Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,721 members, 7,837,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Customs Impound Ammunition At Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Impound Ammunition At Airport (637 Views)

Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) / Plateau: Police Arrest Suspected Herdsmen With Ammunition / Smugglers Caught By Customs Officers In Oyo State Recently (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customs Impound Ammunition At Airport by olajide8(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
I was just reading the papers vanguard nigeria and I saw something very interesting police or was it customs impound ammunition at MMA lagos, it baffles and surprises me at hand even left the airport and was in NAHCO wing how did it pass them would we call this another BABASUWE case or was it a case of armed robbers preparing the ground to slap nigerians in the face by proving that we don't have any form of security in Nigeria were planning a raid on people returning because critically looking at it these weapons were not in importable quantity, though no matter the quantity its not justifiable, apart from the fact that they were already beyond the tarmac of the MMA airport, Nigeria and these government officials

Hmmmm I can't talk again I am tired of them naa so so bribe contract inflation and outright steal and looting of our empty treasury.
Re: Customs Impound Ammunition At Airport by julioralph(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2011
Is that d latest terrorist shipment from iran?

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Two For Ingesting Liquid Cocaine Sealed In Condoms / Explosion Kills 5 Suspected Boko Haram Members / Thief-catcher Arrests Ex-soldier Supplying Guns To Plateau Factions !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.