Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

LUCIANO ♣️♠️ - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LUCIANO ♣️♠️ (348 Views)

INTRODUCING LUCIANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 6:55pm On Apr 19
MAC

The memories of that fateful night are still fresh in my mind. It was a cold and dark night, and my heart was racing as I waited for my sister Helga to arrive. We had planned to talk about some family matters that had been bothering her for a while. Little did I know that the conversation would take an unexpected turn.

As Helga walked into the room, I could sense that something was off. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her voice was shaky as she spoke. She didn't beat around the bush and went straight to the point. She had found out about my affair with her husband, Mac, and she was devastated. My heart sank as I realized the gravity of the situation.

Helga's screams filled the air as she threw accusations at me and slammed the door in my face. The sound of the door closing behind her was like a final nail in the coffin, sealing our fate forever. I felt numb and couldn't think straight. My mind was filled with regret and guilt, and I knew I had done something unforgivable.

The affair with Mac had been going on for five years, and I had managed to keep it a secret from everyone, especially my sister. I was ashamed of my actions and wished I could turn back time and make different choices. But it was too late, and the damage had been done.

Mac had always been greedy and manipulative, and he had taken advantage of my vulnerability. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. Now, I was left with the consequences of my actions, and there was no going back.

The thought of my sister's pain and disappointment still weighs heavily on me. I can only hope that one day, she can find it in her heart to forgive me for my betrayal. Until then, I will live with the regret and guilt of my actions and hope that I can make amends in some way.
Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 6:59pm On Apr 19
WED

On Wednesdays, I usually spend my time indulging in my favorite hobby – playing video games. However, one Wednesday, something strange happened that changed my fondness for this day. While I was immersed in my game, I heard a knock on my front door. I didn't expect any visitors, so I ignored it at first. But then, the knocking persisted, and I had no choice but to answer it.

As soon as I opened the door, a voice called out to me, but I couldn't see anyone in the hallway. It was completely empty, and this sent shivers down my spine. I felt a sudden pang of fear, and my hair stood on end. I stood there for a few seconds, trying to make sense of what was happening, but there was no one there.

I quickly retreated back into my apartment and locked the door behind me. I was shaking and didn't know what to do next. I waited, hoping that whoever or whatever was outside would leave, but no one came. I was left feeling vulnerable and scared, so I retreated to my bedroom, where I felt safe and secure.
Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 7:03pm On Apr 19
BROKEN

The emotions inside me were overwhelming. A mix of heartbreak, betrayal, and anger that I never knew existed. The one person I trusted above all others had shattered my world. Tyler was the love of my life, and I had always believed he was perfect in every way. He was kind, loving, and always there for me. But that all changed when I discovered the truth.

It was a day like any other when I caught them. The sight of Tyler and my best friend, Molly, in a compromising position was too much to bear. She was on top of him, riding him with wild abandon. He was screaming in ecstasy, and I was screaming in agony. The stairs of the apartment seemed to creak louder with each step I took as I ran away from the scene.

The tears flowed freely from my eyes, and my heart felt like it had been ripped out of my chest. Molly, someone I had trusted like a sister, had betrayed me in the worst possible way. I couldn't believe that she had done this to me. I doubted if I could ever forgive her.

The pain was too much to bear. Tyler's love had turned out to be a lie, and my heart was shattered into a million pieces. I was left with nothing but a deep sense of loss and betrayal. It was a moment that would change my life forever.

Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 7:14pm On Apr 19
DEMON

On the Isle of Marasiwa, there once lived a man named Demon, who was believed to have been born human but had the power of a god and could ascend to the clouds at will. He spent a hundred years on the island, living in solitude, until one fateful day, a shipwreck brought a group of people ashore.

Demon was initially wary of the strangers and asked their intentions. The group assured him they meant no harm, but Demon wasn't convinced. Despite their attempts to calm his fears, the group could tell that Demon was just as scared of them as they were of him.

Eventually, the group managed to persuade Demon to trust them, and they began to converse. The group asked Demon his name, to which he replied, "I am Demon." The people were taken aback and thought he was mad to call himself such a name.

