Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension (9207 Views)

Justice Na'abba Reverses Self, vacates order affirming Ganduje's suspension / Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension / Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by favor914: 4:21pm On Apr 18
IfnobeGod20:

I have said it that you're olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je. Every state have its own laws that are guiding them. They have their own domicile antigraft agency that deals with issue of the state. Remember he is architect and part of those that made the law for the state. The case they want to try him for his against his state and not the federal issue, that his chairmanship.
You did not answer my question, please mention the state in Nigeria since 1999 that has made a case against their ex governor to a state high court for corruption & succeeded.

Ok na sharia Court dey wan go put Grand dollar on trial in front of abi?

Wike no accuse Rotimi Amaechi, did anything come out of it?
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 4:24pm On Apr 18
favor914:
Very funny, na you dey complain o, say Federal High Court dismiss the act of those imposters against grand dollar himself.

I no dey argue anything with you O, Court done say no case to answer, those mumus don’t have the jurisdiction to do what they purportedly did.

Na you still dey insist that they do, if you & them want, you should go the Court of Appeal & waste your time.
Please which court says no case? It's just an exparte order he sought for. There is no yet ruling. Stop confusing yourself my brother. His ward exco sought also fo exparte order and not ruling. Ganduje also sought for exparte order and not ruling. The substantive case will be determine when all parties served and they meet on due date as may be decided by the judge. This thing you don't even know the meat of it. Just rest.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by favor914: 4:24pm On Apr 18
IfnobeGod20:

I have said it that you're olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je. Every state have its own laws that are guiding them. They have their own domicile antigraft agency that deals with issue of the state. Remember he is architect and part of those that made the law for the state. The case they want to try him for his against his state and not the federal issue, that his chairmanship.
Read below:
​Reports indicated last night that the trial of the immediate past governor of Ekiti state , Fayose at a Federal High Court may begin on Monday

https://www.nairaland.com/4798830/efcc-moves-fayose-lagos-trial
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 4:27pm On Apr 18
favor914:
You did not answer my question, please mention the state in Nigeria since 1999 that has made a case against their ex governor to a state high court for corruption & succeeded.

Ok na sharia Court dey wan go put Grand dollar on trial in front of abi?

Wike no accuse Rotimi Amaechi, did anything come out of it?
My brother, this case at hand can go through the SHC because it is a case of membership and not chairmanship. It's is a local issue which is within the jurisdiction of the state. Stop comparing ample and orange, they may look alike but not the same please.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by favor914: 4:27pm On Apr 18
IfnobeGod20:

Please which court says no case? It's just an exparte order he sought for. There is no yet ruling. Stop confusing yourself my brother. His ward exco sought also fo exparte order and not ruling. Ganduje also sought for exparte order and not ruling. The substantive case will be determine when all parties served and they meet on due date as may be decided by the judge. This thing you don't even know the meat of it. Just rest.
The one yesterday wasn’t it also an exparte order also?

Do not frustrate yourself, are you a member of the APC, wetin concern you with who their chairman is?
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by favor914: 4:30pm On Apr 18
IfnobeGod20:

My brother, this case at hand can go through the SHC because it is a case of membership and not chairmanship. It's is a local issue which is within the jurisdiction of the state. Stop comparing ample and orange, they may look alike but not the same please.
Guy do not waste your time chasing shadows, Grand Dollar is not going anywhere, that is The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria’s right hand man.

He will see to Tinubu’s re-election, then hand over into retirement.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by slivertongue: 4:37pm On Apr 18
favor914:
Explain wetin, Federal High Court done rule, Federal High Court must ratify the suspension of a party’s chairman at national level, or else it is null & void ab initio.

State chairman, state high court get jurisdiction, national level, na Federal High Court get the jurisdiction.

Make you go rest with your bad belle, wetin even concern you Obidient with APC matter?

bad belle ke. APC, LP, NNPP
PDP, SDP their wahala na their wahala. I don't loose sleep over them neither do i fight or insult people because of them. But you are a die-hard that has been attacking others yet you want mute indifference for APC.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 4:49pm On Apr 18
favor914:
Read below:
​Reports indicated last night that the trial of the immediate past governor of Ekiti state , Fayose at a Federal High Court may begin on Monday

https://www.nairaland.com/4798830/efcc-moves-fayose-lagos-trial
This reference you quoted have no bearing on this issue. We are talking about membership issue and not chairmanship issue please. You misquoted news. The money in contention against Ganduje is owned by the state while that of Fayose is owned by the Federal. That was the money ferried to him by Jonathan. Two different issues.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 4:52pm On Apr 18
favor914:
Guy do not waste your time chasing shadows, Grand Dollar is not going anywhere, that is The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria’s right hand man.

He will see to Tinubu’s re-election, then hand over into retirement.
No problem for me but APC palaver.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 4:57pm On Apr 18
favor914:
The one yesterday wasn’t it also an exparte order also?

Do not frustrate yourself, are you a member of the APC, wetin concern you with who their chairman is?
I am not and I will never be a party man till kingdom comes. Same way, nothing concern me about who is the chairman of APC but I am concern about the rule of law and upholding it.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by Frankiss44(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18
favor914:
Maybe for your eyes 👀, way be like Stevie Wonder own, & you no fit read the headline?

Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension.

APC will be very stupid to allow him carry out any function as a chairman because the opposition will be waiting to capitalize on this... These people don't learn
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by Frankiss44(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18
favor914:
Maybe for your eyes 👀, way be like Stevie Wonder own, & you no fit read the headline?

Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension.

Is the federal high court superior to state high court?? Dondonyon
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by Frankiss44(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18
IfnobeGod20:

You're just giving yourself high blood pressure. The order placed on him by the High Court, let him abandon it and say FHC quashed the suspension, you will now know that every activities he must have undertook within this period will be null and void. He better go and face the yesterday order and stop thinking this procured order will save him.

Don't waste your time with that kid.. Gandoje is a goner
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by SIRAO(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18
IfnobeGod20:

I have said it that you're just confusing yourself. Nobody is contesting his chairmanship position, it is only his membership at his ward that is been contested. You don't even know what you're arguing. I have said it, stop giving yourself hypertension. It's not his chairmanship position that is under contention but his ward membership. Please learn.

Are you an illiterate that you can comprehend that the order includes that he should stop parading himself as APC national chairman. He is right to approach the federal high court.
Re: Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 12:07am On Apr 19
SIRAO:

Are you an illiterate that you can comprehend that the order includes that he should stop parading himself as APC national chairman. He is right to approach the federal high court.
I know some of you don't go school and don't know the meat of an issue. Those that suspended him at his ward level suspended his membership on the premise that he should go and face his case after claimed they have investigated he has a case to answer. They went further to ventilate the suspension by going to source for exparte order restraining him to function as chairman since his membership has been suspended. You don't build something on nothing. They have attacked his membership, it gave them leverage to drop him down from his high horse. Go and learn simple protocol done on him and stop wallowing in ignorance as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profiles Of Nigeria's 36 MINISTERS: Age, Education, Work .... / FG Determined To Kill PDP – Wike / Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.