Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Best Country To Migrate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Migrate (413 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Country To Migrate by NEBOcv: 12:13pm On Apr 19
Good day all,
Please my fellow brothers and sisters outside
Can anyone recommend the best country one can work freely, with low cost of living, high payment and job opportunities.

I want to make my plans now before I finish my university.
Re: Best Country To Migrate by Onyeka90210(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19
Gambia
Re: Best Country To Migrate by ednut1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19
No such country exists
Re: Best Country To Migrate by lastkingsman: 6:33am On Apr 20
NEBOcv:
Good day all,
Please my fellow brothers and sisters outside
Can anyone recommend the best country one can work freely, with low cost of living, high payment and job opportunities.

I want to make my plans now before I finish my university.

Australia. If you are young with high IELTS score, target their PR system via "Fitter General" occupation.

Good luck
Re: Best Country To Migrate by Gerrard59(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20
lastkingsman:

Australia. If you are young with high IELTS score, target their PR system via "Fitter General" occupation.

Good luck

Sydney and Melbourne have high house prices. As Ednut stated, no such country exists. The moment a country/city/region has so much job opportunities with high salaries, the cost of living would be high. It is automatic. No be only OP like better thing. Then, if such a place is English-speaking and safe, forget it; the cost of living would be very high. Singapore and Dubai are good examples.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Migrate by lastkingsman: 3:02pm On Apr 20
Gerrard59:

Sydney and Melbourne have high house prices. As Ednut stated, no such country exists. The moment a country/city/region has so much job opportunities with high salaries, the cost of living would be high. It is automatic. No be only OP like better thing. Then, if such a place is English-speaking and safe, forget it; the cost of living would be very high. Singapore and Dubai are good examples.

Leave Ednut, Canada don tire am grin
Re: Best Country To Migrate by ednut1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20
lastkingsman:

Good luck
person wey never graduate. With no work experience. How will he qualify for Australia pr. πŸ™ƒ
Re: Best Country To Migrate by lastkingsman: 4:29pm On Apr 20
ednut1:
person wey never graduate. With no work experience. How will he qualify for Australia pr. πŸ™ƒ

Industrial training na work experience na. He should use from now till graduation and get high ielts scores
Re: Best Country To Migrate by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20
lastkingsman:

Industrial training na work experience na. He should use from now till graduation and get high ielts scores
industrial training is work experience? I hear.

He or she has to use his NYSC to strategize options like-
Scholarship to USA, how to get work experience in in demand fields, study visa if money dey etc
Re: Best Country To Migrate by lastkingsman: 4:49pm On Apr 20
ednut1:
industrial training is work experience? I hear.

He or she has to use his NYSC to strategize options like-
Scholarship to USA, how to get work experience in in demand fields, study visa if money dey etc

Good. He should start early sha and target high skills income in either US or Australia. That's the way to achieve his dreams. If the average income is around $45,000 in these countries, imagine earning $100,000+. It's possible with high skills employment

(1) (Reply)

Solo Travelers: How To Pack Light / Anyone Staying In Kano / I Need A Book Catalogue On Car Drive Belts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.