A woman in the group questioned him further, asking what kind of name Demon was. But all Demon could do was repeat, "I am Demon." The group realized that their initial fears about Demon were not unfounded, and they were right to be afraid. The encounter left a lasting impression on both Demon and the people who stumbled upon him on the Isle of Marasiwa.
Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 7:18pm On Apr 19
LINDA'S DOLL

Linda was a timid seven-year-old girl who owned a ragdoll that was unlike any other. The doll could sing and talk like a human, which fascinated Linda, but it also made her uneasy with its constant giggles and cackles. She tried to show her mother the doll's remarkable abilities, but her mother was always too busy to pay attention.

One day, Linda decided to get rid of the doll that had become a source of fear for her. She dumped it in a garbage can outside and went back to her room to color. She hummed as she worked, but her peace was soon interrupted by a voice that said, "Raggie."

Linda froze and looked around, but there was no one in the room except for her teddy bears. She tried to ignore the voice and continued coloring, but the voice persisted, and she heard it again, "You dumped Raggie, Linda. Why?"

Linda's heart pounded in her chest as she realized that the voice was coming from under her bed. She got up from her little chair and made her way to the bed, crawling on all fours. She peered under the bed, but there was nothing there. The voice kept repeating, "You dumped Raggie, Linda. Why?" Linda was frightened and didn't know what to do. The voice sounded eerily like her doll's.
Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 7:22pm On Apr 19
SURVIVE

The footsteps grew louder and louder, accompanied by snorts that sounded closer than ever before. I knew an uninvited visitor was approaching, but I couldn't see who it was. My body was weak from blood loss, and hunger had left me feeling drained, but I refused to give up hope.

Struggling to keep my swollen eyes open, I could barely make out a vague figure walking towards me. It wasn't my sister, that much was clear. Gasping for breath, I felt my body betraying me, urging me to surrender to the voice telling me to give up.

I couldn't tell if this was a dream or reality. All I wanted was to wake up and be free from this nightmare. The husky voice, which seemed to come from nowhere, startled me and made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"Where is she?" the voice demanded, leaving me terrified and confused. I had no idea what was happening, but I knew I had to stay alert and not give up my will to survive.
Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 7:26pm On Apr 19
IF LOVING YOU

The late afternoon sun was casting long shadows across the porch where Mary Lou and Martha were sitting. The two women were enjoying the warmth of the summer breeze, basking in the glow of their love for each other.

Mary Lou was looking at Martha with a mixture of adoration and concern. "If loving you was a crime, I’d go to the very place you never want me to be," she said.

Martha smiled at her, but her eyes betrayed a hint of sadness. "Oh, Mary Lou," she said softly, "I shudder to think how I’d survive if anything happened to you."

Mary Lou blushed at Martha's words and took her hand in hers. They promised to always be by each other's side, no matter what. But as they sat there, Mary Lou couldn't shake the feeling of fear that was gnawing at her heart.

