Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

One Of The Reasons Why Iran Is Fighting For Palestine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / One Of The Reasons Why Iran Is Fighting For Palestine (269 Views)

Why Iran Is Scared Stiff Of Israel / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Reasons Why Iran Is Fighting For Palestine by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:20am On Apr 18
there are three holy mosques in islam: the masjid of mecca (where the ka'aba is located)
,the prophet's mosque in medina,and then the so-called al-aqsa mosque in jerusalem .
two of these site has fallen into the hands of the sunnis and are located in saudi arabia ,so the shia regime is struggling to see how al-aqsa can fall into their hands so that they too can have a share of pilgrims revenue and influence over the muslim populace like the sunni are currently enjoying because of their control over mecca and medina.

the palestinian people are mostly sunnis ,so one should ask why is iran a shia islam-nation; a well known enemy of the sunni sect fighting for the cause and liberation of of a sunni palestine, and even doing more for it than many sunni dominated nations?
it is apparent that it is pursuing something for itself and its gesture is beyond showing love to an oppress people.

israel want the land.
palestine want the land.
iran want control over alaqsa.

NT
THIS IS A POLITICAL TOPIC NOT A RELIGIOUS ONE

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Iran Is Fighting For Palestine by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:38am On Apr 18
SOME OF NAIRALAND'S MODES ARE BIAS.
i created a topic titled

"WHY MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS ARE SUNNIS TODAY "

TRYING TO TALK ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ISLAMIC POLITICS AND A MOD MOVED IT TO THE ISLAM SECTION THEREFORE BARRING ME FROM COMMENTING UNLESS I CONFESS ISLAM AS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION BUT NOT DOING THE SAME WITH THE CHRISTIAN SECTION.

A TOPIC SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE RELEVANT SECTION BUT THAT TOPIC IS ABOUT" ISLAMIC POLITICS" ,
AFTERALL THE ISRAEL-PALESTINE-IRAN WAR INCLUDES RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS.

IF U FELT THE TOPIC WAS PURELY A RELIGIOUS ONE THEN U SHOULD HAVE CORRECTED ME AND AND POST IT IN THE RELIGIOUS SECTION WHERE I WOULD HAVE THE LIBERTY TO COMMENT.

i call on seun to please look into this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Iran Is Fighting For Palestine by Ezewuzie01: 11:42am On Apr 18
Nothing concerns Iran with Al aqsa. Iran(Persia) has a long history of animosity with the Jews. Read the Bible book of Esther to know why.
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Iran Is Fighting For Palestine by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:59am On Apr 18
Ezewuzie01:
Nothing concerns Iran with Al aqsa. Iran(Persia) has a long history of animosity with the Jews. Read the Bible book of Esther to know why.
U think iran is fighting only because of animosity with the jews?
the persians of those days were not muslims , hamman was irritated by modecaih and other things but iran demonstsated clearly that it is fighting for both a religious and territorial causes.
hamman also wanted the kings the honour (a prophetic symbol of Alaqsa) that was eventualy given to modecai.
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Iran Is Fighting For Palestine by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:31pm On Apr 19
WHY DO U THINK IRAN IS SO INTRESTED IN FIGHTING FOR A SUNNI MUSLIM- PALESTINE?

THE SAME SUNNI SECT THAT KILLED AND MASSACRE ITS SHIA MEMBERS DURING THE MUHAMMADU BUHARI REGIME IN NIGERIA ?
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Iran Is Fighting For Palestine by Difrent: 4:32pm On Apr 19
HISSCRIBE1995:

TRYING TO TALK ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ISLAMIC POLITICS AND A MOD MOVED IT TO THE ISLAM SECTION THEREFORE BARRING ME FROM COMMENTING UNLESS I CONFESS ISLAM AS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION BUT NOT DOING THE SAME WITH THE CHRISTIAN SECTION.

Stop Crying and Simply ask Seun how the Muslims went about that efforts at sanitizing the Islamic section of nairaland.

Even at that , many Christians still lie so they will be able to comment in Muslim section

(1) (Reply)

Somali Government Buries 165 Unidentified Truck Bomb Victims / 100 US Lawmakers Sign Call To Probe Trump Over Sexual / Incredible! N Korean President Kim, His Father Fraudulently Obtained Brazilian P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.