Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran (38671 Views)

FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19
Nawa4nl:
What is wrong with FFK?

God fights for Israel.

Deu 3:22 KJV Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God he shall fight for you.

While allah calls for the hatred & destruction of Jews

Surah 5:51
O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as friends—they are friends of each other.
Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the them

Mocking Israel means you have taken sides with allah against God.

The hate Israel gets shows that Allah cannot be God.

I mean if u worship the God of the prophets, you cant hate the children of the prophets.

As Allah is not the God of the prophets, they want to wipe out Israel.

Literally saying allah is not God

Tell us the love those jews had for Jesus?
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Blackdisciple(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19
Whi is this one abi em think say na Nigeria matter wey dem no fit manage during their time in power...
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Babalola0920: 3:23pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
This stomach infrastructural foodlum should learn to quiet his mouth!

From the truth abi !
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Hezmatosky: 3:28pm On Apr 19
God1000:
Lol, some hard truth here, for once I wholeheartedly agree with this man, without USA Israel cannot fight a regional power like Iran that is capable of obliterating the entire Israel with its huge conventional arsenal, but I want de-escalation at this point, Iran should not bother sending more missiles, the world knows the truth and the aggressor

My concern right now is that oil prices are going up following these attacks, a war between Iran and Israel will devastates global economy
If ordinary militant or bandit declare war on Nigeria, you no go fit stay your house. Only one small helicopter you go see for up you don wiwi inside cloth. Think say war sound na nockout sound?
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Funflipper: 3:30pm On Apr 19
God1000:
Lol, some hard truth here, for once I wholeheartedly agree with this man, without USA Israel cannot fight a regional power like Iran that is capable of obliterating the entire Israel with its huge conventional arsenal, but I want de-escalation at this point, Iran should not bother sending more missiles, the world knows the truth and the aggressor

My concern right now is that oil prices are going up following these attacks, a war between Iran and Israel will devastates global economy

Really? What happened during the arab-isreali 6 day war again? Iran is a little fry where Isreal is.
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by bigwig071(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19
If they were so small why would you take so long to find out what happened ?
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19
His myopic mind is thinking that Muslim will begin to like him for spewing this trash in their support.
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by EdiskyHarry: 4:06pm On Apr 19
Just arrange fried rice for this man and see him defending you
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by CartelKenneth: 4:09pm On Apr 19
This ffk na very useless and worthless human being o
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Satazaa: 4:10pm On Apr 19
Ezewuzie01:
Israel dey fear. It hit some open fields in Iran but nothing significant. It knows that if it strikes Iran in a delicate place, the repercussions will be too much to bear because it can't fend off massive coordinated revenge attacks from Iran, Hezbollah, Houthis, Taliban, and resistance militias in Iraq and Syria. Endless waves of suicide drones, suicide torpedoes, biological weapons etc. Israel has been struggling to defeat ordinary Hamas for months and still can't. They should thread carefully. Allow Palestine to be a free nation but Jerusalem must always remain Israel's undivided capital, and then the world will support you if any country threatens Israel.
thank you sir
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Boldideas: 4:15pm On Apr 19
God1000:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/19/shame-on-you-poor-little-israel-fani-kayode-on-attack-on-iran

If FFK did not talk, nobody can cipher if he is a wise or very foolish entity. In short, don't grab the mic if you ain't so sure.
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Nawa4nl: 4:23pm On Apr 19
FIRDAUS3:

Tell us the love those jews had for Jesus?
Whether they love Jesus or nay, it does not change we are to love them.

Your mohamed owned slaves and called blacks devils
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Coolgent(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19
Hypocrites will be ashamed of FFK stand on Isreal/Iran conflict, some will even call him terorrist cheesy.
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Goodlady(f): 4:42pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
It's obvious some islámists v paid him. A man with no soul
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Goodlady(f): 4:43pm On Apr 19
God1000:

Iran has backings too. At the end of the day, it's not about who has backings but who won.
Nuke on you n Iran!
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by barry75: 4:47pm On Apr 19
How knowledgeable is this man? Am beginning to question his level of knowledge on international politics and Naija politics.
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by barry75: 4:50pm On Apr 19
Wetin this person dey talk nah?
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by NOwazobia: 4:56pm On Apr 19
Winning123:

I am not sure an average Israeli share your thoughts. War with Iran would be disastrous for Israel. People will die in large numbers. Go read the bible. Jacob scolded his sons, Levi and Simeon and even cursed them for attacking their neighbors. He knew he was no match for the neighboring towns if they decide to attack him and his family. God had to create fear in the people for him and his family to move from that city. Maximum damage would be done to Israel if war breaks out. We don't pray for that. Also Israel already has negative global image due to what they have done in Gaza.
There is no assurance that Iran will annihilate Israel if war should break out,

As a matter of fact, both side are afraid of the damages either side will do to them considering the amount and quality of Armours both side are presumed to be commanding.

So, I wonder how Iran will destroy Israel without Iran get destroyed likewise when both side are equally capable of same warfare.

So, Please tell us in what ways and weapons Iran will anihilatelate Israel that Israel is not capable of?

Will be waiting for an answer. 😒
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Ten06(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19
Was this man actually expecting Isreal to bow down to it enemies?
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Babastrong(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19
Shame!, shame!!, Israel shame on you!!!

1 Like

Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Web2020: 5:16pm On Apr 19
Who is offensive here? Israel killed Iran generals in Serial. Can Iran do that to Israel and still exist. Israel is not under pressure. But Iran is. Iran need to revenge the death of his General, unfortunately they are not able to do much.
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by subcbouy: 5:30pm On Apr 19
Mumu man as usual!
Israel has smoked Iranian generals, and doesn't want another civilian casualties. However where was this mumu when Hamas and their cronies were jubilating.
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19
God.......maybe its because of your aviation matters
Keep making yourself irrelevant through confused cases
I trust naija youths
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by luluman: 5:55pm On Apr 19
God1000:

Your concer is in the first paragraph now. Don't try to seem otherwise.
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Kingzmate(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19
ISREAL NA UR PAPA MATE

JUST DEY PLAY cool
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by nurusystem(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19
Herdsmen:
1% intelligence..

Iran send over 300.. missiles .

Israel send THREE MICRO QUADCOPTER .. that can’t even do what Iranian one missile would have done..

If Na me.. I will brace up for the main event.. because this one no reach snacks.. talk more of desert.

99% ruggedity Na waste eh

Israel is coming .. Iran must prepare .. to die or live.. hell on earth is closer to them.

Observation is the zenith .. Iran go soon use hand the catch real thing when it begins

For surely it will rain
Even isreal no say Iran no be their mate,if not for Jordan, Saudi, USA and UK those drone could have finish the anointed evils

1 Like

Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by nurusystem(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19
Even isreal no say Iran no be their mate,if not for Jordan, Saudi, USA and UK those drone could have finish the anointed evils
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Sammy5413(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19
Naira20:
Unfortunately, FFK is irrelevant.
so unfortunate
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Glassysea(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19
Mugu
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by CursedOsuPigs: 6:28pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:

Kikikikiki😂

Because he said the truth about your darling mosquito Israel 😂🤣🤣
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by Glassysea(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19
Hungry man don ran away from Tinubu no appointment for him idleness,now he is looking for embassy job with Iran
Re: Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran by SenatePresdo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19
favor914:
Just like yourself.

He's more relevant than FFK.

FFK is a mere begger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 27th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.