Looking into Martha's eyes, she asked, "Oh, how shall I live, if you, Martha, isn't here?" Martha pulled her into a tight embrace, reassuring her that she would always be there for her, no matter what the future held.
Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 8:04pm On Apr 19
Bam17:
```4```

Luciano admired his woman from the corner of his eyes while keeping his gaze fixed on the road. He drove past St Anne, the church that indicated they were nearing home, and he had enough time to maintain a steady speed while placing his hand on Estella's thigh.

"Comfy?"

Estella nodded but did not speak.

"I can tell when you are lying, though," he said, smiling.

"I'm a little tense," she said, holding her breath.

"Don't worry, everything is going to go well,"

Estella smiled. "It's the way you are confident about these things," she explained.

Luciano made a turn. "I don't worry about the future like you," he quipped. Estella did not find it funny. He noticed the frown on her face. "Someone is serious," he tried to make her smile, but she was not having it.

"Luciano, this is the King and Queen of Spain we are talking about... your parents!" She expressed her thoughts.

"I understand you're scared of what their reaction will be,"

She breathed, "Yes," but her main concern was the baby, the innocent child God had placed within her. Her heart could not bear it if they did not accept her - or him. She desperately wished it was a boy. At the very least, it would give her the upper hand.

"My love,"

Estella realized she had blanked out.

"Where did you go?" Luciano laughed, bringing the car to a stop. "We're here,"

So soon, she thought, "Ouch!" and groaned. She felt a sharp pain on one side of her abdomen. Her partner could not help but worry more.

"What's wrong?" Luciano expressed concern. He was slightly scared.

Estella's pain was hidden behind her words, "N-nothing. It's nothing," she said, assuring him that she was fine. She started to open the door, but her partner stopped her.

"Don't worry, let me help," he said, "You're my woman, and I insist-" He made her chuckle. He stole a quick kiss before Estella could object and opened the door for her. The royal guards were already outside. They were waiting to receive the Prince...

A maiden? They were all having similar thoughts.

They're staring. Why are they all staring? Estella was deeply disturbed by their stares; she clung tightly to her Prince as she thought, holding her breath.

Luciano had insisted on the guards remaining behind. He had not wanted them to accompany him to Estella's house. "Such buffoons," he cursed beneath his breath. The guards were staring at them as if they were about to drill them from the very top. "Let's put on a show, shall we?" The young prince whispered in his woman's ear. As he prepared to pick Estella up, he smiled widely. He was having fun, but his woman wasn't.

"No, no, no," Estella shoved him.

"But why not?" He asked, grinning.

"Luciano, I am serious," it was not the time for jokes.

The Royal Guards' eyes moved with every step they took. This made an already nervous Estella even more shy.

The door to the Great Hall opened as the couple approached. From where they stood, they could see the King's expression. The queen was not left out; she watched in displeasure. "What is this?" She spoke first.

"He has come to mock us," Princess Ana scoffed, annoyed by the commoner's presence.

The King cast an anxious look at his son and focused his gaze on Estella. "The daughter of the Chef," he said.

"A commoner, for that matter!" Princess Ana spoke at an inappropriate time.

"Silence!" The King let out a roar.

"But, Father..."

Luciano interrupted her. "Father, your son has arrived," he bowed respectfully, holding Estella's hand.

King Ignacio beckoned him to rise, his gaze fixed on them. "You sent the guards away and left the castle on your own..."

"Am I not old enough, Dad?" He asked without fear.

"Great! He hasn't only lost his mind but also his manners," Princess Ana muttered as she stroked her cat. Phoenix had always been the one she held most dear. He meowed as if he understood his owner while wearing a proper tux.

King Ignacio surprised his daughter by saying, "Ana, leave us." She had not expected him to be so harsh. Ah, yes, she smirked as she clutched her cat, his favourite son, referring to the Prince.

"But..."

"Leave, I say," the King ordered.

Luciano was aware of his sister's rebellious nature. She took advantage of being their father's favourite, acting however she pleased.

The young Princess exited the room, but not without giving their visitor a scornful look. She was disgusted and harboured nothing but hostility towards her.

King Ignacio spoke yet again. He repeated Estella's name, and his wife expressed her thoughts. "The chef girl," she mockingly remarked. There was something about her she disliked - something that did not quite match. "Odd, isn't it?" she inquired, looking at the girl.

"Odd?" Luciano arched his brows. "Mom and Dad, if you let me..."

"You are pregnant?" Queen Elena caught sight of her stomach. "You got this idiotic creature pregnant?" The Queen could not contain her rage as she stared at her son.

"Mother, please..."

"Pregnant?" King Ignacio's eyes widened. "Elena, please!" He tried to calm his wife.

Estella wished the ground would open up and swallow her. The drama that was unfolding was exactly as she had imagined it. The atmosphere was heating up as Luciano tried to calm his mother down.

"In what way do you not understand how to use protection?!"

"Stop it, Mother!"

Queen Elena was taken aback.

"Mother, I love Estella, and I am ready to accept the child..."

"What child?" She snarled. "That thing?" She pointed at Estella's stomach and laughed. "That thing!" She laughed again, then looked at her husband. "Can you hear your son?"

"He is your son, too, Elena! "Can everyone please calm down?"

"Calm down?" Queen Elena arose from her throne. "Calm down, you say?" She asked, "Our boy has gotten a girl pregnant and you're telling me to calm down? How old is he?" She shot Luciano an angry look. "How old are you, boy?!"

"Mom, I'm no longer a child!" Luciano shot back. "I'm twenty-three."

Queen Elena laughed aloud. "Oh, great. Twenty-three. And what do you know? You don't know how to take care of yourself, let alone a child." She said. "How do I know it's yours? That bastard...!" She gestured at Estella's stomach.

"Elena, stop it!" Her husband reacted angrily.

The queen could not bear the sight of them... her son... with a commoner. A commoner! "You disgrace me," she shook her head, deeply disappointed.

Estella maintained her silence throughout. She was not sure what to say. She knew it would come to this, and the thought of the queen's voice made her head spin.

Bastard -

Bastard -

"My child is not a bastard," she said, her eyes filled with bitter tears. She regretted coming to the palace and wished she could leave right away. The pain she felt in the car returned, and this time it was much worse. She clung to Luciano and tried to catch her breath, but the pain was excruciating, causing her to yell. "Luciano!"

The Queen grimaced. "Oh, great. "She's not only a liar, but also an actress," she exclaimed, disgusted.

Estella struggled to breathe because the pain spread throughout her body, with the majority of it concentrated in her chest.

Luciano's eyes widened in terror as he watched everything happen in a flash...

