Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead (35735 Views)

Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering / Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by 43Ronin: 6:17pm On Apr 19
Send pastor Chris to that place immediately
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by princedukee(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19
Too bad
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by philexcel(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19
Rip to the dead.

Check that story well.

5 dead

3 staff of the depot
Truck driver and conductor.

No dead among the members. It is well

Rip to the dead 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Sapasenator: 6:37pm On Apr 19
UKbased:
Hope Mr. Righteousness2 is fine

Righteousness is fine.

He is lucky to be wearing a Chosen Apron underwear during the crash.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by ufotunang: 6:37pm On Apr 19
UDOKABESTLUV:
What Really Caused This Terrible Accident Na?
..over taking speeding o over speeding and lack of patient
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by ufotunang: 6:39pm On Apr 19
Drivers should have patient while driving... over speeding is the main cause of majority of road accidents
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Beautifulday: 6:41pm On Apr 19
illicit:

Them no wear their vest ni?

No chosen member died. The testimony go long

1 Like

Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by NaijaPrince18: 7:03pm On Apr 19
See how black they are. Then they come online and tell us they are light skinned grin black niggas
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Pat081: 7:11pm On Apr 19
What happen to the vest that can not save them
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by venabili: 7:27pm On Apr 19
Tizmamoney:
To the dead, nothing except the good have to be said

De mortu nil nisi bonum
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by kmaster007: 7:42pm On Apr 19
Speed and patient
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by femi4: 7:58pm On Apr 19
tunjijones:
Didn't they wear their vest?

I hear say na the church whey righteousness dey go be that. Abeg make someone check on him to be sure he is fine.
Don't mind Righteousness2 and his gullible members
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by oluwaseyi0: 8:03pm On Apr 19
LilMissFavvy:
Why did the bus driver try to overtake the Tipper? Same driver is alive, while many people died. Imagine how the carelessness of one driver ruined many lives? Life imprisonment for him.

What Jesus cannot do does not exist

He knows the god of chosen will save him no matter what, and he was right
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Emdebby2: 8:10pm On Apr 19
So sad! Careless driving and over speeding.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by justdream(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19
18 people were eventially pulled out dead actually. Passed there few hours ago. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Nteogwuija(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19
Ezini:

While on Earth
Jesus Christ is the Resurrection and the life

Physical death is only but a window to the eternal life,

Life in the spirit
Life unending

You have no proof to any life after death, do u? You had no life before u were born. So y do you think you'd have a life after death?
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Nteogwuija(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19
The people who died were sinners, the ones who were saved are the righteous. It's the playbook.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Ara21(f): 8:38pm On Apr 19
diamond68:
Hmmm God is angry with Igbo people

Sometimes I wonder how so of you people position your head while typing

Now that God is angry with Igbo people hope he is happy with your tribe

1 Like

Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Everlastingson: 8:58pm On Apr 19
oluwaseyi0:
Peace to the dead

At the end of it all, religion offers you nothing tangible

There is nothing that can happen to a Muslim that can't happen to a Christian, nothing that can happen to a Christian that can't happen to an atheist

The comparative advantage religion promise you is just a mere illusion

Now watch as past righteousness2 people will start giving testimonies that due to their own driver stupidity others died but they didn't die

You're just a mere mortal. If I ask you where you come from and where you're going you can't explain. How you came to this world you can't explain coz you don't know.How did this orderly world, times and seasons, came about you can't explain. How do plants like mango, cashew, oranges, pear, etc know their season( for they only produce during their seasons), you can't tell. But you're here thinking you know when you know nothing. There is a God that created you. If you fail to live for Him by accepting His Son Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour you shall surely perish.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Everlastingson: 9:04pm On Apr 19
Raskimonojendor:
This church ehn. It's like a cult.
May their souls rip.

Because they preach to you to stop wickedness. The devil has blinded your eyes from seeing the danger you're in while living in sin. For your info, and whether you believe it or not YOU must stand before God at the end of your life to give account to Him. Now is opportunity to get born again before it becomes too late. All sinners will go to hell.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by oluwaseyi0: 9:06pm On Apr 19
Everlastingson:

You're just a mere mortal. If I ask you where you come from and where you're going you can't explain. How you came to this world you can't explain coz you don't know.How did this orderly world, times and seasons, came about you can't explain. How does plants like mango, cashew, oranges, pear, etc know their season( for they only produce during their seasons), you can't tell. But you're here thinking you know when you know nothing. There is a God that created you. If you fail to live for Him by accepting His Son Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour you shall surely perish.

grin grin grin

What about accepting his daughter
It he got none grin grin grin
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Everlastingson: 9:10pm On Apr 19
Basiljoe:
The Christian god is deaf and dumb as usual. Rip to the gullible followers.

All gods are fictions.

