Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police (527 Views)

Imo Security: Police Command Arrests Man Over Burning Of Imo Station . / Xmas: Air Force Chief Holds Feast For Officers Fighting Boko Haram / Another Good News As Buhari Increase Police Salary And Rent Subsidy For Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by treesun: 8:36pm On Apr 19
The Police Community Relations Committee (PCRC) said Nigerians’ hatred for officers is affecting security in the country.

The National Chairman of the Police Community Relations Committee (PCRC), Mogaji Olaniyan stated this while addressing newsmen during the 40th celebration ceremony of the Committee held in Abeokuta, the state capital.

He described the narrative as alarming, pointing out that the hatred remains part of the factors affecting the country’s security.

Olaniyan, who condemned the widespread hatred, said the PCRC is fostering a permanent relationship between members of the community and the police in order to end the ugly narrative.

He emphasized that this deep-seated resentment must be addressed to cultivate a healthy relationship between the people and the police, ultimately enhancing security across the nation.

Olaniyan said “We are calling that people should love the Nigeria Police, this is what they lack right from childhood we have created enmity between our children and the Nigeria Police.

“This hatred starts from our home. For instance if parents want to scold their children they will say ‘I will call the police for you. This is why our children grow up with hatred for the police and that is why we are trying to stop this narrative.”

Olaniyan, however, called for an urgent need to address what he called widespread hatred towards the officers of the Nigeria Police.

The State Chairman of the Committee, Samson Kunle Popoola stated that the security of Ogun state remains paramount to the PCRC, hence, its cordial relationship with the police.

He affirmed that Ogun state remains the most peaceful and safe state in Nigeria, calling for more cooperation between the residents and the police to keep the record intact.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/nigerians-hatred-for-officers-affecting-security-police/
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:37pm On Apr 19
grin

Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by AqualinaXYZ: 8:39pm On Apr 19
So that means our hatred deh even affect our enemies

That means we go dey put more fire

Because I don’t understand how Nigeria security agencies will leave the politicians that have stolen our future only to be going after Bob risky

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by AqualinaXYZ: 8:39pm On Apr 19
lipsrsealed cool
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Khallicopyro: 8:40pm On Apr 19
How can I love a policeman that is constantly harassing me because he thinks I'm a yahoo boy and therefore I must pay tithe to him everytime I use the government roads. The other day my friend was shot because he refused to pay 300k when policemen saw 3m in his car. They wanted to frame him for armed robbery if not for the video call he was making while at the check point. How can I love such people when I'm not Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Racoon(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19
Hear talk. With all the injustice and criminality being perpetuated by the Nigerian police against the citizens. Corrupt incompetent mofos.
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Oduduwapigs: 8:46pm On Apr 19
Terrorists

See the face of the SUPA cop used

Zoooooo
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by DeeNet1: 8:47pm On Apr 19
Is police your friend?
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Drbush: 9:03pm On Apr 19
Dey play
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by jmoore(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19
Nigerian police is insecurity.

So the hate is well directed.

Until you stop recruiting criminals into police, nothing will change about the perception.
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19
Olaniyan said “We are calling that people should love the Nigeria Police, this is what they lack right from childhood we have created enmity between our children and the Nigeria Police.

Why I go love someone wey no love me?
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Babaken(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19
Expect More if you guys don't change.
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by buharibanjo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19
Work diligently & effectively, citizens' love will come naturally. simple logic
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by IamANigerianMan: 9:39pm On Apr 19
Babaken:
Expect More if you guys don't change.
People that talk nonsense like are in the grave today, killed by the arm robber they love, I know a woman in my compound who said she better meet arm robber than meeting police, it is not up to 3 month she said this, she was coming from plateau, Jos , she was killed by the same arm robber she prefer to meet.. I pray these people you love (Arm robber) will not finish your life for you... Police remain police, your hatred change nothing.
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by jmoore(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19
IamANigerianMan:

People that talk nonsense like are in the grave today, killed by the arm robber they love, I know a woman in my compound who said she better meet arm robber than meeting police, it is not up to 3 month she said this, she was coming from plateau, Jos , she was killed by the same arm robber she prefer to meet.. I pray these people you love (Arm robber) will not finish your life for you... Police remain police, your hatred change nothing.
Bla bla bla.

9ja Police dey kill innocent people too.

Stop fabricating nonsense stories.

Many police men have been involved in armed robbery.
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by IamANigerianMan: 9:48pm On Apr 19
jmoore:

Bla bla bla.

