Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities (23110 Views)

Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan, Presents Certificate To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Offpoint1: 11:04am On Apr 19
sad
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Blaze14k: 11:05am On Apr 19
adekolaelect:
Your Imagination. Stop claiming victim and Face the reality of life. No one hate any one for be Male, Female, Young, old, Hausa, Igbo or Yorubas but Your Attitudes !! .you can't ask for love from who you don't show it to. Yorubas are fighting the Odua Terrorists and demolishing them but you didn't fight yours and you assumed Yorubas hated you for not supporting what you stand for which Yorubas too are fighting against in their region.

I believe when buhari was in power non of criticised Sunday or ask to kill him. All of you were quiet but now tinubu is in power u want us to believe you don't support it anymore.
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by blancsn1: 11:06am On Apr 19
To Seun n his Igbo mods this is not tribal diatribe but when this clown is replied the Igbo mods will quickly ban you for a year.

This clown should provide the Yoruba that say the communities should be leveled.

If the military men are killed for any reason whatsoever even if guilt of any crime in the entire world like committing genocide like the Isrealis are doing in Gaza only the court can sentence them to death, not any foolish village head or leader.

Of any village head or leader is found culpable in the killing of the military personnel he must be brought to justice along with each n every criminal bastards that were involving in slaughtering the soldiers.

I stand on that with my full chest. Each n every single soul involve in killing the soldier must face justice at all cost.

Tranquillity360:
Most Yorubas said soldiers should level the whole communities.

They say how dare soldiers killed in the community, But always loose their voice when the terrorist behave soldiers are killed in North.

Why they hate other southerners I don't know.

Some think only those in East they love to hate.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by ppogba: 11:06am On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:

They say how dare soldiers killed in the community, But always loose their voice when the terrorist behave soldiers are killed in North.

On what basis did you arrive at the fact that most Yorubas said the communities should be levelled?

You are cursed forever.
And with that curse, you shall wander about like Cain till your end.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by YourKarma: 11:08am On Apr 19
This man is an extremely useless governor. When this was happening, what did he do? Absolutely nothing. Now he's here trying to act like he's concerned
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by YourKarma: 11:10am On Apr 19
ppogba:

On what basis did you arrive at the fact that most Yorubas said the communities should be levelled?

You are cursed forever.
And with that curse, you shall wander about like Cain till your end.
I think he's referring to how most of the well-known Yoruba monikers on this forum supported the soldiers when they were destroying the communities.
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Nice2023(m): 11:11am On Apr 19
From birth,a typical yoruba woman or man is born to hate others.

Fulan and hausa only use religion to hate others but u see that of Yoruba,it is inborn.

If u don't speak their language,and u remain in their midst,they will use u as topic.

U are sure to be dissected with their mgbati tongues.

That is my experience having lived with them...and to crown it up,they are fearful people.

Tranquillity360:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by CrossRhodes: 11:12am On Apr 19
cenaman:
grin
It's funny or you are retarded.d?
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Mccullum: 11:18am On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:

You've deviated from Yoruba Muslims divisional tactics to whole Yorubas now.

Your next agenda is to enhance hatred against Yoruba from other Southern Nigerians.

Only fools will be falling to your antics.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by ImoleNaija: 11:18am On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:

Trying all means to plant hatred & discord between Yorubas & some tribes.

Una dey do your task well, Devil pikin 😈.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Fortune118005(m): 11:20am On Apr 19
Ok
Na wa o

Check my signature
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by FireUpNow(m): 11:29am On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:

Double standard every where. You mind them?

Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Forumites: 11:37am On Apr 19
The military is brewing an uprising in the south. They should be objective at this point. When one monster go rise now, There will be no Yaradua to mediate. I see Tompolo and asari being chased away by faceless militants.
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Forumites: 11:38am On Apr 19
Nice2023:

Fulan and hausa only use religion to hate others but u see that of Yoruba,it is inborn.

If u don't speak their language,and u remain in their midst,they will use u as topic.

That is my experience having lived with them...and to crown it up,they are fearful people.

NYSC experience but it’s okay.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by ufotunang: 11:40am On Apr 19
But this soldiers cannot go to the north and tackle and attack and kill the bandits, terrorists that are killing people in the north...it's the armless people with no guns and weapons they will show their power
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Offpointng: 11:44am On Apr 19
SoNature:
If I become a governor, no soldier will come to my community, destroy it and go unpunished! I won't tolerate that. If someone kills a soldier, I will work with the military and deal with the person. Nobody will destroy an entire community in a part of the state I govern! Never!

That's why I like Nasir El-Rufai. He doesn't mince his words. He is blunt! He made it clear that if you kill his people, you will pay the price. Nigerians like hypocritical people because most Nigérians are hypocritics!

