Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! (2688 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving / 150 Drowned, Others Shot Dead While Running ‪from ‎boko Haram‬ In Yobe / Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! by Mamajama(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
Big B1:

I'm absolutely against corruption under any circumstances

BIGB1 who are you fooling? how can you be against corruption when you are part and parcel of corruption and liberation in Nigeria. if Odilli is found stealing he should be sought and prosecuted at all means. Kudos to EFCC
Re: Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! by chidichris(m): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2007
Bleep efcc.
mamajama, i find it difficult to understand why efcc preffer to start this war from govs when we have federal thieves who are our major problems.
if obj could seek a court order stopping him from been a witness on the petitions against his conduct of april polls, why won't the govs?
like the president like the govs.
abacha's death made him an escape goat in the obj's administration hence he was decleared the only corrupt past leader of nigeria while the likes of buhari and ibb are all saints.
alams, among other govs paid the price in the govs kigdom but these guys, kalu and co know what obj knows and i am here to assure you that if kalu could resist obj as a president, i bet you he can withstand him and 1 million of his ribadus.
it is all games, no war on corruptions. how many oil wells have been returned to abia state by yar adua, all those wells were taken to frustate kalu's admin.
we know the truth and we must embrace the truth to excell. selected justice is the name of this game otherwise each an everyone of us can convict the likes of tony annenih, bode george, andy uba, adedibu and chris uba yet these men are the champions of the war on corruption.
among the past govs, we all can only stand for duke in his tinapa project and non of us here can stand for another gov even goodluck and his boss (yar adua) yet we made them president against all odds.
the govs shld team up against ribadu and obj, let the leader lead by example. let him start from obj and his friends and nigerians will definitely be ready to que behind him in this war as we have suuffered enough.
we are waiting for the war to cacth on etteh but what is the possiblity when she is an anointed daughter of the most high?
imagine adedibu calling on yar adua to stop the probe on etteh and solve the problem like obj. what massage does this conveye to nigerians? yes obj did same in the case against adenuga and efcc, andy uba and money laundary, chris uba and the anambra gov, adedibu on countless occassions including illegal possesssion of inec machines, what more can this war on corruption teach nigerians?
Re: Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! by BigB11(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2007
FYI: This same Odili paid for Muyiwa's wedding (OBJ's son).

I love this game, may God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! by saintchux(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2007
Big B1:

FYI: This same Odili paid for Muyiwa's wedding (OBJ's son).

I love this game, may God bless Nigeria.

Chei

finger crossed
Re: Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! by presido1: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
Bitting around the bush. From head to toe is corrupt.
make them wait when i become pres i go chop that oil well dry.
may God help us not efcc, not yaradua or even the ex thiefs(obj and Ibb Included).
Re: Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! by question(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2007
This is a startling revelation that Sir Peter Odili, a one time nationally acclaimed golden governor of one of the richest states in Nigeria will go to court seeking to restrain investigation of his 8 years of stewardship and the public is watching and listening to legal jargon. One of the many things that I will consider him for being golden is to freely elect to be investigated, then he will come out a refined GOLD.
Re: Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! by question(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
Thank God he has a case to answer.I thought he was among the untouchables.After him,EFCC,please investigate Obj.Do not wait till you get petition from Nigerians.Obj\'s life style is extravagant.where did he get these funds that he flaunts around when the salary of a sitting president for 10 years is not up to 50 million naira.The day you investigate this man,it will be our happiest day.He has built a castles in the air with our money.
Re: Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! by question(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2007
any lawyer that pretend to use the law in a negative way to protect someone that used our tax money for his selfish interest is not worthy to be a lawer or jugde, odili must reep his handwork on earth because they contributed to increase in millitancy in niger delta
Re: Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! by question(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2007
Just as James Hadley Chase entitled his book "the guilty are afraid". There is nothing to fear in an investigation if your hands are clean.The golden governor should let EFCC conclude their job if he is so sure they will not find anything.He should not attempt to purchase immunity from the courts because the one granted by the constitution has expired.
Re: Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! by question(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2007
It is sad and nauseating to hear that our courts will entertain a case like this. This situation is tantamount to a case of a murderer running to the court to not only seek an injunction to stop his being investigated and prosecuted but to also claim damages from the investigating body for the trauma he went through. It is arrant nonsense and a great desecration of the temple of justice. Odili should realize that his time is up. If he is clean as he claims, he should let the law take its cause and stop this unnecessary acrobatics. I thought he was smarter.
Odili's GUILTY Conscience will not allow him to sleep with his two eyes closed,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isaac Adaka Boro & Niger Delta Militancy / Nigeria Has Persecuted The Yoruba / Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.