``` Continuation ```

"Estella... Estella, please stay with me." These were the only words I could recall as I lay in quivering arms. Despite my blurry vision, I noticed worried eyes constantly fixed on me. Lying weakly for a second, helplessly falling unconscious, I tried everything I could to break free from the emptiness, but it consumed me.

``` PRESENT DAY ```

"Will she be alright, Doctor?" Luciano asked. He looked worried, torn with anxiety.

"Believe me, she is fine. "She's a strong woman, you know," the Doctor commented. "The babies are fine, too. They are strong like their mother." He broke the news.

"Babies?" Luciano reacted with surprise. He had not expected Estella to be pregnant with twins.

"Yes, babies. "All three of them," the doctor added, shocking him further.

They weren't just two... but three? As in triplets? The expectant father paused, unsure whether he had heard the doctor correctly. "Triplets?" He stared at the man in white, stunned. "I'm going to be a father of three?" He could not contain his joy. He jumped right out of his chair, eager to inform Estella when she awoke. "I'm going to be a father of three!" He was beaming with joy. It was such good news. A joyful one, indeed!

♣️♠️ ESTELLA ♣️♠️

I awoke to find my father asleep on a sofa. It made me realize I wasn't in the palace anymore. "A hospital?" I could make out while fully awake. My father was awakened by my voice. "My baby," I said fearfully, looking down at my stomach to see if the bump was still there.

"They're fine," Dad said.

I seemed to have misheard him. "T-they? Like, twins?" I wanted to make sure.

"Triplet,"

I was shocked. The joy that had already filled my heart faded with the thought of being with more than one child. "No, no. I can't be having triplets." I spoke shakily. "Where is Luciano?" I asked Dad where he was and if he knew. It appeared that I was more concerned about his people.

"You should worry about yourself, my dear.  What we're concerned about right now is your health." Father said.

I shrugged, not completely relaxed. "Well, I'm hungry," the door opened, revealing...

"Your Highness?"

The Queen? I thought, half scared. She was the reason I was in this mess.

"You don't have to be formal," she explained to Dad. Her face was stern as she spoke, but it was quickly replaced with a smile.

"How are you doing, Estella?"

It was unlike her. She sounded different, and I was concerned. I found myself at a loss for words. "I'm fine," I finally said.

She sat beside me and began. "Now, I understand we did not start off well," she said, as I shifted slightly. "but here's a change," she said, adjusting my pillow while maintaining her smile. She rubbed my hand and turned to face my father. "How is she?" She inquired, genuinely concerned.

"She's..."

"Comfortable," I inadvertently said. I added, slightly nervous, "Thank you." I couldn't believe she was so nice to me. It didn't seem real. I wanted to ask her why she was so nice, but I couldn't muster the courage. I wasn't too trusting to believe her latest change. It unsettled me. She rubbed my hand and rose from the bed.

"Luci will be here any minute," she predicted, and her son walked right in. "Oh, he's here!" She expressed her joy. She seemed different. Jolly.

We weren't the only ones taken aback, as Luciano stared aghast from the door. "Mother?"

"Come on in, son," she said, beckoning him towards us.

"Well, she's awake," Father said, gesturing to me.

Everything seemed like a dream. I seemed to be asleep. I needed someone to hit me so I could realize it was all true.

"You and Mom... Mm," Luciano smiled at me. He held up the basket of fruits that lay by the corner.

"You know, I talked to the doctor," Luciano's mother said. "He said she would be discharged any minute."

"Oh, thank heavens," Father exclaimed.

Something about the queen puzzled me. Her demeanour appeared forced. Although it wasn't my place to be the judge, I was concerned about what she had in mind.

Is everything okay? I signalled Luciano with my eyes. I was paying less attention to what the Queen and my father were talking about, then I heard her say:

"Your father couldn't make it here. I'm sorry, dear," she said to her son before looking at me. " Ana sends her greetings.

The 'cat girl', I scoffed. I was never a fan of her, and I had never liked her from the start.

"Ana?" Luciano inquired, surprised, knowing that his sister would never act so nice.

"And Valeria," said the Queen, nodding.

I certainly didn't want to wake up from this dream. It appeared too good to be true. "I'm certainly dreaming, aren't I?" I had no idea when I spoke my thoughts aloud.

"Are you serious?" Luciano laughed, and my father and the Queen joined in.

"Why do you think so, dear?" Queen Elena asked, fixing her gaze on me. "You're not dreaming," she said to my surprise, "Welcome to the family, Estella." She embraced me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 8:08am On Apr 20
``` CONTINUATION ```

