Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) (27211 Views)

Github Fires Its Entire India Engineering Team, Over 140 Employees Hit / Company Punishes Protesting Staff With Late Payment (Memo) / Protesting Railway Workers Ground Stations, Demand 350% Salary Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 10:01pm On Apr 18
Dittodat:
Google will eventually come to regret this action. Go and write it down. The low IQ mumus on NL praising this action are very short sighted. Oyibo is all about the long run. They will sue Google for years to come until they get justice.
Apart from that they can easily take their Google skills to other competitors which will hurt Google in the long run.
This one thinks it is ngbantiGoogle they are talking about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by MILLERMannn: 10:08pm On Apr 18
aywagze:
Isreal is america and america is isreal ..learn or perish ..🤔
Just like Alaska. That was exactly what I told people today.
Israel is a country planted by the West in Asia to checkmate the excess of those Arab nations.
If care is not taken, America will use Israel to destroy the nuclear station Iran is currently building.
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Omoawoke: 10:25pm On Apr 18
Very good
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by vowiski(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18
Lol. They don’t know the founders of Google are Jews ?

1 Like

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Omoawoke: 10:27pm On Apr 18
The company got a contract that will add to their profit among which they will use in paying their salaries and bonuses, dem dey protest , aren’t they mad?

1 Like

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 10:34pm On Apr 18
proeast:
Good one Google, I like that! You’re just an employee yet decided to sabotage your company management for their own policies?

Foolish people, they should go and work for Hamas or Hizbollah then.
See you and your ignoramousity. They are skill workers with many other employment options ; unlike you that if you are laid off, your life ends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Damian911: 10:40pm On Apr 18
All of you are mad either for or against Israel or Palestine! undecided
Both Israel and Palestine don't care about you brain dead monkeys direct your energy to your country Nigeria and make her great again.
You don't have any business with either Israel or Palestine they don't care about you smelly uncivilized cave dwelling negroes!

1 Like

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Damian911: 10:41pm On Apr 18
My comment sound harsh??
Yes and unfortunately it is what it is!
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Sapasenator: 10:50pm On Apr 18
gaskiyamagana:

See you and your ignoramousity. They are skill workers with many other employment options ; unlike you that if you are laid off, your life ends.

Go protest against your employer and see what happens to you with your one leg English.

Shege!

1 Like

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by PHAYOL81: 11:07pm On Apr 18
Interesting!
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18
Willed042:

U can get that from Iran techs.
Russia and China conveniently

1 Like

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18
proeast:
Good one Google, I like that! You’re just an employee yet decided to sabotage your company management for their own policies?

Foolish people, they should go and work for Hamas or Hizbollah then.

You stinks like bedbugs undecided
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by BALLOSKI: 11:33pm On Apr 18
The most upright people and those who truly about humanity and not their stomach are not in places you find religious people, but in the west.
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by omoharry(f): 11:35pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:
Google is a firm owned by Jewish Zionist pigs, what else do the employees expect?
When you are in need to search for information,make sure you bypass google and only patronise an alternative created by any Arab tech guru.. ooo wait! There is non.. why would they when their brains are only busy with how to make bombs and organise an effective suicide bombers around the world .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:01am On Apr 19
Foolishness at its peak. Very unprofessional of them
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by StreetTyga: 12:45am On Apr 19
Wow !!! I live this... nice one Google. Let them go and start their own company.
While Israel finishes the terrorists in the gaza.
More power Google
More power Israel.

1 Like

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Xiaohei(m): 1:11am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:
Google is a firm owned by Jewish Zionist pigs, what else do the employees expect?

You dolts just throw words about as though you actually know what you’re talking about. Zionist, this! Zionist that! Didn’t those employees know Google’s founders are of Jewish descent when they took up working for Google?

2 Likes

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Sapasenator: 1:13am On Apr 19
Iamzik:

I heard that Hamas has developed an OS. Do fast and uninstall android and all Google products

It's called Hamas OS?