You still have the opportunity to escape for your life by embracing Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. He died for you. Don't follow the Devil to hell. If God is fiction then what are you? Jesus Christ is calling you. Receive Him now before it becomes too late for you.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Everlastingson: 9:23pm On Apr 19
Omoawoke:

This may be cold and sadistic but people need to learn.
Later they begin to say people who did not believe in their own version of god died mysteriously. For instance, they will say the captain said God can’t sink titanic and it sunk. They are mocking others but want empathy

You need Christ. Give your life to Him now. Tomorrow maybe too late. If you have real faith in God He will manifest Himself to you and you will see that God can do all things. The Jews also felt that Jesus was mocking them in His days. That's one reason they hated Him the same way you now hate the Chosen. When Christ is in you you don't hate.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Everlastingson: 9:26pm On Apr 19
oluwaseyi0:

Dey play

You tell people to give their life to Jesus so they can live a good life, you promised them securities, good economies etc, when they escaped terrible things you tell them to give testimony

But as soon as you see that all you promised them on earth is fake and dead on arrival, you start telling them to forget the earthly promise and focus on the promise of after death

Ordinary simple promises that we can verify are been failed yet only a fool will believe in the one they can't see

What is now the essence of prayer if Christians ain't safe on the road

These statements form your opinion because you don't know God. When you come to Him you'll understand His ways. The time to get born again is NOW. Tomorrow maybe too late.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Everlastingson: 9:35pm On Apr 19
MrPRevailer:

Even Paul the apostle seemed invisible to his countless enemies until his appointed day to die which he said he is now ready.

Our apron is indeed highly anointed. And God has made Chosen People powerful against armedrobbers, ritualists, accidents and other dangers.

Also, it was 3 Coca-cola staff members, tipper driver and his conductor that died.
No Chosen Member died.

Righteousness2 over

We're not here to offer any defense against people who are trying to mock our God. Even though no Chosen member died ( according to the report) we don't need to highlight that fact. It's still a terrible day that lives were lost. After all those who are mocking read the news, I guess. Don't forget that our Master Jesus Himself died a shameful death and was mocked. We trust God to protect us always but even a child of God can be involved in an accident. It's an attack of the enemy and God allows it to happen some times.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by PotatoSalad(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Rip to the dead.......

Make I no talk pass like that before people go begin say I be atheist or anti-christ...

Please someone should kindly check up on Righteousness2 angry
He said the British king would be cured of cancer if they bring him to their crusade.
The god of chosen should equally raise these ones from the dead.
People seem not to think about blowback of holding their church as supreme esp where it's the most illogical. They make crazy statements that would end up turning their church to subject of ridicule.
You'll never see the dude on this thread.
They know what they're doing
Sad for the ones who lost their lives, Unfortunately.
RIP
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by PotatoSalad(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19
Everlastingson:

Because they preach to you to stop wickedness. The devil has blinded your eyes from seeing the danger you're in while living in sin. For your info, and whether you believe it or not YOU must stand before God at the end of your life to give account to Him. Now is opportunity to get born again before it becomes too late. All sinners will go to hell.
No, they don't.
I have a distant relative who's now become a shadow of herself after years of brainwashing by the lord's chosen church.
She doesn't even have good relationship with anyone cos everybody else is evil. Left her sick husband cos of "attacks" from people around them. Poor man died due to negligence and she still came back to say they used "attack" to kill him.
I used to think it was just her but I know some of lord's chosen people and they're all the same.
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Rip to the dead.......

Make I no talk pass like that before people go begin say I be atheist or anti-christ...

Please someone should kindly check up on Righteousness2 angry
grin
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19
Pharaoh4rin:
Tipper should be banned nationwide from prying motorways by daytime. It has killed countless people including Okada, Keke, schoolchildren, travelers, etc. I hate tippers because it killed my friend.
anytime soon I see tipper the kind of space and distance I'll give it ehn.
It gives me PTSD

1 Like

Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19
Musauzor:
Misinformation. The Lord's Chosen luxury bus (and not Coaster bus) hit a tipper from the rear and lost control. As a result, the luxury bus crashed onto Coca Cola staff members who where waiting for their staff bus and not what was reported that the bus crashed onto a Coca Cola depot. There's no Coca Cola depot within that vicinity.
thanks for the information
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19
MrPRevailer:

Even Paul the apostle seemed invisible to his countless enemies until his appointed day to die which he said he is now ready.

Our apron is indeed highly anointed. And God has made Chosen People powerful against armedrobbers, ritualists, accidents and other dangers.

Also, it was 3 Coca-cola staff members, tipper driver and his conductor that died.
No Chosen Member died.

Righteousness2 over
you're a very dumb and foolish Christian..
I don't know why any chosen member I meet alwaysawinner behave like a brain dead individual.
You no get sense walai na God go punish you with this kind nonsense wey you type
Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by Franking: 11:04pm On Apr 19
It was a luxury bus. The gridlock this morning on that road wasn't funny. People will be running up and down over religion and God that can't save them. Rest in peace to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naija In Belarus / Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos / Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.