I had no option but to accept the hug. Maybe she has really changed. I smiled at the thought of not having to worry anymore. The day was undoubtedly going well.

I was discharged at noon, and the Queen suggested I stay with them. "I will have the maids prepare a place especially for you," she said later.

"I'm sorry, but I would have to decline the offer, Your Highness," I politely replied.

She was not buying the idea of me staying at home. My hands were tucked into hers as Luciano followed us. This whole new bond satisfied me. At the very least, it indicated that she had accepted me.

I hesitated for a moment, unsure whether I wanted to stay at the palace. Even though it meant I would not be far from my lover, I didn't like the idea.

The Queen studied me intently, as if she wanted to know what was going through my mind. "Is this about your father?" She asked, her gaze fixed on me. "Don't worry, I will make certain he's well cared for. I can even have him moved right away and give him the best place in the palace," she said, trying to persuade me.

It would be nice to live at the palace again, I thought about the intriguing offer. I smiled, knowing that living in the palace again would undoubtedly bring back memories. It was how Luciano and I had become close. If anyone had told our little selves we would be lovers today, I could not help but chuckle, forgetting I was still with the Queen. "I would have to think about it, Your Highness," I replied.

Her almond eyes were visibly glowing in delight. "You don't need to think about it," she said, clutching me close. "I can have the maids prepare your room in no time and the guards bring your luggage here," she exclaimed happily. "Oh, and call me Mom," she asked of me. It still felt like a dream, but who was I to inquire further?

The day came to an end, and I remained within the castle walls. Not as a maid, but as the Prince's prospective wife. I prayed whatever The Maker was doing, he wouldn't stop.

Strolling around the castle grounds that night was very pleasant. The moon lit up the entire place, and the stars enchanted the sky. The lampposts were not left out. They stood fiercely, creating a safe space. The cool breeze brushed my hair back and forth as it gently kissed my face. A nightingale sang in the distance, and nocturnal creatures lingered in the splendor of the night.

I hummed my favorite song as I clasped my hands around my stomach. I remembered my mother singing it on her deathbed, and it almost brought me to tears.

Now, Estella, don't cry, I fought back my tears. Mom made me fall in love with the song. It was Christina's... Christina Perri, the woman who performed the song.

I started humming again, this time wandering far.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My sunshine...

"...away,"

I came to an abrupt halt.

"Oh, please don't stop," I recognized the voice and turned toward it. "Your Highness," I said upon seeing the Queen. How long has she been there?

"You know, I used to sing Luci the same song," she smiled, hands clasped behind her back. "He loved it very much," she went on. "I bet he hasn't forgotten the words." She laughed softly and gazed up at the sky. "Isn't it beautiful?" She asked. "The stars," she said, making me realize what she was talking about.

I didn't know what to say, so I nodded out of fear of saying the wrong thing. "It's beautiful," I discovered the appropriate response.

She looked at me again. "You, and Lu," she began. "Mmm," she paused, then continued, "You two really have a lot in common," she said, returning her gaze to the stars. "I could mention everything, you know," she averted her gaze and focused on me. "But I wouldn't want to bore you," she said with a wave of her hand and a shrug. She was doing all of the talking while I was only able to observe her. "By the way, what are you doing out here by yourself? She wanted to find out. "You should be indoors resting. My royal babies don't need to be stressed." She looked at my stomach, seeming very concerned. She had a great charm and a way with words that reminded me of someone.

"U-um, I love to listen to the trees," I coyly replied.

Hell! I slammed myself.

She laughed aloud at my response. "To the trees?"

"Yes, the trees. "

She couldn't stop laughing.

"I love to hear them rustle," I acted naive.

