Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya (27532 Views)

Tunde Onakoya Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Chess Marathon / Tani Adewumi: 11-Year-Old Chess Master Trounces 26-Year-Old Challenger / 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya by AkinPhysicist: 11:31pm On Apr 19
Without Yorubas Nigeria will just be like Chad Republic.
Re: Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya by Reloadedisraelp: 12:20am On Apr 20
RushManni:
Goodluck to him

But is it that he's winning everyone or he's playing by himself

I don't thiy his playing real professional chess players..... Going 22hrs without been defeat.... Is not a timing chess I guess

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya by LajaLaba: 12:50am On Apr 20
CrossRhodes:

Inside my empty head
No wonder undecided
Re: Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya by LajaLaba: 12:51am On Apr 20
ZUKKYY:
E liv rent free on your head.
Go school you no gree undecided
Re: Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya by LajaLaba: 12:55am On Apr 20
ZUKKYY:
E liv rent free in my head can't think straight ever again
You are sick,you seriously need a Doc
Re: Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya by manitoba(m): 2:49am On Apr 20
We made it. Congrats to Tunde Onakoya and his Team.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:58am On Apr 20
JASONjnr:
He's deserving of this award....

Sometimes, you might be the creator, but the operator might be the master of your creation.

Just as Christianity wants us to believe that satan controls God's creation... Making people to do things aga8the will of their creator.
Ermm.... No Christianity doesn't say that Satan controls God's creation or makes them do things against the will of God. It is INEQUITY that makes man to sin, Satan stands as the accuser. He accuses you of sinning.
Re: Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya by BALLOSKI: 6:20am On Apr 20
DuBLINGreenb:
GWR is no longer what it used to be but all the SA congrats bro well done.

Nigerians don abuse am. The good thing is, this one is not cooking and he chose an international stage to do it.
Re: Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya by Menclothing1: 6:48am On Apr 20
Master of the game

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Most Talented Team I’ve Ever Coached – Peseiro / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title / Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.