1 Like

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:41am On Apr 19
They should take the matter to higher courts. Bit by bit the case against Israel is building up. Their day will come and all chimpanzees will weep
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 2:39am On Apr 19
Sapasenator:

Go protest against your employer and see what happens to you with your one leg English.

Shege!
Yeye two legs English, who no fits employ by Google to replace any of the sacked workers.
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by GreaterFuture(m): 3:07am On Apr 19
How foolish! How crazy!
Protest all the Ones Muslims are doing to us here in Nigeria
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Vmoukam: 4:26am On Apr 19
thesicilian:
I don't care if Israel or Palestine or even Iran is wrong, but one thing I can say is before you go all out and only declare your opinions on any trending issue, know what your employers stand on that same issue.
In some small companies an issue as trivial as football clubs rivalry can make your boss start despising you.

Same as politics. My boss changed and made my life a living hell immediately we had different opinions over the presidential candidates. We both used to be pro-LP/pro-peter obi; same as up to 90% of his staffs. However, he later became pro-Tinubu after his best friend became the campaign manager for a southwestern state and he had benefits attached. For the records, I had no issue with any of the candidates (as they both represent Southern slot; just I had more preference over one) but unlike before, he always became infuriated whenever LP vs APC debate was going on.

Me wey be werey, I no dey kuku hear word. I go talk my mind as e be and stand in solidarity with LP supporters in the office. Baba vex oh and the rest was history. However, I have no grudges whatever and leaving his place gave me the boost I needed to succeed. Within a year of leaving there, I earn up to 300% more of what I earned working with him; have an extra baby girl (lol) and just started my first little importation business (Something I could never be able to do)

1 Like

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:20am On Apr 19
DenreleDave:
Freedom of association nko
go associate outside na
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by jumpmasta(m): 6:55am On Apr 19
socialmediaman:
"Within the State of California, employment may be terminated at the will of either party. Both the employer and the employee are free to end the employment relationship at any time, with no penalty being assessed to either." Source

"New York State is an “Employment-at-Will” state. That means that an Employer may terminate
an Employee at any time and for any legal reason or no reason at all." Source

They should go and protest in Palestine and Gaza . Clowns 🤡
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by MuslimIgbo: 7:12am On Apr 19
Xiaohei:

You dolts just throw words about as though you actually know what you’re talking about. Zionist, this! Zionist that! Didn’t those employees know Google’s founders are of Jewish descent when they took up working for Google?
The useless dolts that birthed are fools
Go and ask your father all those nonsense questions you're asking
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Ewedegubbler: 8:42am On Apr 19
Do These mofos actually understand that Google if owned by Jews?
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Ewedegubbler: 8:46am On Apr 19
princedukee:

You shoujd direct then to the company owned by Islamists? Oh, I guess you guys don’t invent anything ..

1 Like

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Ewedegubbler: 8:49am On Apr 19
aywagze:
Isreal is america and america is isreal ..learn or perish ..🤔

When the Jews funded Christopher Columbus to go explore the new world, the Islamists were rustling camels and slamming their heads on rocks. You reap what you sow…
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Ewedegubbler: 8:54am On Apr 19
NOETHNICITY:
I want to have an alternative to this useless google. I want to delete the useless app from my phone

Ask Allah to help you build a rival company.
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by Xiaohei(m): 9:03am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:

The useless dolts that birthed are fools
Go and ask your father all those nonsense questions you're asking

Anger don cloud your brains so tey your sentence no correct😂😂😂😂!Clearly your knackers are in a twist! Guy, waka far! Omo ale!
Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by RaptorX: 11:31am On Apr 19
Firebomber:

Another mumu,

They will sue google for what?

You think those dumb fellows are really important to Google, you will be shock that they might even be working under the customer service department 😂😂😂

You people are hilarious.
Don't mind that person posting ignorantly, thousands of tech workers have been laid off recently so there is surplus talent and they will be easily replaced.

2 Likes

Re: Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19
Ewedegubbler:

Ask Allah to help you build a rival company.
yes He already did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

190 Policemen Abscond From Counter-insurgency Training / I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology / I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.