Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Thread Closed (Thanks) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Thread Closed (Thanks) (342 Views)

Thread closed. / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) / THREAD CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed (Thanks) by bassdow: 12:14pm On Apr 20
Re: Thread Closed (Thanks) by bassdow: 12:24pm On Apr 20
Re: Thread Closed (Thanks) by Maysdevices(f): 12:28pm On Apr 20
TheLoanGuy:
😂😂😂 If I needed help with my CV, it won't be from a confirmed liar. Unlike you, I no dey brag to seek social acceptance.

Also, shey dem use insults "do you?" How you dey take communicate with your colleagues?

Just take care of your dogs, they're great companions, you obviously love them but lying about their breed, not so good.
You no dey brag to seek social acceptance but you dey tell people it’s an insult to call themselves this or that and you don’t want them to clear your mumu doubt?

You can feel funky with your dog breeding profession but I can’t with mine? 😏

People like you just want to disparage and not help, if you came respectfully you would have been answered respectfully

When you’re done crying on my thread, see yourself out

Thanks
Re: Thread Closed (Thanks) by Maysdevices(f): 12:30pm On Apr 20
bassdow:

How Sure Are we it's A SHE ?

Also, with the way [S]HE abi sHIM verbally literally attacked me, makes me wonder if the quality of said puppies were known before hand.

As in, I don't jump to conclusions easily as not everyOne knows about dogs that much BUT say make we yarn you the TRUTH in a respectful manner, make you come turn am to quarrel. hmmm

Accidental pregnancy no be new thing to people who keep dogs of different breeds and of opposite gender.

We no even say make you dash am out sef and you rush us like that.

wetin surprise me na the price tag of 70,000 naira for such grade of mutt.

Me no just wan insult anyBody because wetin I go talk write I no dey find am.

Also wetin bring talk of "Network Security Engineer" ? 
Abi you think say na everyBody wey dem Nairaland dey find dry left over garri to drink ?
hmmm People wey get multiple ACTIVE professional responsibilities, no dey too quick identify Ooo.
See the DOLT talking about ‘respect’

They come, drop rude comments, when you retaliate, they act innocent

He wrongly profiled my profession, so it was necessary to clear his doubt since you are too blind to read

I go soon delete this thread because it seems like most of you on this site are bored and looking for excitement

Not on my watch, go masturbate with your partner in crime somewhere else

As for your last comment, CYBERSECURITY ENGINEERS are a thriving community on Instagram, LinkedIn and every other social site

We are loud and proud and some of us even use our knowledge to create content so you are deceiving yourself and your dog breeder friend
Re: Thread Closed (Thanks) by TheLoanGuy: 12:48pm On Apr 20
Maysdevices:
You no dey brag to seek social acceptance but you dey tell people it’s an insult to call themselves this or that and you don’t want them to clear your mumu doubt?

You can feel funky with your dog breeding profession but I can’t with mine? 😏

People like you just want to disparage and not help, if you came respectfully you would have been answered respectfully

When you’re done crying on my thread, see yourself out

Thanks
Lmao assumptions and insults as always. I never called myself a dog breeder, I'm a dog lover just like you. My mix breed dog (finer obviously) looks just like the dog you were trying to pass off as a purebred GSD which caused me to comment in the first place.

Unlike you I don't lie and when I didn't know his breed, I came here to ask, people told me, I didn't insult them and say "I am a rude boy, I will insult all of you and brag about my profession while doing it, if that's not good enough, I'll also refer to your parents in this conversation."
Re: Thread Closed (Thanks) by Maysdevices(f): 1:00pm On Apr 20
TheLoanGuy:
Lmao assumptions and insults as always. I never called myself a dog breeder, I'm a dog lover just like you. My mix breed dog (finer obviously) looks just like the dog you were trying to pass off as a purebred GSD which caused me to comment in the first place.

Unlike you I don't lie and when I didn't know his breed, I came here to ask, people told me, I didn't insult them and say "I am a rude boy, I will insult all of you and brag about my profession while doing it, if that's not good enough, I'll also refer to your parents in this conversation."
You came here to ask because you are genuinely interested or you came here to make let people know I’m deceiving them?

Which is it?

And what if I’m being deceived and prodded on by the breeder who sold me the dog? Did you consider that before dropping your assertions? Or were you not taught on how to communicate like an adult in what schools you were enrolled?

You started with the assumptions and insults when you wrongly deduced I was referring to myself as a dog breeder, who asked you if your dog was finer or if you even had a dog? See that I’m not the only one divulging useless information?

If you are not a dog breeder then you must be very low in society’s hierarchy to consider the profession one to brag about, you shot yourself in the foot with that one. This not assumption, IT IS JUST WHAT IT IS

Don’t act nice now and never start what you cannot finish Mr Loan Shark
Re: Thread Closed (Thanks) by TheLoanGuy: 1:21pm On Apr 20
Maysdevices:
You came here to ask because you are genuinely interested or you came here to make let people know I’m deceiving them?

Which is it?

And what if I’m being deceived and prodded on by the breeder who sold me the dog? Did you consider that before dropping your assertions? Or were you not taught on how to communicate like an adult in what schools you were enrolled?

You started with the assumptions and insults when you wrongly deduced I was referring to myself as a dog breeder, who asked you if your dog was finer or if you even had a dog? See that I’m not the only one divulging useless information?

If you are not a dog breeder then you must be very low in society’s hierarchy to consider the profession one to brag about, you shot yourself in the foot with that one. This not assumption, IT IS JUST WHAT IT IS

Don’t act nice now and never start what you cannot finish Mr Loan Shark
😂😂😂 Pele o Aunty that is high in the societal hierarchy, baseless assumptions as usual. Now you're claiming the dog breeder scammed you, if he did, it's obvious how he was able to easily achieve that, you're so entrenched in your high horse and you can't even take a step back to think.
I came here to let you know that your dog isn't a purebred GSD and people shouldn't be deceived.

I didn't wrongfully deduce, you said "you can't tell a breeder that to their face", you inferred that and not me.

You started with the insults by saying this site is filled with "very very somehow people" when you responded to me. So don't start with the lies, I shouldn't be surprised, you've been lying from the onset.

From our conversation it's easy for people to know who didn't learn communication between us both.

Loan shark kor, baby shark doo doo doo ni. Miss unitergrity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delete / Dog Needed Asap / Best Clumping Cat Litter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.