Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer (16570 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by Yestogood: 7:48am On Apr 19
ItisWell22:
With the sort of stories heard about Kogi state, EFCC sure sey the money no pass this 80 billion? šŸ˜¢

The money pass 80 billion by far.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by MrUchenna1(m): 7:58am On Apr 19
Na their way... go to court
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by Successfulben: 8:00am On Apr 19
My father is from Ondo while mum is from Oye, Ekiti. Everyday I keep wondering why I was not born an Igbo, my parents are well to do and they give me the best things of life. Went to one of the best schools and grew up in one of the best neighborhoods in Lagos.
I remembered walking to my mum who is a bank manager and telling her how I wish I was born Igbo, I remembered how she wept for many days. Our father was always away on business trips carrying different women in the process. My parents never loved the Igbo people and my mum will always remind us not to marry an Igbo person. The day i brought my girlfriend (Ada) from Enugu home to introduce to my mother, all hell was let loose.
Haaland21:

The average Igbo person is dull, cunning and daft....

Your past post just exposed you. An Igbo mob claiming Yoruba.

Daftness and pretence don't run in our bloods.

Very daft.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by SoNature(m): 8:04am On Apr 19
Max24:

That what Tinubu is there to do.

Oga, rest! Tinubu has nothing to offer. I am talking about intelligent people running the government and you are telling me about Tinubu.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by Indispensable85(m): 8:06am On Apr 19
Was he waiting for Tinubu? šŸ˜†
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by BeardedMeat(m): 8:06am On Apr 19
windvane:
in a decent country that governor would be impeached within 48hours but this is Nigeria....obasanjo would have declared a state of emergency in kogi....
True bro.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by Ajofiapero(m): 8:12am On Apr 19
Lol I see Tinubu's signature on this.

From my observation, I think Tinubu wants to run the economy up with recovered funds instead of borrowing more money.

Maybe he doesn't have in mind to jail them but he's aimed at recovering the Billions some of them embezzled.

And I heard he is yet to borrow a farthing from the CBN since he assumed position.

Anyways, whatever strategy he's applying, I Sha pray it works and Nigeria gets better.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by Cantonese: 8:14am On Apr 19
Belloā€™s heart is seriously pounding now.
Everyone coming close to him is seriously watched. His face is easily identifiable. Disguise how hard am. By now heā€s probably weighing which of the borders to use. Every vehicle away from the governors house will be closely watched by the security agencies.

I hope the IG and DSS will summon their officers who along with Ododo, aided the escape of Bello and deal with them.

The so called white lion will probably be looking for a rat hole to hide himself.

Running away clearly shows that he is guilty, and he knows, of embezzling the resources of the people of the state.

Those to have the last laugh in Kogi:

1. Dino Melaye
2. Natasha Akpoti Uduaghan
3. Smart Adeyemi
Etc

They relax in their own homes and watch Bello disgrace himself.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by BigkokoRep: 8:19am On Apr 19
In the land of the Just, can someone who refused to submit his school certificate for scrutiny advise someone to submit himself for probe?

Not only was he even sanctioned for drug dealing, his current party chairman is currently evading the same Court he wants the White lion to submit himself to!

Black man with a perverted sense of fighting corruption.... hahahaha šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ una Weldon ohhhh!

Yahaya Bello should hole up in Lugard's House for the next three years.... Or negotiate your way to any Embassy willing to offer him asylum in their embassy in Nigeria. And the young Turks chase away Asiwaju out in 2027,he can submit himself to a fair, non vindictive probe...
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by Max24: 8:25am On Apr 19
SoNature:

Oga, rest! Tinubu has nothing to offer. I am talking about intelligent people running the government and you are telling me about Tinubu.
Intelligent people like who? Like Obi that his investments in Anambra is currently next to nothing according to Soludo or like Otti that is still snapping pictures in Abia after one year ? Oga, nah you suppose to rest !
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by epainos: 8:31am On Apr 19
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Thought Bello supported Tinubu
"Eye service" after Tinubu picked the ticket. He camped with Buhari's cabals. Unfortunately for them all, Buhari refused to dance to their music at the end of the day. Buhari said... they should all go for the primary, and he did not interfere. They almost succeeded in installing the old senate president as the sole candidate. In fact, they announced it, but they met real opposition. And they all had to fight the fight like real men.

