Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner (18743 Views)

Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK / Protesters Delayed Governor Yahaya Bello From Meeting Buhari In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner by GenFunction: 12:19am On Apr 20
What then did he do? Ehn Mr commissioner
Re: Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner by MEGAWATCH: 5:32am On Apr 20
kennyz247:
Yahya Bello eye go soon clear .

See how claimed to be lion of Kogi state running and hiding like small pikin rat/mouse running from a sleeping cat..

And Ganduje who we see his video stuffing dollars into his pockets will be left alone abi?

That's how Nigeria will bounce back shebi?

Even God will be ashamed of most of you here.
Re: Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner by kennyz247(m): 6:29am On Apr 20
MEGAWATCH:

And Ganduje who we see his video stuffing dollars into his pockets will be left alone abi?

That's how Nigeria will bounce back shebi?

Even God will be ashamed of most of you here.

Level pass level, that's Nigeria for you,not my call,all I know is that lion of Kogi state is on the run,shikena
Re: Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner by MEGAWATCH: 6:47am On Apr 20
kennyz247:

Level pass level, that's Nigeria for you,not my call,all I know is that lion of Kogi state is on the run,shikena

Chai!
Re: Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner by justjasper(m): 6:51am On Apr 20
Confirmedzombie:

Arrest him for tolling the truth. Why can't EFCC obey court order.

EFCC must first vacated the court order before effective any arrest.

EFCC is lawlessness organisation and must be scraps.

EFCC is not Woking the war on coluption.

Bello can't not be arrest by anyone
Look at this one legbegbe... the ex gov hiding knows better. But social media rat like you thinks otherwise.
Re: Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner by KillahPriest: 7:09am On Apr 20
Itiskdg121:
The devil is their 2nd in command
I don't doubt you my brother

1 Like

Re: Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner by Arisenews2: 8:30am On Apr 20
He did. Watch here
Full Details of How Governor Ododo Assisted Yahaya Bello in Escaping from the EFCC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdpStwWpf2o
Re: Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner by Exceed15: 8:30am On Apr 20
Hahahaha indirectly dissociating himself from Yaya Bello.. confused and useless party
Re: Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner by Roy1918(m): 11:10am On Apr 20
Their was no evidence that GYB was in his Abuja resident
And their was still no evidence that the incumbent govt help him escape EFCC. This are facts

Now
Some clown here saying the commissioner should be arrested
On what basis's please?

NUHU and FEMI
Keep the game one
2031 is still a long way to go
We all watching and learning
El-rufai
Ganduje
Yahaya Bello

Who will they try to scheme out next?
Re: Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner by Testimony1988(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21
They are birds of the same feather.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election / Matthew Dike Dumps APC For PDP / Photos: Derailed Train Removed, Repairs Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.