Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) (32574 Views)

Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting / Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Segxydube: 2:43am On Apr 19
Exousiang01:
As expected from Malaye.
Many of these your immature friends will grow old with their immaturity....

Dino be throwing tantrums everywhere like a kid
I am not saying Otorm did right.
As a matter of fact very few are as anti-Ortom as myself, but Dino doesn't have noise about everywhere he goes

How is it noise when he is saying the right thing? Use your brain pls
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Segxydube: 2:45am On Apr 19
Paraman:
Dino melaye shouldn't be the one saying this. He betrayed the PDP and Jonathan

How did he betray pdp? At least he left pdp to join apc... He didnt work for apc while in pdp
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by nelronaldo(m): 4:16am On Apr 19
drugBaronTINUBU:

Was Wike in the meeting?
Make una dey read first before rushing to comment
It was a North Central PDP meeting only
Tbh, I didn’t bother to read it and I don’t care. My point still stands. PDP had a leadership meeting during the week. Wike, Atiku and all other leaders were present. Nobody harassed Wike. But Dino can drag Ortom.
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by nelronaldo(m): 4:18am On Apr 19
Mjshexy:
Did you read up well, it's a PDP North central meeting, only Ortom amongst the G5 is from the North Central
Tbh, I didn’t bother to read it and I don’t care. My point still stands. PDP had a leadership meeting during the week. Wike, Atiku and all other leaders were present. Nobody harassed Wike. But Dino can drag Ortom.
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Chibzynj: 4:42am On Apr 19
Oghene86:

But Dino is very correct, how can you openly declare support for another party and still attend your party meetings it's unheard of.

Just yesterday Atiku your principal, worked with the opposition to frustrate pdp government out of power because the candidate was from south.

Today he suddenly became the hero of pdp for people with short memories, but history will always remember.

God bless those who aid karma in serving him, the adversary in his own cup.

1 Like

Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Chibzynj: 4:50am On Apr 19
Oghene86:

But Dino is very correct, how can you openly declare support for another party and still attend your party meetings it's unheard of.

Just yesterday your principal frustrated PDP government out of power because the candidate was from south.

Today he suddenly became the hero of the party, from people with short memories, but history always remembers.

God bless those who aid karma in serving him his adversary in his own cup.

Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Afamed: 5:47am On Apr 19
Confirmed Confused party of Judas Iscariot and Ipob+

Dino with eyes service.
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Dicoomoba: 6:24am On Apr 19
Mystic216:
They should just disband this unserious party

We are more concerned about LP
We don’t want any distractions from PDP

Do it 1000 years there. Is no space. For scammer Obi who indebted Anambra but lied. But bursted by his successor Obiano Willie
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Oghene86: 6:55am On Apr 19
Chibzynj:

Just yesterday Atiku your principal, worked with the opposition to frustrate pdp government out of power because the candidate was from south.

Today he suddenly became the hero of pdp for people with short memories, but history will always remember.

God bless those who aid karma in serving him, the adversary in his own cup.

You guys are so fast to make someone's principal, who told you Atiku is my principal? Una just de award person with principal una don learn new terminology
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Oghene86: 6:55am On Apr 19
Chibzynj:

Just yesterday your principal frustrated PDP government out of power because the candidate was from south.

Today he suddenly became the hero of the party, from people with short memories, but history always remembers.

God bless those who aid karma in serving him his adversary in his own cup.

Principal fall on you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Exousiang01: 8:33am On Apr 19
Segxydube:

How is it noise when he is saying the right thing? Use your brain pls

I you had used your brain you would have known that making noise doesn't mean you are saying the wrong thing.
And if you don't have the brain of cow you would have seen where I clearly stated that Ortom was wrong.
But what do I expect from a retard.
You dont have the brain to read through and understand but you are here barking.
Do you know what noise is? You obviously don't even know what noise is.....