Bello and ElRufai know that Tinubu is just playing them, too. Lol. How can Tinubu have ElRufai in his cabinet. Someone who came out publicly to tell APC that are not in Tinubu's camp to send him packing. Even his kids insulted Tinubu very well. But when all their eyes clear that Tinubu is the man on APC's platform, they started adjusting. Lol. Trust Jagaban, he accepted their help na...and did not say much. During screening, he used Ribadu to knock ElRufai. Tinubu is mad seriously. He even sent ElRufai's name as Power Minister to the Senate. Lol. But Ribadu finished the job behind the scenes and made sure ElRufai was screened out. Can you see the probe going on in Kaduna also? This is to weaken mallam's power to the minimum cos the battle line has been drawn. Las Las, mallam will retire permanently from active politics...and most likely, na Tinubu go retire am. All his kids will soon be irrelevant in that state again. Mark my words. Tinubu is a silent killer. This is how he silenced Bode George in Lagos. That man is so irrelevant today. He won't talk much, but his gorillas are working mercilessly behind the scenes. He does not forgive.

Bello is in it finally. That one is finished. He will frustrate his life with efcc that he will go to Abuja and prostrate for Tinubu begging for mercy. But see... nothing ooo. Tinubu doesn't forgive. This is why Osinbanjo and Ambode know that nothing for them again. Make dem just dey their dey. Osinbajo's political career is dead permanently, too. Ambode is going to struggle hard, and I see his ambition dead, too. Only Fashola will still be a bit relevant. They will want to use him again to monitor the media centre during another election cos he has been doing that sh.t excellently. 3 times, and he delivered well. But for Fashola to have a good political post again in Tinubu's cabinet....forget it. But maybe somehow, one day, he may still get something. But at least, he is not an abandoned ship like Ambode and Osinbajo.

That is it, my brother. Bello is finished. Elrufai will learn his lesson in a very bittered way. Mallam is gone politically. All his kids are gonna be irrelevant soon. We won't even know they exist again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by jattopeter(m): 8:50am On Apr 19
If there is any position below Councillor , he cant win . The evil done to Kogi state by that man , only God will repay him , thats after he have tasted his result on earth.
He was looting money , paying percentage of salary , and you there not speak out.
Floky215:

It would interest you to know that yahaya bello can't win an ordinary councillorship election in his constituency...!!

The governorship he got is out of an act of God and result was written for him for his second tenure..!!!

Same template he wanted to use to install his stooge that the matter is before the tribunal now...!!
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by Bennycollins: 9:13am On Apr 19
Floky215:

It would interest you to know that yahaya bello can't win an ordinary councillorship election in his constituency...!!

isThe governorship he got is out of an act of God and result was written for him for his second tenure..!!!

Same template he wanted to use to install his stooge that the matter is before the tribunal now...!!
Sadly same template is supreme and dominant from top to bottom in Nigeria
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:44am On Apr 19
epainos:

"Eye service" after Tinubu picked the ticket. He camped with Buhari's cabals. Unfortunately for them all, Buhari refused to dance to their music at the end of the day. Buhari said... they should all go for the primary, and he did not interfere. They almost succeeded in installing the old senate president as the sole candidate. In fact, they announced it, but they met real opposition. And they all had to fight the fight like real men.

