Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (75581 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
Amputate him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2012
Give him a Spartan kick in his sagging balls.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by emofine2(f): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2012
Eat popcorn whilst watching Xionez and J12 duke it out grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2012
Slap
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by emofine2(f): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2012
Stand back and watch the psychopath continue slapping the madame tussauds wax impression of me whilst I quietly dial the number for the local mental asylum tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jamace(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
Compare notes on our beliefs.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Chimezie198(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Emo fine babe, hw nau? wink

@OP: Pray to God for my nl homies: emofine girl, Yorisb, Goldieluks, mygoldie, hisgoldie, hergoldie, theirgoldie, Jamce, iyatrustee, xionez etc..

God bless y'all IJN. . . . Amen!

Goodbye.

I' ll be back again to carry out a counter/bloodless coup dat would depose " Sexkillz Gaddafi " outta power.

Watchout for d RETURN OF CHIMEZIE198. *thunder strikes >> pa ra ra ra pa*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lol @Goldieluks, mygoldie, hisgoldie, hergoldie, theirgoldie

@Topic

Chop knuckles....
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by emofine2(f): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
@OP Kick him/her/it out the room then run to embrace Chimezie and reply...I dey oooo grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Yorisb: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: Chimezie198(m), emöfine2(f) and 1 guest(s)

Need I say more? Sort urselves out already!

**Slams the 6ft laminated door to the extent that it hurts, erm.....**
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Chimezie198(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
*singing* emo emo emo emofine gurl. *clears throat*

@op: ignore him n embrace emofine chick tight. Me miss u o!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by emofine2(f): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
@OP Ask him how he's been...
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Chimezie198(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Reply her: wow am good. Hw about u?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by emofine2(f): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Odinma tongue

@OP Have a catch up with him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Chimezie198(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lolz kedu maka ndi enyi gi ha? Bin PM u somedays ago. U got dat?

@op *smiles* I like d ketchup. Ask her for some more. Pls?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by emofine2(f): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chimezie198: Lolz kedu maka ndi enyi gi ha?

*blinks* in English? tongue

Bin PM u sometime ago. U got dat?

Sorry o but no be my fault...my own PM seems to be faulty I don't see any of the emails in my inbox embarassed

@OP *whispers* ask him if he don't mind dropping me his email here for a sec...
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Chimezie198(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lolz how are ya frndz?

@op *whisper back* menyor92@ovi.com - this is my public id. When u'd sent ya mail, i will reply u with my private yahoo mail dat strts with my nl username. Ok?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by emofine2(f): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
@OP Reply: They're all fine...including Chimezie tongue

jamace: Compare notes on our beliefs.

You know I'd actually would very much enjoy such a discourse smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Chimezie198(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Go Shower
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2012
Remove his teeth
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Chimezie198(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2012
Put him in a ghana must go bag n use him in exchange for a bull dog.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2012
Cut off his fingers
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
Tie him up and take him into the guard room.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
Karate-kick him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2012
Shave her head and left eyebrow
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
Smack and Soccer-punch him. angry angry angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2012
Shave her pubic hair
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Chimezie198(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
Me no want wahala o! Lie under my bed, sleep jeh jeh!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
tell him that his rent is due. That should give him something to dream about. grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
Buy him a tootbrush and a toothpaste
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jamace(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
I will just issue him 12 strokes of the cane on his bumbum. grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Goldieluks: 3:37am On Jul 13, 2012
Chimezie198: Emo fine babe, hw nau? wink

@OP: Pray to God for my nl homies: emofine girl, Yorisb, Goldieluks, mygoldie, hisgoldie, hergoldie, theirgoldie, Jamce, iyatrustee, xionez etc..

God bless y'all IJN. . . . Amen!

Goodbye.

I' ll be back again to carry out a counter/bloodless coup dat would depose " Sexkillz Gaddafi " outta power.

Watchout for d RETURN OF CHIMEZIE198. *thunder strikes >> pa ra ra ra pa*

Hehehehehe see enough names.
cheesy cheesy
Yorisb: Lol @Goldieluks, mygoldie, hisgoldie, hergoldie, theirgoldie

@Topic

Chop knuckles....

#battling eyelashes#
angry

@post konk his teeth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.