So anytime you want to say the truth you must bark?
Even dogs know better.....

Do you think Melaye was the only person that wasn't comfortable with Ortoms statement?
Do you think Melaye was the only person that spoke to Ortom about that issue at the NEC?
Why didnt other go about noising about it?
Your brain doesn't tell you that you can call someone aside to express your displeasure. You think everyone has the brain of a 2 year old like you, you think everyone throws tantrums up and down at every given thing.....

Go back and build your sand castle kid, these issues are beyond your IQ level
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Segxydube: 12:03pm On Apr 19
Exousiang01:

I you had used your brain you would have known that making noise doesn't mean you are saying the wrong thing.
And if you don't have the brain of cow you would have seen where I clearly stated that Ortom was wrong.
But what do I expect from a retard.
You dont have the brain to read through and understand but you are here barking.
Do you know what noise is? You obviously don't even know what noise is.....

So anytime you want to say the truth you must bark?
Even dogs know better.....

Do you think Melaye was the only person that wasn't comfortable with Ortoms statement?
Do you think Melaye was the only person that spoke to Ortom about that issue at the NEC?
Why didnt other go about noising about it?
Your brain doesn't tell you that you can call someone aside to express your displeasure. You think everyone has the brain of a 2 year old like you, you think everyone throws tantrums up and down at every given thing.....

Go back and build your sand castle kid, these issues are beyond your IQ level

All these stories upon the trash wey u wan talk.

Oponu...ur papa no train u well
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by komzy589(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19
Exousiang01:
As expected from Malaye.
Many of these your immature friends will grow old with their immaturity....

Dino be throwing tantrums everywhere like a kid
I am not saying Otorm did right.
As a matter of fact very few are as anti-Ortom as myself, but Dino doesn't have noise about everywhere he goes
What are you saying!
He shouldn’t speak up for something you already said is wrong?
🤦‍♂️I nor dey understand some of una at times o.
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Exousiang01: 5:33pm On Apr 19
komzy589:

What are you saying!
He shouldn’t speak up for something you already said is wrong?
🤦‍♂️I nor dey understand some of una at times o.
I am not saying he shouldn't speak up, he can speak up without noising about it.
He could have spoke up in a much more dignified manner. Not shouting about, it's shows serious lack of self control and manners and this is supposed to be a leader. This is someone who is supposed to think with his head not with his heart.

He could call Ortom out when given his chance to speak, that way his message would have carried more weight, he could also have called Ortom aside and express himself.

They is a way you handle issue when you are right that at the end you become the guilty one....
Many other NEC members would have spoke to Ortom about his statement but you them see them shouting up and down like Melaye did.
The man called Melaye really needs to work on his emotions.
And again, Ortom deserves to be expelled from the party and he should never be accepted in APC Ortom is a political prostitute.
During the election he was masturbating to Obi. Why is he declaring sup port for Tinubu now, if Obi has won would he declare sup port for Tinubu?
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Exousiang01: 5:34pm On Apr 19
Segxydube:

All these stories upon the trash wey u wan talk.

Oponu...ur papa no train u well
The brainless rat takes it out on my late father because he couldn't defend himself.
Lol
If your father gave you proper training you would have been able hit back with superior point.
Airhead
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Scholarforlife: 7:24pm On Apr 19
[color=#000000][/color]
Paraman:
Dino melaye shouldn't be the one saying this. He betrayed the PDP and Jonathan
Dino dumped PDP and moved to APC. How can you compare this to that of Ortom who worked for another party without officially renouncing his PDP membership.
Re: Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) by Izuchukwu70: 1:29pm On May 01
Tochj:

Everyone is suffering one way or the other
Atleeast insecurities is affecting all
Economy was doing better under PDP
In Agriculture,Akiwunmi Adesina was doing wonders before Tinubu brought the calamity to destroy everything.

Which wonders ? Like no bi the same naija we dey? How many houses did you build during Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.