Bello and ElRufai know that Tinubu is just playing them, too. Lol. How can Tinubu have ElRufai in his cabinet. Someone who came out publicly to tell APC that are not in Tinubu's camp to send him packing. Even his kids insulted Tinubu very well. But when all their eyes clear that Tinubu is the man on APC's platform, they started adjusting. Lol. Trust Jagaban, he accepted their help na...and did not say much. During screening, he used Ribadu to knock ElRufai. Tinubu is mad seriously. He even sent ElRufai's name as Power Minister to the Senate. Lol. But Ribadu finished the job behind the scenes and made sure ElRufai was screened out. Can you see the probe going on in Kaduna also? This is to weaken mallam's power to the minimum cos the battle line has been drawn. Las Las, mallam will retire permanently from active politics...and most likely, na Tinubu go retire am. All his kids will soon be irrelevant in that state again. Mark my words. Tinubu is a silent killer. This is how he silenced Bode George in Lagos. That man is so irrelevant today. He won't talk much, but his gorillas are working mercilessly behind the scenes. He does not forgive.

Bello is in it finally. That one is finished. He will frustrate his life with efcc that he will go to Abuja and prostrate for Tinubu begging for mercy. But see... nothing ooo. Tinubu doesn't forgive. This is why Osinbanjo and Ambode know that nothing for them again. Make dem just dey their dey. Osinbajo's political career is dead permanently, too. Ambode is going to struggle hard, and I see his ambition dead, too. Only Fashola will still be a bit relevant. They will want to use him again to monitor the media centre during another election cos he has been doing that sh.t excellently. 3 times, and he delivered well. But for Fashola to have a good political post again in Tinubu's cabinet....forget it. But maybe somehow, one day, he may still get something. But at least, he is not an abandoned ship like Ambode and Osinbajo.

That is it, my brother. Bello is finished. Elrufai will learn his lesson in a very bittered way. Mallam is gone politically. All his kids are gonna be irrelevant soon. We won't even know they exist again.

I know bello is close to those buhari cabals that didnā€™t like Tinubu. They even helped him win his reelection. El Rufai never liked Tinubu from the onset. I knew they can never work together. Aregbesola is irrelevant today because he moved against Tinubu and even worked against his Presidential ambition. It even got to a point that Aregbe Openly mocked Tinubu, when he said ā€œWon ti to saraā€ meaning they are now peeing on themselves.
Tinubu is a political sage. He has a well oiled political machinery I must confess, even though Iā€™m not his fan. But I respect his political sagacity.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by gidgiddy: 10:52am On Apr 19
This is a classical example of the failure of Nigeria. A rich powerful politician is to be arrested, rather than subject himself to the law, he calls his successor who has impunity, to help him escape

Only in a failed state
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by Agugbadin: 11:06am On Apr 19
Jail this TyrĆ nn
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by gaby(m): 11:26am On Apr 19
Ofunaofu:

Are you implying that they know his whereabouts

And you believe that the security agents guarding him are imported from Israel or the incumbent governor who was alleged to have come whisk him away flew in from Pluto.

Make una continue to allow animals dey use una head play tenten.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by shoprite: 11:59am On Apr 19
odinaccess:
That advice has many meaning, mainly oga at this juncture you re on your own carry your cross.

Exactly ! cool
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by Emman08: 12:47pm On Apr 19
The EFCC should just place a 500,000 reward for the whereabouts of Yahaya Bello. Nigerians go produce am immediately.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by Babastrong(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19
Yahaya Bello!
give me #1billion, let me take you to my Village and your SINS will be forgiven by EFCC.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by damkin24(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19
175:
Why advise him to get a good lawyer

Una wan help am abi?
So get a lawyer is now a crime?
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by StarRida: 9:09pm On Apr 19
Malroux:
Onanuga is just too jobless and idle.
I dey tell you ....the man talks too much
Re: Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer by BALLOSKI: 12:16am On Apr 20
ItisWell22:
With the sort of stories heard about Kogi state, EFCC sure sey the money no pass this 80 billion? šŸ˜¢
They're starting with this one. Once he's in their hands, they'll begin to release other allegations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum / James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State / Weā€™ve Adopted ā€˜negotiation Optionā€™ For Dapchi, Chibok Girls ā€“buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.