Nigeria police kill arm robber, yahoo boy, Boko Haram like you... a clear conscience don't have anything to fear, if your hands are clear you don't have problem with Nigeria police, criminal of your type are the one afraid of police
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by socialmediaman: 9:50pm On Apr 19
It’s like Tinubu supporters saying Tinubu is failing because of OBIdients lol

GEJ succeeded on many fronts with hatred from Tinubu supporters

You’re responsible for your failures! You have all the luxury of special advisers and everyone who can deliver, if you decide to hire politicians instead of technocrats, don’t blame it on anyone

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Urheadmaster(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19
So you mean that EFCC are the security officers.

What of the police officers that provide security for our Nigeria politicians to keep on stealing public funds meants for projects?

Each an every year, the same story tongue

AqualinaXYZ:
So that means our hatred deh even affect our enemies

That means we go dey put more fire

Because I don’t understand how Nigeria security agencies will leave the politicians that have stolen our future only to be going after Bob risky
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by jmoore(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19
IamANigerianMan:

Nigeria police kill arm robber, yahoo boy, Boko Haram like you... a clear conscience don't have anything to fear, if your hands are clear you don't have problem with Nigeria police, criminal of your type are the one afraid of police
Tell that to many innocent people that have been killed by the useless 9ja police.
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by IamANigerianMan: 10:18pm On Apr 19
jmoore:

Tell that to many innocent people that have been killed by the useless 9ja police.

Tell us yahoo boy, the number of girls you have used for ritual, your ranting on Nairaland would never stop police dealing with yahoo boys like you
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by jmoore(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19
IamANigerianMan:

Tell us yahoo boy, the number of girls you have used for ritual, your ranting on Nairaland would never stop police dealing with yahoo boys like you

Go and ask your favorite tailor yahoo police Abba Kyari, how many rituals he did to render the brains of his supporters useless.

Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Babaken(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19
IamANigerianMan:

I know you are one of them if you guys don't change and do the right the disrespect will keep coming if your brain is working you will ask what will prompt the woman say such thing.
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Babaken(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19
jmoore:

Bla bla bla.

Don't mind him just give them uniform they start acting like gods
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Runaway: 10:53pm On Apr 19
It a decade long hatred. You started what you can't finish. How do you expect Nigerians to like what is causing the. Pain? You want to tell me you don't know how your men treat Nigerians?
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:11am On Apr 20
IamANigerianMan:

So, as a useless police officer, when you catch a yahoo boy, you kill him instead of arresting and taking him to court?

Can you see one of the reasons you're so much hated?

You guys are so unprofessional, arrogant, crude, and criminally minded.
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by IamANigerianMan: 3:52am On Apr 20
ChybuzzDD:

So, as a useless police officer, when you catch a yahoo boy, you kill him instead of arresting and taking him to court?

Can you see one of the reasons you're so much hated?

You guys are so unprofessional, arrogant, crude, and criminally minded.
Arrain you in court so that you bribe your ways out, you deserve to die because you killed to make that your useless money, your useless ranting on nairaland cannot stop police from dealing with untrained idiot like you.
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by IamANigerianMan: 4:02am On Apr 20
Babaken:
I know you are one of them if you guys don't change and do the right the disrespect will keep coming if your brain is working you will ask what will prompt the woman say such thing.
Mumu, who needs arm robbers respect, we know you, 99% of Nigerians commit one crime or the other, yahoo yahoo(internet fraud) , stealing, arm robbery, ritual, bribe, traffic violation , bandit, Boko Haram, killing, torture all manners of crime, who is waiting for criminal respect, if you are not a thief or part of the above crime you have nothing to fear, it is only in Nigeria I hear of one chance, we shall deal with your Modda fucker , no amount of internet compaign can stop it.
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by IamANigerianMan: 4:06am On Apr 20
jmoore:

Go and ask your favorite tailor yahoo police Abba Kyari, how many rituals he did to render the brains of his supporters useless.

Show me father picture, he is kiriki prison, criminal like you have taken over internet, that cannot stop police to do their work....
Re: Nigerians’ Hatred For Officers Affecting Security — Police by Amumaigwe: 6:05am On Apr 20
IamANigerianMan:

Show me father picture, he is kiriki prison, criminal like you have taken over internet, that cannot stop police to do their work....

A billion of you cannot successfully launder Nigeria Police stinking image. So go find another job

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Vp For President Jonathan. / Say No To Ibb Presidency / Govt Immortalises Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.