your body.....talking rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by OdefaGirl(f): 10:49am On Apr 18
Acidosis:

Read my post again. The 'someone' is DJ Switch.

Ok, I gat ya now.... We're on same page. ✌️

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by lexy2014: 10:51am On Apr 18
immortalcrown:
Lakaka!

Social media regulation is necessary to compel confirmation before publication of contents. This will save both bloggers and their audience.

Publishers of fake news deserve to be jailed. Bloggers are going crazier every day.

Only misguided people think social media regulation means no freedom of speech. What you should argue about is how the regulation should be.

Even without the regulation, do the poor have freedom of speech? No. But the regulation will at least save the poor from misleading contents.

police that gave the news of the arrest. so why are u blaming social media?
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by TRAPLORD13: 10:52am On Apr 18
Danniedpastor:

OLODO.
So,you think the police for is a military organization? They are paramilitary,ok.
So,they are civilians.

I won't spar with you.
I can't come down to your level.
Am not responsible for your HUNGER.
It appears you jobless and destitution don take over your mindset.
They are civillians yet they are Paramilitary.
Now you see why I refuse to come down to your Base Level Thinking
There's always a method to madness
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by Rechargeam247(f): 10:55am On Apr 18
dominique:

Did you watch the livestream that day?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by slowice(m): 10:55am On Apr 18
immortalcrown:
Lakaka!

Only misguided people think social media regulation means no freedom of speech. What you should argue about is how the regulation should be.

Even without the regulation, do the poor have freedom of speech? No. But the regulation will at least save the poor from misleading contents.

Did you read the post?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by victorazy(m): 10:56am On Apr 18
I bet you, police dey fear this girl.
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by Bluntemperor: 10:57am On Apr 18
advanceDNA:
Is she not in Canada??

Don't mind them!
No be Switch got into trouble on Lekki issue and the girl don't Japa-wen troubles become too much?
Many Nigerians are using Nigeria issues and problems to get asylums in Western Countries.
Please, don't blame them!
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by immortalcrown(m): 11:03am On Apr 18
slowice:
Did you read the post?
What do you think I missed in the post?
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by Millimann: 11:04am On Apr 18
immortalcrown:
Lakaka!

Confirm what again when the info Is from police spokesman.
Didn't you see the police spokesman apologizing to the bloggers?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by anonimi: 11:10am On Apr 18
Timoleon:

She must be tormenting them in their dreams. cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by anonimi: 11:11am On Apr 18
udemzyudex:
Go and pass the bill

Abi o.
Na to mobilise people to make his senator and representative sponsor a Bill in that regard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by immortalcrown(m): 11:12am On Apr 18
Millimann:

Confirm what again when the info Is from police spokesman.
Didn't you see the police spokesman apologizing to the bloggers?
And you think the regulation will not apply to the police officers that gave out the information?
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by Theta1: 11:13am On Apr 18
Osalobua
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by IkeGod9891(m): 11:15am On Apr 18
Good one. Apology don't cost a thing.
Re: DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News by Deefirm: 11:27am On Apr 18
They're so desperately looking for DJ Switch.

Timoleon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Mercy Aigbe's Birthday Dinner / Ibinabo Fiberisima's Son Joins Nollywood (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Slammed For Attending Widows Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.