If you become Governor?? what powers do you think you'll have as a Governor to stop the military??

Why didn't ur El rufai stop the military from killing over a thousand of his Islamic brothers in 2015 by Buratai led troops?? what did el rufai do after then??

If the Military wake up tomorrow and decide you don't leave ur State house, nothing u fit do baba other than cry attack on Democracy
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by ppogba: 11:46am On Apr 19
YourKarma:

I think he's referring to how most of the well-known Yoruba monikers on this forum supported the soldiers when they were destroying the communities.

I think anyone that uses the comments of " Yoruba monikers" on Nairaland to denigrate or generalize all Yorubas should carry what comes their way.

Once again, the curse of Cain will be upon him.

Sorry if I offend you.
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by bionixs: 11:47am On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:

know that the name of that community starts with IGBO....

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by IMPARTIAL: 11:47am On Apr 19
Currently, we are living in a zoo and ancient times country. This kind of thing will not happen in developed countries.
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Sleekfingers: 11:49am On Apr 19
Crocodile 🐊 tears .....

Na now this useless governor day just dey break.....
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by jayAjoku(m): 11:51am On Apr 19
Anyone that believes Nigerian politicians can cry real tears for the masses is a big fool. End
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Offpointng: 11:52am On Apr 19
JimohMomoh:
When 22 Soldiers were killed in Niger State there was no reprisals/destruction by the Army in the neighbouring communities. In fact the Nigeria Army wanted to secretly bury the dead soldiers without the press knowing. It was Sahara reporters that leaked the news before Nigerian Army openly admit it.

Who told you?? The Peace you experience while travelling thr Kotangora - Zungeru road today is as a result of the Aftermath of that attack. Not only did the military killed scores but thousands were also arrested.

https://www.nairaland.com/7817916/nigerian-army-arrested-thousands-bandits

They even brought a chopper worth millions of $$ down and you think the military will be silent bout it?? Na Buhari you think say still be ur president

Northerns are not media folks that run to the media at any slightest issue e no mean say shit isn't going down in the North as well
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by babsbolad: 11:54am On Apr 19
Another werey hiding behind his/her keyboard spotted. Cursed person from a very unfortunate tribe.
Nice2023:

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Offpointng: 11:57am On Apr 19
ufotunang:
But this soldiers cannot go to the north and tackle and attack and kill the bandits, terrorists that are killing people in the north...it's the armless people with no guns and weapons they will show their power

Na your Papa bring peace come Yobe, Kaduna, Borno and Adamawa ba?? mumu
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Nice2023(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19
babsbolad:
Another werey hiding behind his/her keyboard spotted. Cursed person from a very unfortunate tribe.

If I was lying, why can't u counter me with facts and not get into abuse?

And this further proves me right.

Sorry,it is easy to identify a low iQued person especially on nairaland.

Number one is from the way they abuse people online.
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by PHAYOL81: 12:11pm On Apr 19
In FELA's legendary tone, when trouble sleeps but yanga go wake am, ....(you know the rest)
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19
Jostoman:
So terrible, what is the offence of the south south and southeast people?

RIP to those innocent soul that lost their lives in bayelsa.

In case you didn't know, the affected communities were culpable in the killings of 18 soldiers including captain, commandant and other high ranking officers
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19
SoNature:
If I become a governor, no soldier will come to my community, destroy it and go unpunished! I won't tolerate that. If someone kills a soldier, I will work with the military and deal with the person. Nobody will destroy an entire community in a part of the state I govern! Never!

You don't have any power as a governor, stop hyping yourself as a governor. You are absolutely powerless grin grin grin

That's why I like Nasir El-Rufai. He doesn't mince his words. He is blunt! He made it clear that if you kill his people, you will pay the price. Nigerians like hypocritical people because most Nigérians are hypocritics!
What could he do, really?
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Justiceleague1: 12:24pm On Apr 19
maasoap:

You don't have any power as a governor, stop hyping...but sha these military people carrying out this reprisal attacks on innocent people and burning their homes and carrying out genocide will never escape God's judgement...they and their families will also suffer same fate....as they take pleasure in killing southerners so shall others take pleasure in doing same to them...
Re: Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities by Pastsoul: 12:26pm On Apr 19
The fear others nation post to the British empire
Nigerian was murder but not yet death, great is the green and white flag whose citizen required others flag to function. first history it ever happen that the power of an empire weak as daily the flag of others nation standing on the pole have not be paraded as the soldier wake to the post. The fear of the coat of arm is the weakness of every youth in any country.
Please show help as the need of others flags are required by the weak family “mr Micheal” nation help nation by standing together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Information Ministry To Create 2million Jobs In Next 3 Years – Lai Mohammed / NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG / Garba Shehu: Kukah’s Criticism Of FG Led To Delayed Delivery Of Tucano Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.