Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| (3829 Views)

Port Harcourt Lockdown: Wike Deploys The Military- PICTURES / Nigerian Military To Receive Immediate Arms Procurement, Presidency Orders / Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Hafeez5000: 10:49pm On Apr 19
I'm developing a missile to sell to Nigerian military but people are advising to stop because the missile will be used to kill people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by helinues: 10:50pm On Apr 19
You better take it far away from your son Junior..

That boy eh

cheesy

22 Likes

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Okwyjesus(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19
Before Missiles na for rat?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Hafeez5000: 10:51pm On Apr 19
helinues:
You better take it far away from your son Junior..

That boy eh

cheesy

I don't understand you
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by spagettiluv: 10:52pm On Apr 19
You wey no fit create ordinary balloon

1 Like

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by thesicilian: 10:52pm On Apr 19
Sell it to lekki girls instead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by helinues: 10:54pm On Apr 19
Hafeez5000:

I don't understand you

No be like Junior in Twyse series the Junior we dey talk about?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Hafeez5000: 10:54pm On Apr 19
Okwyjesus:

They say it can be miss used to kill innocent people not terrorist or for war to defend Nigeria
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Peakdesign23(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19
Sell it to your village people
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Hafeez5000: 10:55pm On Apr 19
spagettiluv:
You wey no fit create ordinary balloon

Don't be quick to judge.You don't know me or what am capable of doing

2 Likes

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Hafeez5000: 10:55pm On Apr 19
Peakdesign23:
Sell it to your village people

Lol alright then hope de go buy grin
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Hafeez5000: 10:56pm On Apr 19
thesicilian:

Lol cheesy
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by KingKO22: 11:00pm On Apr 19
Build one for IPOBidients
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by helinues: 11:06pm On Apr 19
Hafeez5000:

I don't understand you

So for your mind, missile na fertilizer wey dem dey use plant crops bah?

You aren't even inspired to produce something that would be beneficiary to the masses but instead something to cause pains and deaths.

Clap for yourself

10 Likes

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Jostoman: 11:18pm On Apr 19
Lindlady:
What do you do for a living? You are always here.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Goldsplash(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19
Hafeez5000:
I'm developing a missile to sell to Nigerian military but people are advising to stop because the missile will be used to kill people
If you are not joking, I will advise you to persevere. It's your kind that we need to make Nigeria great. Never mind those who don't believe in your ability.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by muyico(m): 11:48pm On Apr 19
How much? I wanna buy it??
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by buharibanjo(m): 11:55pm On Apr 19
Weldon. Nice one
No be say u no try o but...
The insecurity in Nigeria just needs honest and intelligent military combating.
If it's for threat, me n u know say we never reach tha level

U for de develop better thing Wei get immerse benefit for citizens
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Tunde835(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19
Contractor don land.
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by GenSpecifics: 11:58pm On Apr 19
Hafeez5000:

You are a sick idiot

Stop smoking Colos and meth
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Emmabyte: 1:39am On Apr 20
What is your name
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by UrPapa: 1:46am On Apr 20
Make we sha know Wetin we go Dey post online

2 Likes

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by NothingDoMe: 2:45am On Apr 20
UrPapa:
Make we sha know Wetin we go Dey post online
Exactly. I nor wan hear justice for Hafeez.

1 Like

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by AcadaWriter: 6:12am On Apr 20
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by BigDawsNet: 6:59am On Apr 20
Hafeez5000:

Are you a Web developer or Nuclear physicists.. because no one is understanding your model here... anyway... can you come to the nearest DSS office... the boys want to quickly show you something

4 Likes

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by 1000Capacity: 8:45am On Apr 20
thesicilian:

Anything is a Love Machine if you are bold enough grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Verbtips(m): 8:49am On Apr 20
Goldsplash:
If you are not joking, I will advise you to persevere. It's your kind that we need to make Nigeria great. Never mind those who don't believe in your ability.
no be cod Missile be dat
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Whalis: 8:54am On Apr 20
You don't joke with security information. If you have such idea you need to approach the military for permission and collaboration.
The military might trace you and if found to be true you are in boiling Palm oil to have started such without a valid permission and if false you are in a boiling crude oil.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Light78: 9:19am On Apr 20
See the type of people you have in your country.

See the negative comments and how they kill people's dream.

I said it, black men will never support one another, but will rather fight and ridicule his fellow black.

A white man will get sponsorship, support, and the technical equipment he needs by his fellow White. After he has perfected his work, there comes Black Man praising and hailing him. They will even want to buy from the White developer.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by ChristCee: 9:27am On Apr 20
GenSpecifics:

You are a sick idiot

Stop smoking Colos and meth

I ran here thinking it's something meaningful and serious only to discover man is making baby drawings on his phone. He is really on Colos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan I Dey Laugh O / Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage / GEJ Stands By His Single Term Proposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.