"A lover of nature, I see?" She expressed her pleasure, continuing to talk; "You know, I love nature myself,"

Here she goes, I muttered under my breath, hoping she didn't hear.

"How are they?"

I was puzzled for a moment.

"My grandkids," she said, gesturing toward my stomach. It was not surprising that she was concerned. I only hoped she had actually accepted them.

What is this woman up to? I was not as comfortable anymore. "Oh, they're fine," I tried to hide my fear by placing my hand on my stomach. Steady breaths. Steady — I thought, gulping.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking..."

I was beginning to feel sleepy, but I needed to pay attention.

"You should move in with Luci."

My mind roared back to life.

"Certainly, his enormous bed can accommodate the two of you," she jokingly stated. "But I'm serious." She spoke with serious intent. She had a compulsive look. I couldn't believe she was being serious. "So what do you think?"

I tried not to squeal as I composed myself. "Y-yes!"

"Well, okay!" She spoke in a high pitch. "You will move in tomorrow, unfailingly!" She said sternly.

I was ecstatic about the news and soon retired inside. That night, I slept like never before. It felt nice to think about sleeping and waking up next to my man... everyday.

~

"That wench... eating where she has not sown. How did she even convince Mom and Dad to let her stay? Grrh! I loathe her."

Princess Ana watched her mother and Estella from her bedroom window, disgusted by the sight. "Oh, Phoenix, I can not stand the sight of her," she said to her cat, as the fuzzy little creature lay peacefully in her arms.

The angry Princess turned and spat, unconcerned about where her saliva landed. "Have patience, Ana. Patience —" She looked down at her cat and petted it. "You do not believe Mom is being nice to that commoner, do you?" She asked disgustingly, finding it difficult to pronounce the word. She stuck out her tongue, rubbing Phoenix's ears. "Oh, Phoe. The poor girl has no idea what's coming for her." She gave a sinister smile. She threw her cat on the bed and jumped right in, causing the creature to jump on all fours. "Patience," she repeated, her gaze fixed on the gypsum boards." She fell backwards on the bed, cackling like a crazy woman. "Just a little more time," she said to herself, a maniacal smile on her face.

TO BE CONT'D

***Good morning, guys***

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 9:18am On Apr 20
Your comments would be really appreciated. I accept criticism as well. Not destructive, please. Lol. Many thanks grin
Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Xavier5(m): 7:58am On Apr 22
From the look of things, you're going with a hybrid POV --- a blend of first person POV and third person POV. Personally, for the purpose of orderliness, I will suggest, you state the character who's POV your telling the story from whenever you're using first person POV, and when your doing third person POV (which is your perspective), you should specify it. In these case you could go with the term, General POV or whatever term seems catchy to you.

Aside that, interesting story 🙃. This is my first time reading royal romance though. Btw, I'm suspicious of the queen. Her 360 degree change in character is suspicious, and your synopsis --- which includes the prince willing to lose his royalty for love --- adds credence to that. That woman is definitely cooking.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Bam17(f): 9:00am On Apr 22
Xavier5:
From the look of things, you're going with a hybrid POV --- a blend of first person POV and third person POV. Personally, for the purpose of orderliness, I will suggest, you state the character who's POV your telling the story from whenever you're using first person POV, and when your doing third person POV (which is your perspective), you should specify it. In these case you could go with the term, General POV or whatever term seems catchy to you.

Aside that, interesting story 🙃. This is my first time reading royal romance though. Btw, I'm suspicious of the queen. Her 360 degree change in character is suspicious, and your synopsis --- which includes the prince willing to lose his royalty for love --- adds credence to that. That woman is definitely cooking.

#Xavier

Oh, yes, love. I'm aware of that. Like, when Estella began talking, I specified she was the one narrating her side of the story.

And thank you so much, paddy m kiss About the synopsis, I fit change am or derail small cheesy

1 Like

Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by Xavier5(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27
Bam17, wetin dey sup na? 🧐

#Xavier
Re: LUCIANO ♣️♠️ by silverlinen(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27
Xavier5:
Bam17, wetin dey sup na? 🧐

#Xavier

Xavier what's happening at your end now?

When are you going to give us something again? Had it been Bam hadn't come through, boredom been wan finish person for nairaland.

Expecting something from you soonest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special N20, 000 Publishing Promo Package! / A Message To Hillary Clinton / It Is In Your Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.